返回   华枫论坛 > ◆主题论坛◆ > 旅游及户外活动

发表新主题 回复
置顶的主题 精华  
只看楼主 主题工具
旧 Jan 27th, 2012, 09:13   只看该作者   #81
addict
Sr. Penguin
级别:37 | 在线时长:1537小时 | 升级还需:59小时级别:37 | 在线时长:1537小时 | 升级还需:59小时级别:37 | 在线时长:1537小时 | 升级还需:59小时级别:37 | 在线时长:1537小时 | 升级还需:59小时级别:37 | 在线时长:1537小时 | 升级还需:59小时

addict 的头像

注册日期: Jul 2004
帖子: 3,293
积分:14
精华:4
addict has a reputation beyond reputeaddict has a reputation beyond reputeaddict has a reputation beyond reputeaddict has a reputation beyond reputeaddict has a reputation beyond reputeaddict has a reputation beyond reputeaddict has a reputation beyond reputeaddict has a reputation beyond reputeaddict has a reputation beyond reputeaddict has a reputation beyond reputeaddict has a reputation beyond repute
默认

引用:
作者: Walker88 查看帖子
Today is Thursday~~~~~
Are you coming Saturday?

"Althogh some consider forcefulness and persistance to be two traits desirable to the same degree, I think that making a violent effort is much less useful than maitaining a steady one."
addict 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 27th, 2012, 13:46   只看该作者   #82
Walker88
级别:4 | 在线时长:39小时 | 升级还需:6小时级别:4 | 在线时长:39小时 | 升级还需:6小时级别:4 | 在线时长:39小时 | 升级还需:6小时级别:4 | 在线时长:39小时 | 升级还需:6小时

Walker88 的头像

注册日期: Dec 2011
帖子: 135
声望: 0
Walker88 is an unknown quantity at this point
默认

引用:
作者: addict 查看帖子
Are you coming Saturday?
yes!

with more people,,,
Walker88 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 27th, 2012, 21:55   只看该作者   #83
野菊花
级别:19 | 在线时长:463小时 | 升级还需:17小时级别:19 | 在线时长:463小时 | 升级还需:17小时级别:19 | 在线时长:463小时 | 升级还需:17小时级别:19 | 在线时长:463小时 | 升级还需:17小时级别:19 | 在线时长:463小时 | 升级还需:17小时级别:19 | 在线时长:463小时 | 升级还需:17小时级别:19 | 在线时长:463小时 | 升级还需:17小时

注册日期: Oct 2009
帖子: 150
野菊花 is an unknown quantity at this point
默认

I am in.
野菊花 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 27th, 2012, 23:31   只看该作者   #84
addict
Sr. Penguin
级别:37 | 在线时长:1537小时 | 升级还需:59小时级别:37 | 在线时长:1537小时 | 升级还需:59小时级别:37 | 在线时长:1537小时 | 升级还需:59小时级别:37 | 在线时长:1537小时 | 升级还需:59小时级别:37 | 在线时长:1537小时 | 升级还需:59小时

addict 的头像

声望: 1455992
addict has a reputation beyond reputeaddict has a reputation beyond reputeaddict has a reputation beyond reputeaddict has a reputation beyond reputeaddict has a reputation beyond reputeaddict has a reputation beyond reputeaddict has a reputation beyond reputeaddict has a reputation beyond reputeaddict has a reputation beyond reputeaddict has a reputation beyond reputeaddict has a reputation beyond repute
默认

引用:
作者: 野菊花 查看帖子
I am in.
明天见面请报上名号。
addict 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 28th, 2012, 01:00   只看该作者   #85
addict
Sr. Penguin

addict 的头像

默认 注意:徒步可至脑残

这是新概念第四册的文章,下面一楼是全文

Walking for walking's sake may be as highly laudable and exemplary a thing as it is held to be by those who practise it. My objection to it is that it stops the brain. Many a man has professed to me that his brain never works so well as when he is swinging along the high road or over hill and dale.

