一路走过来 will become famous soon enough
默认 岳父岳母顺利拿到签证, 从本坛受益良多, 一些准备的材料供大家参考.

CONTENT
I (Father) have enclosed the following items:
Part I:
1. My letter to the officer of Canadian Consulate General and the translation
2. The letter from my daughter to the officer of Canadian Consulate General

Part II (items from applicants):
1 Passports of Father (the applicant) and Mother (my wife).
2 Four photos of Father and Mother respectively
3 IMM5257B forms of Father and Mother
4 “Family Composition/Education and Employment” forms of Father and Mother respectively
5 Family members of Daughter (the invitor, my daughter)
6 Notarized documents
6.1 relationship of Daughter and us
6.2 relationship of Daughter and Son-in-law.
7 Retirement certificates for Father and Mother
8 Father and Mother bank statement
9 Father and Mother two residential property certificates

Part III(items from invitors):
1. True Copy of immigration paper of Daughter
2. True copy of Certificate of Canadian Citizenship of Son-in-law
3. Employment letters for Daughter from XXX
4. Employment letter for Son-in-law(my son-in-law, Daughter’s husband): XXX Ltd.
5. Daughter’s bank statements from TD in Toronto (Joint account with Son-in-law) and Daughter’s bank statements from CIBC in Toronto
6. The invitation letter from Daughter
7. Notice of Assessment of Daughter from CCRA for tax year 2004
8. Notice of Assessment of Son-in-law from CCRA for tax year 2004
9. Pay stubs of Daughter
10. Pay stubs of Son-in-law

PART IV:
1. Two stickers with the mailing address of Father and Mother

一路走过来 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 20th, 2005, 22:33   只看该作者   #2
一路走过来
新长征路上的摇滚
级别:0 | 在线时长:3小时 | 升级还需:2小时

一路走过来 的头像

注册日期: Feb 2005
帖子: 51
积分:7
精华:1
声望: 57
默认 退休证明

XXX公司
电话:
邮编:

兹证明XXX女士曾任职于本公司,现已退休, 现每月退休工资为人民币XXX元。医疗费用实报实销.

此致

敬礼

签名/盖章____________________
日期_________________________

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Retirement Certification (Translation)

XXX Ltd.

P.R. China
Tel:
Post Code:

This is to certify that Mrs. XXX was an employee of our company and now is retired. Her retirement pension is RMB XXXX paid on monthly basis and all her medical expense is fully reimbursed based on her health care needs.

Sincerely,

(Signature/Seal)______________________
Date_______________________________
一路走过来 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 20th, 2005, 22:44   只看该作者   #3
一路走过来
新长征路上的摇滚

一路走过来 的头像

默认 Parent's letter to visa officer

尊敬的先生/女士:

我收到女儿和女婿的来信, 邀请我和我太太(XXX)去贵国共度今年的圣诞节, 新年和中国的春节, 在此期间, 还有我们外孙(XXX)的生日. 我们由此申请赴加拿大的旅游签证, 所有申请材料付后, 特请批准.

我女儿女婿以及他们的独子于X年前移民贵国, 虽然我们非常想念他们, 但由于他们非常忙, 我们一直没有机会见面. 现在他们通过自己的努力, 生活已安定, 我们很替他们骄傲, 也很想看看他们在贵国的生活. 我们生活很富足 (我们自己提供所有的旅游费用包括来回机票,在加拿大的旅游,医疗保险支出,生活费用等), 我们如果能到贵国去旅游, 不会给他们增加负担.

我们一定会按时回到中国, 因为我们生活在中国对我们, 对daughter及其家庭都是最好的选择. 在中国我们还有一个女儿,有三个兄弟姐妹, 我们已很习惯这里的生活, 我们相互之间经常走动. 我们在中国有优厚的生活条件: 我们有两套住房, 有充足的退休金, 100%的医疗保障, 免费市内交通费用.

我们非常感谢你审阅我们的申请, 顺祝你及你的家人万事如意.
此致

敬礼

申请人:

XXX__________________(签字) XXX__________________(签字)
日期_______________________ 日期_______________________

Father

===========================
TRANSLATION
============================
XX新村
中国
邮编:
电话:

Canadian Consulate General
中国南京西路1376号上海商城东峰668室
邮编:200040
电话:86-21-6279-7044

Dear Sir or Madam:

We, Father (Applicant) and Mother (my wife, Applicant), received an invitation from my daughter (Daughter) and son-in-law (Son-in-law) to visit them for the coming Christmas, New Year, Chinese Spring Festival and my grandson’s birthday (January 31). The application materials for visit visa are enclosed, we kindly ask for the permission from you.

