返回   华枫论坛 > ◆ 工作学习◆ > 进修考证

发表新主题 回复

只看楼主 主题工具
旧 Jul 27th, 2009, 16:07     #1
潜水艇
级别:36 | 在线时长:1445小时 | 升级还需:72小时级别:36 | 在线时长:1445小时 | 升级还需:72小时级别:36 | 在线时长:1445小时 | 升级还需:72小时级别:36 | 在线时长:1445小时 | 升级还需:72小时

潜水艇 的头像

注册日期: Sep 2004
帖子: 1,950
积分:7
精华:2
潜水艇 has a reputation beyond repute潜水艇 has a reputation beyond repute潜水艇 has a reputation beyond repute潜水艇 has a reputation beyond repute潜水艇 has a reputation beyond repute潜水艇 has a reputation beyond repute潜水艇 has a reputation beyond repute潜水艇 has a reputation beyond repute潜水艇 has a reputation beyond repute潜水艇 has a reputation beyond repute潜水艇 has a reputation beyond repute
默认 Instrumentation for Process

http://i28.tinypic.com/2hmha8g.jpg
Norman A. Anderson, "Instrumentation for Process Measurement and Control, Third Editon"
Publisher: CRC| ISBN: 0849398711 | 1997 | PDF | 512 pages | 39 Mb rared PDF

Product Description:

:This Third Edition contains updated material on new equipment and probes further into topics introduced in previous editions. Instrumentation for Process Measurement and Control: Third Edition introduces the fields of process measurement and feedback control, provides useful reference material to students and practitioners, and bridges the gap between basic technology and more sophisticated systems that offer promise for the future. You will find expanded questions sections at the end of each chapter that will help with self-study and assessing your knowledge.

Summary: Acceptable Introductory Text
Rating: 3

This book covers more than the title states, which forces it toward a fairly general text. Basic engineering equations for instrumentation, valves, and flow devices are included, as are practice questions, but are often too simplified for actual applications. However, since all calcuations now days are done on a computer (often via a vendor) this text would serve quite well in an introductory process enginering course. The only serious problem I found was with regard to the computer software related sections where the equipment is dated. Then again, anyone wishing to write about computers and software should realize that their information will be antiquated by the time the book hits the shelf!

Summary: Buy the Old Version
Rating: 2

This is the newer version of this text. The identical version was printed in the 1960's and is still sold on websites (such as amazon). The 1960's version is A LOT cheaper (like $2.00) as compared to what I paid for the reprinted 1990's version. It's the EXACT book with all the same questions only this one has a newer cover. The book itself is pretty good, although I only bought it for one of my cheg classes.

http://rapidshare.com/files/19510952...nd_Control.rar

[隐藏内容]:
您需要回复本帖,然后点击浏览器的刷新按钮才能查看这里的内容。
潜水艇 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
感谢 潜水艇
此篇文章之用户:
jeff021 (Aug 4th, 2009)
旧 Aug 4th, 2009, 22:28   只看该作者   #2
jeff021
级别:4 | 在线时长:40小时 | 升级还需:5小时级别:4 | 在线时长:40小时 | 升级还需:5小时级别:4 | 在线时长:40小时 | 升级还需:5小时级别:4 | 在线时长:40小时 | 升级还需:5小时

注册日期: Jun 2008
帖子: 41
声望: 0
jeff021 is an unknown quantity at this point
默认

Thanks a lot
jeff021 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
发表新主题 回复

主题工具

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题