发表新主题 回复
精华  
查看全部 主题工具
旧 Oct 30th, 2006, 17:04     #1
samqyang
级别:6 | 在线时长:63小时 | 升级还需:14小时级别:6 | 在线时长:63小时 | 升级还需:14小时

注册日期: Jul 2004
帖子: 484
samqyang has a reputation beyond reputesamqyang has a reputation beyond reputesamqyang has a reputation beyond reputesamqyang has a reputation beyond reputesamqyang has a reputation beyond reputesamqyang has a reputation beyond reputesamqyang has a reputation beyond reputesamqyang has a reputation beyond reputesamqyang has a reputation beyond reputesamqyang has a reputation beyond reputesamqyang has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up 独在异乡为异客,中国人要帮中国人。

Agree, (please see my other post below) and my major point is:

1) Politically, we don't have stronghold in parliament and house of common
2) Chinese should Unite and let society knew they are exist; through the public gathering, media or any other events that make us noticed;

Don’t fool ourselves, that as long as we keep quiet and follow the rule, then the society will treat us fairly; No, sometime, we have to stand up and protect our right; Otherwise, nobody can help us if we don’t even support ourselves;

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Due to on average, 印巴人 are much better than us on verbal english and plus >300 years of colony relationship with west, their community are much stronger and politically powerful than us at here (even if you put HK immigrants in counts), take a look of how many of印人 decedents in parliament and house of common; And how many of us? (if you agrees with me that " the policy maker will for sure favorite his/her own kind, regardless how fair he/she is", 1000 years later, this comment may wrong, but not now, the mankind is still far from civilized level to overcome this, but it will be there in future)

But, yeah, what is your point;
And my point is, it's very common in most of the high paid level job positions, they have much more people than us; And that's reasonable, most of my 印人 colleagues may have accent on English but much fluent than Us;

Seriously, how good is your English means how much you can earn here, for our people; I saw so many skillful our people blocked out of the professional job market, but when I heard how they speak English, I understand why, I may have sympathy on them, but will employer? Will an employer accept a team member that can’t even clearly communicate with him/her;

You can’t survive (ok, may not the survive, a better life) in any place if you don’t even speak their language fluently;

English is the key to get a better job; Let us working together to improve this crucial important survival means;

>>>>> ING 银行里面有很多印巴人吗

引用:
作者: HUSKY
探亲申请给我们及亲人带来的痛苦是不言而喻的, 使馆这样对待申请人是不公平的。按照要求,花费气力准备材料, 国内亲人特别是老人, 同样耗费人力财力却瞬间被付之一“拒”, 挫折感, 沮丧, 悲愤是必然的。 我也相信申请材料基本上都没什么问题,本人并不支持提供要求之额外的材料, 如此这般, 没了标准,更助...

独在异乡为异客,中国人要帮中国人。
samqyang 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
发表新主题 回复

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以发表回复
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑自己的帖子

启用 BB 代码
论坛启用 表情符号
论坛启用 [IMG] 代码