This boast is not confirmed by my memory of anybody who on a Sunday morning has forced me to partake of his adventure. Experience teaches me that whatever a fellow-guest may have of power to instruct or to amuse when he is sitting in a chair, or standing on a hearth-rug, quickly leaves him when he takes one out for a walk. The ideas that come so thick and fast to him in any room, where are they now ? where that encyclopaedic knowledge which he bore so lightly ? where the kindling fancy that played like summer lightning over any topic that was started ? The man's face that was so mobile is set now; gone is the light from his fine eyes. He says that A (our host) is a thoroughly good fellow. Fifty yards further on, he adds that A is one of the best fellows he has ever met. We tramp another furlong or so and he says that Mrs A is a charming woman. Presently he adds that she is one of the most charming women he has ever known. We pass an inn. He reads vapidly aloud to me:'The King's Arms. Licensed to sell Ales and Spirits.' I foresee that during the rest of the walk he will read aloud any inscription that occurs. We pass a milestone. He points at it with his stick, and says' Uxminster. II Miles.' We turn a sharp corner at the foot of the hill. He points at the wall, and says' Drive Slowly.' .I see far ahead, on the other side of the hedge bordering the high road, a small notice-board. He sees it too. He keeps his eye on it. And in due course.'Trespassers,' he says, 'will be Prosecuted.' Poor man !—mentally a wreck.
addict 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 28th, 2012, 01:03   只看该作者   #86
addict
Sr. Penguin

addict 的头像

默认 Going Out for a Walk (全文)

Going Out for a Walk

by Max Beerbohm (1872-1956)

It is a fact that not once in all my life have I gone out for a walk. I have been taken out for walks; but that is another matter. Even while I trotted prattling by my nurse's side I regretted the good old days when I had, and wasn't, a perambulator. When I grew up it seemed to me that the one advantage of living in London was that nobody ever wanted me to come out for a walk. London's very drawbacks--its endless noise and hustle, its smoky air, the squalor ambushed everywhere in it--assured this one immunity. Whenever I was with friends in the country, I knew that at any moment, unless rain were actually falling, some man might suddenly say "Come out for a walk!" in that sharp imperative tone which he would not dream of using in any other connexion. People seem to think there is something inherently noble and virtuous in the desire to go for a walk. Any one thus desirous feels that he has a right to impose his will on whomever he sees comfortably settled in an arm-chair, reading. It is easy to say simply "No" to an old friend. In the case of a mere acquaintance one wants some excuse. "I wish I could, but"--nothing ever occurs to me except "I have some letters to write." This formula is unsatisfactory in three ways. (1) It isn't believed. (2) It compels you to rise from your chair, go to the writing-table, and sit improvising a letter to somebody until the walkmonger (just not daring to call you liar and hypocrite) shall have lumbered out of the room. (3) It won't operate on Sunday mornings. "There's no post out till this evening" clinches the matter; and you may as well go quietly.

Walking for walking's sake may be as highly laudable and exemplary a thing as it is held to be by those who practise it. My objection to it is that it stops the brain. Many a man has professed to me that his brain never works so well as when he is swinging along the high road or over hill and dale. This boast is not confirmed by my memory of anybody who on a Sunday morning has forced me to partake of his adventure. Experience teaches me that whatever a fellow-guest may have of power to instruct or to amuse when he is sitting on a chair, or standing on a hearth-rug, quickly leaves him when he takes one out for a walk. The ideas that came so thick and fast to him in any room, where are they now? where that encyclopaedic knowledge which he bore so lightly? where the kindling fancy that played like summer lightning over any topic that was started? The man's face that was so mobile is set now; gone is the light from his fine eyes. He says that A. (our host) is a thoroughly good fellow. Fifty yards further on, he adds that A. is one of the best fellows he has ever met. We tramp another furlong or so, and he says that Mrs. A. is a charming woman. Presently he adds that she is one of the most charming women he has ever known. We pass an inn. He reads vapidly aloud to me: "The King's Arms. Licensed to sell Ales and Spirits." I foresee that during the rest of the walk he will read aloud any inscription that occurs. We pass a milestone. He points at it with his stick, and says "Uxminster. 11 Miles." We turn a sharp corner at the foot of a hill. He points at the wall, and says "Drive Slowly." I see far ahead, on the other side of the hedge bordering the high road, a small notice-board. He sees it too. He keeps his eye on it. And in due course "Trespassers," he says, "Will Be Prosecuted." Poor man!--mentally a wreck.

Luncheon at the A.s, however, salves him and floats him in full sail. Behold him once more the life and soul of the party. Surely he will never, after the bitter lesson of this morning, go out for another walk. An hour later, I see him striding forth, with a new companion. I watch him out of sight. I know what he is saying. He is saying that I am rather a dull man to go a walk with. He will presently add that I am one of the dullest men he ever went a walk with. Then he will devote himself to reading out the inscriptions.

