旧 Aug 31st, 2011, 21:32     #1
elines
级别:25 | 在线时长:728小时 | 升级还需:52小时

elines 的头像

注册日期: May 2008
帖子: 328
elines is an unknown quantity at this point
默认 30-40虎狼之年

A high school secretary in Black Diamond who admitted to sexting with two students is headed to jail.

Tanya Marie Cossette was sentenced to two years in prison today and also received two years probation.

The 41-year-old was taken into custody in January of last year, after students at Oilfields High School told staff about rumours of inappropriate relationships between Cossette and two young boys.

Cossette's lawyer Lisa Burgis says the jail time and two years of probation are fair and her client is remorseful.

"Tanya Cossette, in my opinion in my 15 years of practise, has been one of the most remorseful, insightful offenders I have ever had.  She took responsibility really from the outset with me in a very private way.  We had to setup stability for her family by moving them elsewhere along with finding employment and getting the children stable. Once that took place she was able to turn back to her obligations to these victims and the court system along with answering these charges," said Burgis.

Cossette admitted to the relationships with the boys between 2007 and 2009.

In one case, the sexual electronic messaging led to her having sexual intercourse with one of the teens.

She has also admitted to smoking marijuana with one of the boys.

The judge said Cossette was old enough to know better than to take advantage of two 16-year-old boys.

Black Diamond is located about 60 km southwest of Calgary.

--
额尔里图倍达额尔里图赖斯美克万海拉西威拉西安大外斯@胡服骑射
elines 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Sep 2nd, 2011, 10:25   只看该作者   #2
sage
wicked witch of the north
级别:57 | 在线时长:3509小时 | 升级还需:87小时级别:57 | 在线时长:3509小时 | 升级还需:87小时级别:57 | 在线时长:3509小时 | 升级还需:87小时级别:57 | 在线时长:3509小时 | 升级还需:87小时级别:57 | 在线时长:3509小时 | 升级还需:87小时

sage 的头像

注册日期: Nov 2005
帖子: 24,222
积分:208
精华:58
声望: 26437171
sage has a reputation beyond reputesage has a reputation beyond reputesage has a reputation beyond reputesage has a reputation beyond reputesage has a reputation beyond reputesage has a reputation beyond reputesage has a reputation beyond reputesage has a reputation beyond reputesage has a reputation beyond reputesage has a reputation beyond reputesage has a reputation beyond repute
默认

This is a sexual predator, a pedophile, parents really need to be vigilant as to who their kids are involved with.

多年前还有个Mary Kay Letourneau,结婚有孩子的老师,竟然给自己13岁的学生生了个孩子。这个案子很出名,热闹了很多年。05年跟这个男孩结婚了。

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/mp/Zowf8J3dtWwl.jpg
http://cdn.babble.com/famecrawler/files/2011/01/mary-kay-letourneau-vili-fualaau-today-show-interview.jpg
http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2006/features/magstories/060515/letourneau/mary_kay_letourneau.jpg

The only question with wealth is, what do you do with it? - John D. Rockefeller
sage 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
发表新主题 回复

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以发表回复
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑自己的帖子

启用 BB 代码
论坛启用 表情符号
论坛启用 [IMG] 代码