返回   华枫论坛 > ◆生活板块◆ > 移民 探亲 团聚 入籍 签证

发表新主题 回复
推荐  
查看全部 主题工具
旧 Nov 9th, 2006, 20:08     #1
potter
级别:3 | 在线时长:26小时 | 升级还需:6小时级别:3 | 在线时长:26小时 | 升级还需:6小时级别:3 | 在线时长:26小时 | 升级还需:6小时

注册日期: Feb 2006
帖子: 112
potter has a reputation beyond reputepotter has a reputation beyond reputepotter has a reputation beyond reputepotter has a reputation beyond reputepotter has a reputation beyond reputepotter has a reputation beyond reputepotter has a reputation beyond reputepotter has a reputation beyond reputepotter has a reputation beyond reputepotter has a reputation beyond reputepotter has a reputation beyond repute
默认

要还的.否则你没有离开美国的记录,会被认为滞留.
我上个月正好寄过. Here it is:

If you have left the United States and are still in possession of the I-94 or I-94W it is in your best interest to forward it to the appropriate authorities so that your record is corrected and that you do not experience any problems on future travel to the United States as a result.

It is very important that you complete the back of the card listing the port of departure and date of departure from the United States and the carrier/flight information. The I-94 or I-94W together with a letter of explanation and evidence of your departure from the U.S. should be sent to:

ACS-USCBP, SBU, P.O. Box 7125
London KY 40742-7125
USA

The evidence can come from a variety of sources, including but not limited to:

Original boarding passes you used to depart the United States;

Entry or departure stamps in your passport to indicate you entered another country after you departed the United States (please copy all passport pages that are not completely blank and include the biographic page containing your photograph);

Dated pay slips or vouchers from your employer to indicate that you worked in another country after you departed the United States;

Dated bank records showing transactions in your home country to indicate that you were in another country after your left the United States;

School records showing your attendance at a school outside the United States to indicate you were in another country after you left the United States;

Dated credit card receipts with the credit card number deleted for purchases you made after you departed the United States to indicate you were in another country after you left the United States.
Plase send legible copies or the original material where possible. If you send original materials please retain a copy for your records; the originals will not be returned to you. It will assist the CBP if you include an explanation letter.
potter 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Nov 11th, 2006, 09:36     #2
potter
级别:3 | 在线时长:26小时 | 升级还需:6小时级别:3 | 在线时长:26小时 | 升级还需:6小时级别:3 | 在线时长:26小时 | 升级还需:6小时

注册日期: Feb 2006
帖子: 112
声望: 5931
potter has a reputation beyond reputepotter has a reputation beyond reputepotter has a reputation beyond reputepotter has a reputation beyond reputepotter has a reputation beyond reputepotter has a reputation beyond reputepotter has a reputation beyond reputepotter has a reputation beyond reputepotter has a reputation beyond reputepotter has a reputation beyond reputepotter has a reputation beyond repute
默认

引用:
作者: kekes24
能否请标注一下找到以下信息的网站。.
Here it is:

http://www.usembassy.org.uk/dhs/cbp/i94.html
potter 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
发表新主题 回复

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以发表回复