How comes it, this immediate deterioration in those who go walking for walking's sake? Just what happens? I take it that not by his reasoning faculties is a man urged to this enterprise. He is urged, evidently, by something in him that transcends reason; by his soul, I presume. Yes, it must be the soul that raps out the "Quick march!" to the body.--"Halt! Stand at ease!" interposes the brain, and "To what destination," it suavely asks the soul, "and on what errand, are you sending the body?"--"On no errand whatsoever," the soul makes answer, "and to no destination at all. It is just like you to be always on the look-out for some subtle ulterior motive. The body is going out because the mere fact of its doing so is a sure indication of nobility, probity, and rugged grandeur of character."--"Very well, Vagula, have your own wayula! But I," says the brain, "flatly refuse to be mixed up in this tomfoolery. I shall go to sleep till it is over." The brain then wraps itself up in its own convolutions, and falls into a dreamless slumber from which nothing can rouse it till the body has been safely deposited indoors again.

Even if you go to some definite place, for some definite purpose, the brain would rather you took a vehicle; but it does not make a point of this; it will serve you well enough unless you are going out for a walk. It won't, while your legs are vying with each other, do any deep thinking for you, nor even any close thinking; but it will do any number of small odd jobs for you willingly--provided that your legs, also, are making themselves useful, not merely bandying you about to gratify the pride of the soul. Such as it is, this essay was composed in the course of a walk, this morning. I am not one of those extremists who must have a vehicle to every destination. I never go out of my way, as it were, to avoid exercise. I take it as it comes, and take it in good part. That valetudinarians are always chattering about it, and indulging in it to excess, is no reason for despising it. I am inclined to think that in moderation it is rather good for one, physically. But, pending a time when no people wish me to go and see them, and I have no wish to go and see any one, and there is nothing whatever for me to do off my own premises, I never will go out for a walk.

Composed in 1918, "Going Out for a Walk" by Max Beerbohm appeared in the essay collection And Even Now, published in 1920.
addict 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 28th, 2012, 19:15   只看该作者   #87
addict
Sr. Penguin

addict 的头像

默认

五点钟终于走到家了
addict 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 28th, 2012, 21:38   只看该作者   #88
addict
Sr. Penguin

addict 的头像

默认 健身 与 投资

Walker88 多次谈到 健身与投资, 发挥发挥,版权归Walker88所有,谬误是我附会上去的,与Walker88无关。
健身,无疑需要时间,这是主要成本。
对那些器材派高手,无疑要投入钱财,购置时髦设备,将时髦与健身结合起来,那成本是太高了。比如这件(http://www.patagonia.com/us/product/...两银子。

健身的成本应该还包括一些直接间接的成本,比如如果周六去加个班,就会有几百大洋的进帐,不去加班,这几百大洋就没了。

不去加班,也可以去与帅哥美女喝咖啡,也许有意外惊喜。这年头,帅哥美女横行的年代,错失良机,是最大的机会成本。

同时,健身还有一定的风险,身体受伤,算是比较小的风险。更大的风险是健身对智力可能造成伤害。以前总听人说四肢发达大脑简单,不以为然,但是 徒步可致脑残 说明这风险还是很高的。(见 68 楼)

健身的收益如何:

(请 walker88 继续)
addict 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 29th, 2012, 02:03   只看该作者   #89
Walker88
级别:4 | 在线时长:39小时 | 升级还需:6小时级别:4 | 在线时长:39小时 | 升级还需:6小时级别:4 | 在线时长:39小时 | 升级还需:6小时级别:4 | 在线时长:39小时 | 升级还需:6小时

Walker88 的头像

默认

引用:
五点钟终于走到家了
汇报一下:

64 Aev. 小灼茶点后,,, 大家不约而同地感觉到意犹未尽,,, 何以释怀? 唯有HIKE BACK~~~

于是呼, 4人小分队一路狂奔, 向南向南向南,,,不大一会儿就又淹没在了高楼耸立的井字街道中,,, 坐在温暖的城市火车的座椅上, 猛然发觉:此椅原来是如此的舒适啊!

