旧 Apr 22nd, 2005, 10:35     #1
年轻的心
贷款顾问/投资/融资/财务规划
级别:10 | 在线时长:143小时 | 升级还需:22小时级别:10 | 在线时长:143小时 | 升级还需:22小时

年轻的心 的头像

注册日期: Jul 2004
住址: Edmonton
帖子: 234
年轻的心 has a reputation beyond repute年轻的心 has a reputation beyond repute年轻的心 has a reputation beyond repute年轻的心 has a reputation beyond repute年轻的心 has a reputation beyond repute年轻的心 has a reputation beyond repute年轻的心 has a reputation beyond repute年轻的心 has a reputation beyond repute年轻的心 has a reputation beyond repute年轻的心 has a reputation beyond repute年轻的心 has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation 铷铷鞍堑ド砭憷植俊被疃ㄖ铷铷

[color=Blue]“爱城单身俱乐部”活动通知 (主持人:Lucy) 请参见: http://blog.wenxuecity.com/myblog.php?blogID=3818

Dear friends,

Let us meet again at Dream Tea House this coming Saturday Evening, April 23, 2005. We will have some bubble tea and chat.

Who: Both ladies and gentlemen are welcome

When: 8:30 pm to 10:00 pm on April 23, 2005

Where: Dream Tea House, 7912 104 Street Northwest, Tel: (780) 988-7878, just across Buddy restaurant, nearby Canadian-Chinese Supermarket and Sam Wok.

Please sign up for this event and indicate your gender by replying me to this email address. Should you have any questions, email me at edmontonwoman@hotmail.com or call me at 429-0688.

You may bring some jokes or quotes. Let¡¯s have fun. I may provide to ladies who live nearby the university area or downtown.

Rules in this singles club

1.You got to be a single, if not, please report to the host(Lucy) and the information will be announced.
2.Please stay at the club at lease half an hour and introduce yourself to other people and let other people know you. Drop in and leave in less than five minutes is not considered well-mannered in this club.
3.[color=Purple]Purchase some drink or anything from the menu
because we use their place unless you are allergic to all the food listed.
4.Show up neat and tidy, use decent language.
5.You may advertise for this club by word-of-mouth, and we welcome new faces.
6.Supportive and encouraging comments on this club are welcome; please keep destructive or negative comments to yourself.
7.It is a non-profit non-registered club hosted by a volunteer host; it is a place for people to make friends, have fun, share information, and create opportunities for people to know each other.

Cheers,

Lucy Miao

贷款顾问 邓晓峰 780-7104899 www.icity.cc/m
爱城华人投资公司 投资、融资、财务规划
稳定年回报投资8%+;低风险投资年回报~15%-20%~
年轻的心 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
发表新主题 回复

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以发表回复
不可以上传附件