旧 Dec 31st, 2009, 10:36     #1
wang0103
级别:0 | 在线时长:2小时 | 升级还需:3小时

注册日期: Sep 2005
帖子: 20
wang0103 is on a distinguished road
默认 about ei

hi:
i don't understand want you talked about, but do you get any phone call from service canada? they should tell you the reason whyy they refused your request, and also you would receive a lettler from them, to tell you the reason. you'd better carefulily read the letter, and whithin 30 days you could appeal, this is very important. try to go to their webpage to down load the appeal from and read the way how you will appeal, file out the from, including the reasons why you disagree with them, here you should tell th every detail and the timing, and also you'd better copy all the files which you think will be good help to you, and you'd better highlight all the important informations which you think are useful, also you could list all the useful contacting informations(peoples' name and phone numbers). then before you sign, you'd better mark the hearing( not the phone hearing), you could get somebody to help you when you are on hearing. the hearing people are different from the service stuffs. don't worry, i think you will be ok. (after mail out your appealing letter you have to wait for some days, maybe one or two months).

the most important is you should go through all the information in the ei webpage, and try your best to get the useful informations.

sorry i couldnot type in chinese, because i am too slow.

don't worry, God will bless you.
wang0103 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 31st, 2009, 17:12     #2
wang0103
级别:0 | 在线时长:2小时 | 升级还需:3小时

注册日期: Sep 2005
帖子: 20
声望: 10
wang0103 is on a distinguished road
默认

sorry i didn't go through all the informations about the ei, but according to me, you will be ok. try to reactive or appeal. if they shew that your hours are 1800, that means you would be ok, even you applied for some benefit before. my mate was laid off, and he stayed at home for 3 months, then they called him back, after 2 months later he was laid off again, but still he got his ei. if you don't understand how to appeal, just walk in any of the service canada centre, to ask for help, they will help you, for sure. just try to appeal, this is your right, you will be ok.

keep well

引用:
作者: 枫叶正红 查看帖子
Thank you so much.

The Record of Employment (ROE) issued by the company shows that I have been working for a total of about 1800 hours within the ...
wang0103 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
发表新主题 回复

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以发表回复
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑自己的帖子

启用 BB 代码
论坛启用 表情符号
论坛启用 [IMG] 代码
论坛禁用 HTML 代码