返回   华枫论坛 > ◆生活板块◆ > 法律园地

发表新主题 回复

只看楼主 主题工具
旧 Feb 26th, 2010, 19:05     #1
Joanny
级别:3 | 在线时长:27小时 | 升级还需:5小时级别:3 | 在线时长:27小时 | 升级还需:5小时级别:3 | 在线时长:27小时 | 升级还需:5小时

注册日期: Jun 2006
帖子: 52
Joanny is an unknown quantity at this point
默认 【求助】如何补办SIN 和CITIZENSHIP CARD?

怎么补办这两个证件啊?
Joanny 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 26th, 2010, 21:38   只看该作者   #2
都是一屋人
地球村 村长
级别:9 | 在线时长:117小时 | 升级还需:23小时级别:9 | 在线时长:117小时 | 升级还需:23小时级别:9 | 在线时长:117小时 | 升级还需:23小时级别:9 | 在线时长:117小时 | 升级还需:23小时级别:9 | 在线时长:117小时 | 升级还需:23小时

注册日期: Nov 2004
帖子: 1,447
积分:3
精华:1
声望: 38463
都是一屋人 has a reputation beyond repute都是一屋人 has a reputation beyond repute都是一屋人 has a reputation beyond repute都是一屋人 has a reputation beyond repute都是一屋人 has a reputation beyond repute都是一屋人 has a reputation beyond repute都是一屋人 has a reputation beyond repute都是一屋人 has a reputation beyond repute都是一屋人 has a reputation beyond repute都是一屋人 has a reputation beyond repute都是一屋人 has a reputation beyond repute
默认

What should I do if my SIN card has been lost or stolen?
If your Social Insurance Number (SIN) card has been lost or stolen, it is important to be aware that someone could try to use your Social Insurance Number.

We recommend that you follow these steps to protect your SIN:

Carefully review your bank account, credit card and other financial transaction statements. If anything concerns you, contact your financial institution.
Monitor your mail for any disruption in delivery.
Call Canada’s two national credit bureaus. Ask for a free copy of your credit report and review it for any suspicious activity. You may also wish to see if your credit file should be flagged to indicate that your personal information has been put at risk and may be vulnerable to fraud.
Report the theft of your SIN card to the police, if you suspect your SIN card is used fraudulently. Ask for the case reference number, the officer’s name and telephone number.
Contact information:

Toll-Free Numbers

Equifax: 1 800 465-7166
TransUnion: 1 866 525-0262 (for residents of Quebec: 1 877 713-3393)
From outside Canada (8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST) - Long distance charges apply

Equifax: 1 514 493-2314
TransUnion: 1 905 525-0262 (for residents of Quebec: 1 514 335-0374)
If you suspect someone is using your SIN, consult our Web section for more information on how to deal with SIN fraud.

生命在于运动,关系在于走动,感情在于心动,亲吻在于感动,拥抱在于激动,抚摸在于颤动
都是一屋人 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 26th, 2010, 21:41   只看该作者   #3
都是一屋人
地球村 村长
级别:9 | 在线时长:117小时 | 升级还需:23小时级别:9 | 在线时长:117小时 | 升级还需:23小时级别:9 | 在线时长:117小时 | 升级还需:23小时级别:9 | 在线时长:117小时 | 升级还需:23小时级别:9 | 在线时长:117小时 | 升级还需:23小时

都是一屋人 has a reputation beyond repute都是一屋人 has a reputation beyond repute都是一屋人 has a reputation beyond repute都是一屋人 has a reputation beyond repute都是一屋人 has a reputation beyond repute都是一屋人 has a reputation beyond repute都是一屋人 has a reputation beyond repute都是一屋人 has a reputation beyond repute都是一屋人 has a reputation beyond repute都是一屋人 has a reputation beyond repute都是一屋人 has a reputation beyond repute
默认

官方的东东。

How do I replace my lost or stolen SIN card?
To apply for a replacement Social Insurance Number (SIN) card, please see How do I apply for a SIN?

If you suspect that someone is using your Social Insurance Number (SIN), please see What should I do if I suspect someone is using my SIN?

How do I apply for a SIN, replace my card or amend my SIN record (e.g., a name change)?
Note: if you need to replace your card, a $10 fee may be required.

Applying at a Service Canada Centre
Service Canada has made it easy for you to apply for a Social Insurance Number (SIN), to replace your card, or to amend your SIN record.

Simply gather the documents you need and take them to your nearest Service Canada Centre. If your application and documents are in order, you will get a Social Insurance Number in one visit and receive your card within 10 business days.

