返回   华枫论坛 > ◆生活板块◆ > 体育健身

发表新主题 回复

只看楼主 主题工具
旧 Apr 20th, 2012, 21:36     #1
snacktime
级别:31 | 在线时长:1130小时 | 升级还需:22小时级别:31 | 在线时长:1130小时 | 升级还需:22小时级别:31 | 在线时长:1130小时 | 升级还需:22小时

注册日期: Apr 2011
帖子: 5,190
积分:32
精华:11
snacktime has a reputation beyond reputesnacktime has a reputation beyond reputesnacktime has a reputation beyond reputesnacktime has a reputation beyond reputesnacktime has a reputation beyond reputesnacktime has a reputation beyond reputesnacktime has a reputation beyond reputesnacktime has a reputation beyond reputesnacktime has a reputation beyond reputesnacktime has a reputation beyond reputesnacktime has a reputation beyond repute
默认 尼克斯官网发言人:如果林书豪肯300万续约

下面是尼克斯官网发言人Alan Hahn的最新发言(4月20日)

1.提问:
Here's future oriented question - what do you think the Knicks need to do during the off season to get us to the next level

回答:
First order of business will be to get a coach and Mike Woodson is doing a lot right now to make a case for that choice to be him. After that, the point guard position has to be solidified, not just with Jeremy Lin, but a backup who is a playmaker.

翻译:提问——未来下个赛季尼克斯需要些什么?
回答:首先,弄个主教练回来,伍德森从目前看是非常合适的选择。第二,加强控卫,林书豪一个是不够的,还需要一个备用组织者。(上一场发言还只是说下赛季要找主教练,而这次直接说伍德森很合适,从口风说,伍德森留任可能性接近100%)

2.提问:
do you think J.R Smith can start over landry fields during the post season

回答:
The question is, does Landry now go to the bench with Amar'e back? I would think yes. Iman Shumpert's defense has earned him the starting two-guard spot IMHO.

翻译:提问——JR史密斯会代替菲尔茨的首发位置吗? 回答:其实,真正的问题是,小斯回来了妃子还能首发么?香饽饽用自己的防守证明了他值得首发双能卫的位子。(最新确认消息:小斯回来后,菲尔茨变成替补。而JR史密斯已经明确表示他下个赛季将跳出与尼克斯的合同,试水自由市场,所以摆明了尼克斯的250万美元不可能留着JR史密斯,所以尼克斯不会给他首发机会,而是给嫡系子弟香饽饽)

3.提问:
Hi Alan...what's your view of Lin getting free-agent this summer? any good signs or potential that Knicks will re-sign him for next season?

回答:
I'm sure he'll be re-signed by the Knicks. The question is, how much of the mid-level exception ($5M per) will he command? I would see what the market sets as the value, because if you can sign him for less (say $3M per), you can use the remaining $2M per to ink Novak.

翻译:提问——你觉得今年夏天林书豪作为自由球员,尼克斯跟他续约的可能性是多少呢?
回答:我肯定尼克斯会跟林书豪续约,而问题是,如果他肯300万续约,省下200万才能签诺瓦克。(这是给林书豪递话呢:你不是看重友情吗,跟诺瓦克关系好?自降200万吧。)

4.提问:
Would JR smith be a better fit for the starting lineup since he is better shooter? I feel our weakness having real shooters in the starting lineup, before Amare was out.

回答:
No, you need scoring off the bench and I think J.R. and Novak are a great combination to bring in with the second unit.

翻译:提问——JR史密斯是个更好的首发。回答:不行,替补需要史密斯和诺瓦克的组合。(此前,因为JR史密斯已经明确表示他下个赛季将跳出与尼克斯的合同,试水自由市场,所以摆明了下赛季尼克斯的250万美元不可能留着JR史密斯,所以尼克斯不会给他首发机会,而是给嫡系子弟香饽饽或者菲尔茨)

5.提问:
How likely is the Knicks resigning Fields next season?

回答:
Very, since they have his Bird Rights and he'll be a restricted free agent.

提问:菲尔茨下赛季续约尼克斯可能性是多少?回答:非常大。纽约有他的早鸟。(既要续约,又要压价,所以对不起,去替补席吧)
snacktime 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
发表新主题 回复

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以发表回复
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑自己的帖子

启用 BB 代码
论坛启用 表情符号
论坛启用 [IMG] 代码
论坛禁用 HTML 代码