返回   华枫论坛 > ◆主题论坛◆ > 创业者俱乐部

发表新主题 回复

只看楼主 主题工具
旧 Oct 19th, 2005, 11:49     #1
格林威治
级别:23 | 在线时长:639小时 | 升级还需:33小时级别:23 | 在线时长:639小时 | 升级还需:33小时级别:23 | 在线时长:639小时 | 升级还需:33小时级别:23 | 在线时长:639小时 | 升级还需:33小时级别:23 | 在线时长:639小时 | 升级还需:33小时级别:23 | 在线时长:639小时 | 升级还需:33小时级别:23 | 在线时长:639小时 | 升级还需:33小时

格林威治 的头像

注册日期: Jul 2005
帖子: 4,324
积分:5
精华:2
格林威治 has a reputation beyond repute格林威治 has a reputation beyond repute格林威治 has a reputation beyond repute格林威治 has a reputation beyond repute格林威治 has a reputation beyond repute格林威治 has a reputation beyond repute格林威治 has a reputation beyond repute格林威治 has a reputation beyond repute格林威治 has a reputation beyond repute格林威治 has a reputation beyond repute格林威治 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking 我发财了!刚接到的邮件

Attn: Sir /Madam

Please let me introduce my self to you as Barrister Nwata ,a British Born Nigerian, I work with HSBC London, where I manage private clients Accounts, as a matter of fact, I have been in charge of this duty for 12 years now. My motive for writing this mail to you is to in form you of an account belonging to Mr. Alexander Schmitz. Who has been my client for as long as I have been with HSBC? His account holds the sum of ?2.3 million pounds the truth now is that

Mr. Charles Ballassi with his wife died in the plane crash of 31 October 1999 on Egyptian air with other passengers on board as you can confirm it yourself via the website below:
http://www.cnn.com/us/9911/02/egypta...ist/index.html.

Is late, and I have monitored his account with us For 4 years now, and to my greatest surprise, no one has come up for a claim till date. From my investigations and confirmation, my client left his next of kin column blank, and had a single on entry visa into the UK, which is why no one has knowledge of the deposit except us at HSBC.

Hence the need to get in touch with you as one who I can present as a Next of kin to assist in repatriating the money left behind by my late Client before they get confiscated or declared unplayable, as I have been unsuccessful in locating a relative for over 3 years now. Please be informed that the proceeds of this Deposit valued at ?2.3

Million pounds. Will be shared as follows: 80% for my colleagues and me, 20% to you. I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to backup any claim we may make. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable this deal go through.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate Arrangement That will protect you from any breach of the Law, as the funds did not Originate from drug money or terrorism, but through inheritance.I have discussed this matter with some of the banks official and we have all agreed to find a reliable partner to have this deal with, so that the funds can be released to you in your nominated account for shearing after due processes have been followed. Please let me have your telephone and fax numbers to enable us discuss further about this transaction.

Best Regards.

Barrister Nwata
格林威治 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Oct 19th, 2005, 12:30   只看该作者   #2
bank
级别:16 | 在线时长:351小时 | 升级还需:6小时级别:16 | 在线时长:351小时 | 升级还需:6小时级别:16 | 在线时长:351小时 | 升级还需:6小时级别:16 | 在线时长:351小时 | 升级还需:6小时

注册日期: Jul 2004
帖子: 2,438
积分:6
精华:1
声望: 12287368
bank has a reputation beyond reputebank has a reputation beyond reputebank has a reputation beyond reputebank has a reputation beyond reputebank has a reputation beyond reputebank has a reputation beyond reputebank has a reputation beyond reputebank has a reputation beyond reputebank has a reputation beyond reputebank has a reputation beyond reputebank has a reputation beyond repute
默认

看出点门道了!

Mr. Alexander Schmitz有?2。3米粒镑存款, Mr. Charles Ballassi坐飞机死了。他俩啥关系?
bank 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Oct 19th, 2005, 12:49   只看该作者   #3
黑葡萄藤
级别:0 | 在线时长:0小时 | 升级还需:5小时

注册日期: Aug 2005
帖子: 14
声望: 10
黑葡萄藤 is on a distinguished road
默认

俺2年前就遇到过了,怎么有钱人都那么容易死啊?回信吧,有人等着的

老葡萄了...