旧 Dec 19th, 2012, 15:23     #1
CCCkevin
级别:26 | 在线时长:827小时 | 升级还需:10小时级别:26 | 在线时长:827小时 | 升级还需:10小时

CCCkevin 的头像

注册日期: Dec 2005
帖子: 830
积分:50
精华:10
CCCkevin has a reputation beyond reputeCCCkevin has a reputation beyond reputeCCCkevin has a reputation beyond reputeCCCkevin has a reputation beyond reputeCCCkevin has a reputation beyond reputeCCCkevin has a reputation beyond reputeCCCkevin has a reputation beyond reputeCCCkevin has a reputation beyond reputeCCCkevin has a reputation beyond reputeCCCkevin has a reputation beyond reputeCCCkevin has a reputation beyond repute
默认 祝领导节日快乐

意思到逗乐了就行了, 语法拼写就甭挑了。

Happy Holidays!
Dear Beauty,

As we celebrate this holiday season, I want to share with you my thoughts on the past year, and highlight a few of our key accomplishments and milestones from 2012.

It was a year of lots of change and with lots of success, I realized that you spent long hours preparing dinner, doing lots of housework, using incredible energy and passion to ensure that kids and I continued to receive the high level of quality service.
I supplied some wild fish for dinner after sport fishing, became a semi-professional driver, and shopping worker or lifter, and maintained homeyard as past as well.

Today, our family is one of happy and fully love families in GTA, and we are well-positioned to be the parent fully with responsibility and love. Our key strength lies in our understanding each other, and most important is your huge effort and support.

As we start to set a goal in the New Year, I am excited and confident about our prospects for our success and kids’ growth in the year to come. Our family builds on the strong foundation with a new focus on a strong and recreational Hockey or Soccor or Swimming team or potential pianoists or genius. Together, we are building a culture of play hard, study hard, healthy sports, team work, taking responsibility, sharing love that I believe will propel our family to greater heights than we ever thought possible.

2012 was a strong year for our family, and our future is brighter than ever. Thank you for all that you've done, and continue to do, to serve our kids and I, and my bear hugs, seamless kiss and true love will follow you as previous. I'm looking forward to 2013 and to working and loving with the best you.

I hope you enjoy the holidays, have a happy New Year and, as always, my love always with you.

Yours,

SEXY Signature
CCCKevin

执著如痴,人说梦--- 修炼成了疯子,说的也是梦话。
CCCkevin 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
共 2 位会员
感谢 CCCkevin 发表的文章:
Niyama (Dec 21st, 2012), sunday (Dec 19th, 2012)
发表新主题 回复

主题工具

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以发表回复
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑自己的帖子

启用 BB 代码
论坛启用 表情符号
论坛启用 [IMG] 代码
论坛禁用 HTML 代码

所有时间均为格林尼治时间 -4。现在的时间是 09:18