苏丹红
级别:0 | 在线时长:1小时 | 升级还需:4小时

注册日期: Jul 2004
帖子: 35
苏丹红 is an unknown quantity at this point
默认 转:请你支持---加拿大不该是贪官的避难所!

促加国政府反贪维护加国道德尊严行动(发行稿)

加国华人们,

(1)为了维护加国的人权道德观,为遣返避难贪官,恳请各位将下列内容信修改(名字地址等)后发给你所在区的国会议员.

(2)请帮忙将此帖转到其他网站.多一个人就多一份力量!

此举善莫大焉!(莫以善小而不为之)

谢谢您!

江毅 多伦多
有建议意见请联系:jiangyi178@hanwj.com

所在区的国会议员可以在下列网页找到:
http://www.parl.gc.ca/common/index.asp?Language=E

在中间靠上一点有一个"Find your M.P. using your postal code. "查找框,打入你的ZIP CODE就可查找你所在区的议员.

Please enter your name/address and send email/mail to parliament member of your district.

========letter template begin============
xxx
1111 xxx Drive
xxx,ON M4V 2Y2
Canada

xxxx@parl.gc.ca
xxx Party of Canada
Member of Parliament

Dear xxx,

As a Canadian citizen and your constituent, I am writing to you to express my deep concern over the issue of foreign criminals who have fled to our country and stayed, without being investigated and deported. I believe that the Canadian government and law reinforcement have ethical and legal obligations to look into and resolve this issue.

One of the criminals I would like to draw your attention to is Gao Shan, a former director of a branch of Bank of China in Harbin, China. He, and two others, were arrested in February and accused in connection with an alleged $100 million-plus embezzlement at the Bank. They arrived in Canada in 2004, days before Chinese authorities began to investigate the massive fraud. Following their arrests, all applied for refugee status. Although this was not granted, each will have many more opportunities to prolong his stay.

This is just one of many cases where publicly-known suspected corrupt officials fled from China (after stealing a lot of wealth from Chinese people) and managed to have a prolonged stay in Canada, evading the punishment of law in China.

I heard from many local Chinese Canadians, as well as many of the Chinese in China, asking questions like: If Canada is a country with the upright principles of human rights, then why does Canada disrespect the human rights of Chinese common people?

Corrupt officials steal money from the common Chinese people. To protect the interests of Chinese people there, those corrupt officials should be punished for their crimes. It is the human right of Chinese people - the right of fighting corruption.

This is clearly an issue of protecting human rights of all common Chinese people in China.

Canada, the country I love, has upright principle of human rights. I am concerned that any delay in resolving this type of problem will make Canada a safe haven for those foreign corrupt officials. Therefore, I urge the government through you, to stand up on our human right principles, reinforce our laws, and work with other countries to win the worldwide war against corruptions.

Would you please present my opinion to parliament body, so my concern and opinion be heard by parliament?

Thank you very much for your attention to this matter!

Yours truly,
XXXX
Ph111)111-1111
xxxx@xxxx.com
苏丹红 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 May 9th, 2007, 03:18   只看该作者   #2
fridayuwo
Banned
级别:59 | 在线时长:3787小时 | 升级还需:53小时级别:59 | 在线时长:3787小时 | 升级还需:53小时级别:59 | 在线时长:3787小时 | 升级还需:53小时级别:59 | 在线时长:3787小时 | 升级还需:53小时级别:59 | 在线时长:3787小时 | 升级还需:53小时级别:59 | 在线时长:3787小时 | 升级还需:53小时级别:59 | 在线时长:3787小时 | 升级还需:53小时

注册日期: Apr 2005
帖子: 6,707
声望: 27389926
fridayuwo has a reputation beyond reputefridayuwo has a reputation beyond reputefridayuwo has a reputation beyond reputefridayuwo has a reputation beyond reputefridayuwo has a reputation beyond reputefridayuwo has a reputation beyond reputefridayuwo has a reputation beyond reputefridayuwo has a reputation beyond reputefridayuwo has a reputation beyond reputefridayuwo has a reputation beyond reputefridayuwo has a reputation beyond repute
默认

看了这个,我就在想,真是有很多闲人热衷于干损人不利己的事。

高山之是犯罪嫌疑人,到信里变成罪犯了,你把这信发给国会议员让人家笑中国人无知?

中国人要为自己谋利,但是要有共同的利益,象为了家庭团聚移民的游行,就很有道理。找不到共同的利益,就给别人捣乱,什么反对同性恋啦,反对法轮功啦,自己啥都不要,就是不让别人有好日子过。
fridayuwo 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 May 9th, 2007, 09:00   只看该作者   #3
格林威治
级别:23 | 在线时长:639小时 | 升级还需:33小时级别:23 | 在线时长:639小时 | 升级还需:33小时级别:23 | 在线时长:639小时 | 升级还需:33小时级别:23 | 在线时长:639小时 | 升级还需:33小时级别:23 | 在线时长:639小时 | 升级还需:33小时级别:23 | 在线时长:639小时 | 升级还需:33小时级别:23 | 在线时长:639小时 | 升级还需:33小时

格林威治 的头像

注册日期: Jul 2005
帖子: 4,324
积分:5
精华:2
声望: 701820
格林威治 has a reputation beyond repute格林威治 has a reputation beyond repute格林威治 has a reputation beyond repute格林威治 has a reputation beyond repute格林威治 has a reputation beyond repute格林威治 has a reputation beyond repute格林威治 has a reputation beyond repute格林威治 has a reputation beyond repute格林威治 has a reputation beyond repute格林威治 has a reputation beyond repute格林威治 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

引用:
作者: fridayuwo 查看帖子
看了这个,我就在想,真是有很多闲人热衷于干损人不利己的事。

高山之是犯罪嫌疑人,到信里变成罪犯了,�...
高山之是犯罪嫌疑人,到信里变成罪犯了
让加拿大政府看看这些中国精英原来也都是些不懂法律的垃圾
格林威治 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 May 9th, 2007, 12:45   只看该作者   #4
宋祖德
维稳办副秘书长
级别:39 | 在线时长:1739小时 | 升级还需:21小时级别:39 | 在线时长:1739小时 | 升级还需:21小时级别:39 | 在线时长:1739小时 | 升级还需:21小时级别:39 | 在线时长:1739小时 | 升级还需:21小时级别:39 | 在线时长:1739小时 | 升级还需:21小时级别:39 | 在线时长:1739小时 | 升级还需:21小时级别:39 | 在线时长:1739小时 | 升级还需:21小时

宋祖德 的头像

注册日期: Dec 2006
帖子: 21,246
积分:17
精华:4
声望: 2147483647
宋祖德 has a reputation beyond repute宋祖德 has a reputation beyond repute宋祖德 has a reputation beyond repute宋祖德 has a reputation beyond repute宋祖德 has a reputation beyond repute宋祖德 has a reputation beyond repute宋祖德 has a reputation beyond repute宋祖德 has a reputation beyond repute宋祖德 has a reputation beyond repute宋祖德 has a reputation beyond repute宋祖德 has a reputation beyond repute
默认 Good good study, day day up.

人家可能是口误, 人人都会犯. 请大家相互学习, 相互帮助.

Why they are friends, because they believe in your dreams, no matter how silly they may seem. I love you MY FRIENDS
be specific, be logical, be reasonable
一些中国同胞不远万里来教育落后的加拿大同胞
宋祖德 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
发表新主题 回复

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以发表回复
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑自己的帖子

启用 BB 代码
论坛启用 表情符号