soconfused
级别:0 | 在线时长:1小时 | 升级还需:4小时

注册日期: Aug 2005
帖子: 26
soconfused is on a distinguished road
默认 Thanks to all

引用:
作者: motorola
我的父母 体检已经结束,但是结果(状态)还是12(FILE IS UNDERREVIEW)

他们前几天才补交的材料(新的申请表,无犯罪证明),有可能过了十一后,网上的状态才会变.
As motorola's parents, my parents also got their medical exam notice recently and just finished it in China. Thank you very much for the infor known and unknown friends posted here. It's really helpful.

Btw, because my mom spent more than half a year in Canada this year, she did part of her no-crime certificate in Canada by doing a finger-print, however the agent did that for her said it would be done in 150 days, should we wait so long for that result although she definitely has no-crime record in Canada. Will this affect the time consuming from medical exam to ppr issue? Anybody has similar experience? For parents unionization immigratoin, any body know how long will generally take from physical exam to ppr issue? Thanks for your answer.
soconfused 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Oct 24th, 2005, 00:56   只看该作者   #62
Z80

注册日期: Jul 2004
帖子: 3
声望: 0
Z80 is an unknown quantity at this point
默认 Re-fill Application form, Family Info. form and Resume form

引用:
作者: motorola
刚刚收到大使馆来信,要求重新填申请表和家庭成员表,并且要求体检。不止什么时候可以拿到签证。
我父母是2003 五月申请的,

I got almost the same requests from the Embassy in BJ. Other than the Application form and Family Information form, I was also asked to fill a Resume form for my parent. Were you asked to do so?

Keep in touch.

fengjiao1@hotmail.com
Z80 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Oct 24th, 2005, 22:05   只看该作者   #63
soconfused

注册日期: Aug 2005
帖子: 26
声望: 10
soconfused is on a distinguished road
默认

引用:
作者: Z80
I got almost the same requests from the Embassy in BJ. Other than the Application form and Family Information form, I was also asked to fill a Resume form for my parent. Were you asked to do so?

Keep in touch.

fengjiao1@hotmail.com
What Resume form do you mean? like what information they require you to fill in? for my parents, they only get several pages of forms, it's almost the same application forms they filled in couple of years ago when they submitted to BJ, and we only tried to renew some address information there. Also in the package there is a medical examine notice.
soconfused 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Oct 24th, 2005, 22:32   只看该作者   #64
Z80

注册日期: Jul 2004
帖子: 3
声望: 0
Z80 is an unknown quantity at this point
默认

引用:
作者: soconfused
What Resume form do you mean? like what information they require you to fill in? for my parents, they only get several pages of forms, it's almost the same application forms they filled in couple of years ago when they submitted to BJ, and we only tried to renew some address information there. Also in the package there is a medical examine notice.
The Resume Form is pretty simple, contains the companies, projects participated.

I have a question on the No Criminal Conviction Certificate. They visited us 2 years ago, but now they are in china, Does anyone know if they can get such a certificate from the emmbassy in BJ or an agency in China? How to do it? Just send an inquire to Embassy...
Z80 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
发表新主题 回复

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以发表回复
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑自己的帖子

启用 BB 代码
论坛启用 表情符号
论坛启用 [IMG] 代码
论坛禁用 HTML 代码