Take advantage of our improved service... it's fast, simple, and secure! Plus, by applying in person at a Service Canada Centre, you won’t have to send your personal documents in the mail.

Applying by Mail
If you need to apply by mail, please follow these steps:

Download an application form from our Web site, or order the form by phone at 1-800-206-7218. Select Option "3".
Send us your completed application, original documents and payment, if required to:
Service Canada
Social Insurance Registration Office
P.O. Box 7000
Bathurst, New Brunswick
E2A 4T1

If you send your application by registered mail, we will return your documents and SIN card in the same way. We are not responsible for documents lost in the mail.

If your SIN application meets the requirements, you will receive your SIN card by mail within 20 business days from the date we receive the application.

Through the Newborn Registration Service
The Newborn Registration Service is available in Ontario, British Columbia, Alberta and Nova Scotia only.

New Brunswick residents only
Some New Brunswick residents can apply by phone. If you were:

born in New Brunswick after 1915 and have on hand a New Brunswick Birth Certificate, OR
born outside Canada, entered Canada after 1971 and have on hand an appropriate identity document issued by Citizenship and Immigration Canada,
You may be eligible to apply for a Social Insurance Number by calling toll-free at 1-888-428-0888.
都是一屋人 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 26th, 2010, 21:45   只看该作者   #4
都是一屋人
地球村 村长

默认

http://www.settlement.org/sys/faqs_d...faq_id=4000513

What if my Canadian citizenship card is lost or stolen?
h4>Report it to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). You can apply to replace it with a new citizenship card.
The citizenship card is a wallet-sized card, covered in plastic, which certifies that you are a Canadian. It is has your photo, signature, name, date of birth, height and sex. It is an official document that is issued by the Government of Canada.

It is also called a Citizenship Certificate.

Apply for a New Citizenship Card
If your citizenship card is lost or stolen, you can apply to replace it. You can apply from inside Canada or from outside Canada.

To apply, you need to fill out the Application for a Citizenship Certificate (CIT 0001). This application is for Canadian citizens living in Canada who need to apply for a citizenship card as proof of Canadian citizenship. Use this application for a new card or to replace one that was lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed. You also need to submit other documents. See the Instruction Guide and the Document Checklist (CIT 0460) for more information about which documents you need. You also need to pay an application fee - C$75.

Download the application form, document checklist and instruction guide on the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) website.

If you are inside Canada and you have questions about your application, call the CIC Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100.

Many settlement agencies can help you with the application. To find help in your area, go to Services Near Me.

If you are outside Canada and you have questions about the application, contact the nearest Canadian embassy or consulate.

If You Do Not Want to Apply for a New Card Immediately
You have to submit a Solemn Declaration Concerning a Citizenship Certificate That Was Lost, Stolen, Destroyed or Never Received (CIT 0457). You can find mail and fax instructions on page 2 of the form.

For More Information
Lost Wallet - Information about how to cancel and replace government identification cards. From Service Ontario.
都是一屋人 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Mar 1st, 2010, 08:37   只看该作者   #5
GTAON08
级别:23 | 在线时长:668小时 | 升级还需:4小时级别:23 | 在线时长:668小时 | 升级还需:4小时级别:23 | 在线时长:668小时 | 升级还需:4小时级别:23 | 在线时长:668小时 | 升级还需:4小时级别:23 | 在线时长:668小时 | 升级还需:4小时级别:23 | 在线时长:668小时 | 升级还需:4小时级别:23 | 在线时长:668小时 | 升级还需:4小时

注册日期: Feb 2008
帖子: 2,326
积分:5
精华:2
声望: 4825963
GTAON08 has a reputation beyond reputeGTAON08 has a reputation beyond reputeGTAON08 has a reputation beyond reputeGTAON08 has a reputation beyond reputeGTAON08 has a reputation beyond reputeGTAON08 has a reputation beyond reputeGTAON08 has a reputation beyond reputeGTAON08 has a reputation beyond reputeGTAON08 has a reputation beyond reputeGTAON08 has a reputation beyond reputeGTAON08 has a reputation beyond repute
默认

这两样补办下来可不是1-2天的事,差不多要1-2年的时间,尤其是公民卡。
GTAON08 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Mar 2nd, 2010, 22:26   只看该作者   #6
Joanny
级别:3 | 在线时长:27小时 | 升级还需:5小时级别:3 | 在线时长:27小时 | 升级还需:5小时级别:3 | 在线时长:27小时 | 升级还需:5小时

注册日期: Jun 2006
帖子: 52
声望: 0
Joanny is an unknown quantity at this point
默认 谢谢各位的帮助!

真是万分感激各位的大力相助!
Joanny 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
发表新主题 回复

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以发表回复