5:00到家!
Walker88 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 29th, 2012, 09:43   只看该作者   #90
addict
Sr. Penguin

addict 的头像

默认

引用:
汇报一下:

于是呼, 4人小分队一路狂奔, 向南向南向南,,,不大一会儿就又淹没在了高楼耸立的井字街道中,,, 坐在温暖的城市火车的座椅上, 猛然发觉:此椅原来是如此的舒适啊!...
看来以后应该安排大家吃一顿中午饭或下午茶。不过这样慢慢会把一个开放的活动变成另一个封闭的小圈子,但那绝对不是我组织这个活动的初衷。
addict 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 29th, 2012, 10:18   只看该作者   #91
addict
Sr. Penguin

addict 的头像

默认

引用:
汇报一下:

于是呼, 4人小分队一路狂奔, 向南向南向南,,,不大一会儿就又淹没在了高楼耸立的井字街道中,,, 坐在温暖的城市火车的座椅上, 猛然发觉:此椅原来是如此的舒适啊!...
5:00到家?看错表了吧?
addict 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 29th, 2012, 10:22   只看该作者   #92
Walker88

Walker88 的头像

默认

引用:
看来以后应该安排大家吃一顿中午饭或下午茶。不过这样慢慢会把一个开放的活动变成另一个封闭的小圈子,但那绝对不是我组织这个活动的初衷。
吃饭是一件不得已的事,,, 人云亦云。
小圈子的不要!
我们只是对得起这顿饭而又爽了一把, 否则, 3路地干活~~~~
Walker88 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 29th, 2012, 10:34   只看该作者   #93
Walker88

Walker88 的头像

默认

引用:
5:00到家?看错表了吧?
没错~~~ 。最后, 从CITY HALL开始,钢轮+4轮, 快呀!!?
Walker88 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 29th, 2012, 10:41   只看该作者   #94
addict
Sr. Penguin

addict 的头像

默认

引用:
看来你也习惯早起。

以后的活动集合时间会逐渐提前。

十点集合对我来说有点太晚,下次集合时间改为9:30,如何?
(也许能赶上早茶时间?!?)
addict 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 29th, 2012, 10:52   只看该作者   #95
addict
Sr. Penguin

addict 的头像

默认

引用:
从64 ave 到大通华还有5 公里,大通华到我家还有10公里。

下次路线,到大通华单程11 公里。一定到大通华。
addict 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 29th, 2012, 11:23   只看该作者   #96
Walker88

Walker88 的头像

默认

引用:
看来你也习惯早起。

以后的活动集合时间会逐渐提前。

十点集合对我来说有点太晚,下次集合时间改为9:30,如何?
(也许能赶上早茶时间?!?)
9:30 --- 没问题!

9:00 --- 啥都不耽误~~~,,,
Walker88 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 29th, 2012, 11:28   只看该作者   #97
Walker88

Walker88 的头像

默认

引用:
从64 ave 到大通华还有5 公里,大通华到我家还有10公里。

下次路线,到大通华单程11 公里。一定到大通华。
帮测一下,我们昨天H了多远?

1) Starting Point ---> 64 Ave. NE @ Deerfoot Trail
2) Plus 64 Ave. NE @ Deerfoot Trail ---> City Hall
Walker88 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 29th, 2012, 22:51   只看该作者   #98
addict
Sr. Penguin

addict 的头像

默认

[QUOTE=Walker88;4447030]帮测一下,我们昨天H了多远?

1) Starting Point ---> 64 Ave. NE @ Deerfoot Trail
2) Plus 64 Ave. NE @ Deerfoot Trail ---> City Hall[/QUOTE

全程23公里
addict 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 29th, 2012, 22:53   只看该作者   #99
addict
Sr. Penguin

addict 的头像

默认

引用:
9:30 --- 没问题!

9:00 --- 啥都不耽误~~~,,,
逐渐提前吧,有些人可能习惯晚起床.先改到9:30
addict 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 30th, 2012, 22:46   只看该作者   #100
野菊花
级别:19 | 在线时长:463小时 | 升级还需:17小时级别:19 | 在线时长:463小时 | 升级还需:17小时级别:19 | 在线时长:463小时 | 升级还需:17小时级别:19 | 在线时长:463小时 | 升级还需:17小时级别:19 | 在线时长:463小时 | 升级还需:17小时级别:19 | 在线时长:463小时 | 升级还需:17小时级别:19 | 在线时长:463小时 | 升级还需:17小时

注册日期: Oct 2009
帖子: 150
野菊花 is an unknown quantity at this point
默认

早点好。不然到中午的时候确实有点饿,走不动。
野菊花 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
发表新主题 回复

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以发表回复