My daughter and her family emigrated to Canada X years ago. However, because they have been very busy we don’t have opportunity to see each other ever since. We missed each other very much. They have been working very hard, and they are settled now. We are very proud of them and would like to have a look at their life in Toronto, the city famous in multiculturalism. We are healthy and well-established (so we will pay all the expenses by ourselves, include round trip airfares, travel expenses within Canada, travel health insurance premium in Canada, etc.) . Therefore, if we get permission to Canada, we will not be a burden of my daughter’s family.

We will come back to China in time, because it is simply the best choice for both my family and Daughter’s family. We have another daughter, and we live in the same city. We also have two brothers and one sister in China and visit each other very often. We own two apartments in CITY, we have very good pension, full medical coverage, free local transportation allowance. We are used to and enjoy the life here in City.

Thank you once again for taking time to review our application. We wish all best to you an your family.

Sincerely yours,

Father
December 20, 2005
一路走过来 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 20th, 2005, 22:47   只看该作者   #4
一路走过来
新长征路上的摇滚

一路走过来 的头像

默认 Our Letter To Visa Officer

aughter
ON, Canada
Tel:
Canadian Consulate General
中国南京西路1376号上海商城东峰668室
邮编:200040

Dear Sir or Madam:

I am a permanent resident in Canada; my husband is a Canadian citizen. We’d like to thank you for the time to review my parents’ application for their visiting to Canada. Like most immigrants we experienced desperation and struggle when we first landed on an unfamiliar land, but we worked hard to make our life better. Now Canada is our home, and we are a part of Canada, a part of our community, a part of our neighborhood. We would like to invite our parents to stay with us during Christmas, New Year and Chinese spring festival. We hope this letter will provide you some information to help you make favorable decision to our parents’ visit to Canada.

We (my husband, my son and I) have been in Canada for almost X years. My husband studied in University, I studied in College. We were so busy (both of us studied three terms a year) that we were unable to find proper time to visit my parents. Currently I work in XXX, my husband works in XXX Ltd. We are still unable to figure out a good time to see my parents in the coming future because we don’t have long vacation.

My parents are well-established in China (they own two residential properties and have accumulated solid savings), they have good pension, full health care coverage. They miss us very much. They had helped us taking care of my son for the first 15 months before we left for Canada, and they are eager to see how big our son is now. They will bear most traveling expense (round trip airfares, travel expenses within Canada, travel health insurance in Canada) by themselves.

We are financially solid too. We will provide their accommodation and daily expenditure if they visit us. We will plan to visit Royal Ontario Museum, Art Gallery of Ontario, Ontario Science Centre, Cavalcade of Lights, Toronto WinterCity Festival, University, and College together during weekends. We will also arrange a trip to Ottowa, Quebec City and Montreal for them via a traveling agent at their own expense.

Thank you once again for taking time to review the application, if you have any question regarding the application, please do not hesitate to be in touch.

Sincerely yours,

Daughter Tuesday, December 20, 2005
一路走过来 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 20th, 2005, 23:00   只看该作者   #5
higuys
级别:20 | 在线时长:516小时 | 升级还需:9小时级别:20 | 在线时长:516小时 | 升级还需:9小时级别:20 | 在线时长:516小时 | 升级还需:9小时级别:20 | 在线时长:516小时 | 升级还需:9小时

注册日期: Dec 2005
帖子: 2,175
声望: 1985320
higuys has a reputation beyond reputehiguys has a reputation beyond reputehiguys has a reputation beyond reputehiguys has a reputation beyond reputehiguys has a reputation beyond reputehiguys has a reputation beyond reputehiguys has a reputation beyond reputehiguys has a reputation beyond reputehiguys has a reputation beyond reputehiguys has a reputation beyond reputehiguys has a reputation beyond repute
默认

up
higuys 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 22nd, 2005, 02:08   只看该作者   #6
新起点2004
级别:13 | 在线时长:246小时 | 升级还需:6小时级别:13 | 在线时长:246小时 | 升级还需:6小时级别:13 | 在线时长:246小时 | 升级还需:6小时级别:13 | 在线时长:246小时 | 升级还需:6小时级别:13 | 在线时长:246小时 | 升级还需:6小时

新起点2004 的头像

注册日期: Oct 2004
帖子: 1,246
声望: 356645
新起点2004 has a reputation beyond repute新起点2004 has a reputation beyond repute新起点2004 has a reputation beyond repute新起点2004 has a reputation beyond repute新起点2004 has a reputation beyond repute新起点2004 has a reputation beyond repute新起点2004 has a reputation beyond repute新起点2004 has a reputation beyond repute新起点2004 has a reputation beyond repute新起点2004 has a reputation beyond repute新起点2004 has a reputation beyond repute
默认

感谢分享!!

