motorola
级别:0 | 在线时长:0小时 | 升级还需:5小时

注册日期: Jul 2004
帖子: 17
声望: 0
motorola is an unknown quantity at this point
默认

当然是在北京申请的,如果在加拿大/美国申请会快一些。
2003年10月交的landing fee,再以后就没有动静,直到2005年9月给了体检通知。当然之间我发了几个email/fax 问进展,结果是让我们耐心等待。说2003年以后申请的(北京)要到2006 或2007年开始处理。

不懂你的第三个问题。(Have you tried to renew or remind the Embassy before the medical exam notice?)

引用:
作者: soconfused
You are really lucky! Can I ask you where you submitted your application material? Beijing or Canada? Any other paper notice from the Embassy before you received the medical exam notice? Have you tried to renew or remind the Embassy before the medical exam notice?

Thank you very much!

Best Wishes!
motorola 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Sep 24th, 2005, 18:47     #3
motorola

默认

我的父母现在国内. 他们没有申请 VISITOR签证.(但是他们在申请移民之前,来到加国探亲一次)

不太清楚你的这种情况. 不知道在加那拿大境内申请的平均时间是多长. 很多人都是在加国境内申请移民的.

引用:
HI, Motorola,

I have to ask you one more questions, are your parents in China now? or they are in Canada now or they've been to Canada to visit you during their immigration waiting time, since my mom is with my sister in Canada now, she got her visiting visa early this year then stay here (the immigration waiting time is too long to wait, so...). We thus are not sure whether this will affect her immigration process.

Thanks a lot!
motorola 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Sep 30th, 2005, 00:51     #4
motorola

默认

我的父母 体检已经结束,但是结果(状态)还是12(FILE IS UNDERREVIEW)

他们前几天才补交的材料(新的申请表,无犯罪证明),有可能过了十一后,网上的状态才会变.

引用:
Hello, Motorola,

My parents' situation is their cases were submitted and established in Beijing not in Canada or USA. But my mom is in Canada now by visitor visa, she got her visa after submitted the immigration application in Beijing.

Now I want to ask you whether your parents' online status has been changed from 12 to other number, such as the number corresponding to medical exam notice has been issued, or their cases are still 12 (being processed) after your parents receive that notice? We are waiting for the medical notice in Canada now, very much rely on the website update, and be afraid sometime the letter will get lost in China, although there is friend in China to take care of the letter from immigration office.

Thank you very much for answering my previous questions, and waiting for your reply here.

Have a nice week!
motorola 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
发表新主题 回复

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以发表回复
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑自己的帖子

启用 BB 代码
论坛启用 表情符号
论坛启用 [IMG] 代码