请问你们到加拿大多久了?
新起点2004 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 12th, 2006, 22:35   只看该作者   #7
Amandadai
级别:0 | 在线时长:0小时 | 升级还需:5小时

注册日期: Jan 2006
帖子: 2
声望: 10
Amandadai is on a distinguished road
默认

值得大家一看的贴子.谢谢楼主!
Amandadai 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 14th, 2006, 13:08   只看该作者   #8
steventj
级别:6 | 在线时长:75小时 | 升级还需:2小时级别:6 | 在线时长:75小时 | 升级还需:2小时

注册日期: Nov 2005
帖子: 250
声望: 81
steventj will become famous soon enough
默认

请问楼主,true copy 是什么意思呀?就是复印件吗?
steventj 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 14th, 2006, 14:40   只看该作者   #9
temppangxie
八爪大王
级别:26 | 在线时长:788小时 | 升级还需:49小时级别:26 | 在线时长:788小时 | 升级还需:49小时

temppangxie 的头像

注册日期: Jul 2004
帖子: 3,822
精华:4
声望: 2469620
temppangxie has a reputation beyond reputetemppangxie has a reputation beyond reputetemppangxie has a reputation beyond reputetemppangxie has a reputation beyond reputetemppangxie has a reputation beyond reputetemppangxie has a reputation beyond reputetemppangxie has a reputation beyond reputetemppangxie has a reputation beyond reputetemppangxie has a reputation beyond reputetemppangxie has a reputation beyond reputetemppangxie has a reputation beyond repute
默认

引用:
作者: steventj
请问楼主,true copy 是什么意思呀?就是复印件吗?
经过认证/公证的复印件

“行间夹注”(打一动物)
temppangxie 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 14th, 2006, 18:53   只看该作者   #10
steventj
级别:6 | 在线时长:75小时 | 升级还需:2小时级别:6 | 在线时长:75小时 | 升级还需:2小时

注册日期: Nov 2005
声望: 81
steventj will become famous soon enough
默认

谢谢解答,可是怎么做呀?在多伦多到哪公证呀?
steventj 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 14th, 2006, 23:17   只看该作者   #11
一路走过来
新长征路上的摇滚

一路走过来 的头像

默认

引用:
作者: steventj
谢谢解答,可是怎么做呀?在多伦多到哪公证呀?
去银行, 找customer service.
true copy 的正式名字叫:certified true copy.
一路走过来 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 16th, 2006, 18:46   只看该作者   #12
民润新七星
级别:6 | 在线时长:68小时 | 升级还需:9小时级别:6 | 在线时长:68小时 | 升级还需:9小时

民润新七星 的头像

注册日期: Jul 2004
声望: 8
民润新七星 is an unknown quantity at this point
默认 这两封信有什么用?没明白

Parent's letter to visa officer,Our Letter To Visa Officer 这两封信有什么用?没明白。
北京大使馆的application kit里面仅要求邀请信,而且是写给被邀请人的;没要求邀请人和申请人给签证官写信。大家为什么要写信?是为了感动签证官,增加得到签证的机会?
如果确实有用,那我还得补充材料。
民润新七星 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 15th, 2006, 17:30   只看该作者   #13
Samantha108
级别:0 | 在线时长:0小时 | 升级还需:5小时

注册日期: Feb 2006
帖子: 1
声望: 10
Samantha108 is on a distinguished road
默认

引用:
作者: 一路走过来
去银行, 找customer service.
true copy 的正式名字叫:certified true copy.
请问楼主,我就拿“immigration paper"到银行找customer service他们就会帮我写了吗?谢谢!!

SAMANTHA undefinedundefined
Samantha108 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
发表新主题 回复

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以发表回复
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑自己的帖子

启用 BB 代码
论坛启用 表情符号
论坛启用 [IMG] 代码