PerterMan
级别:0 | 在线时长:0小时 | 升级还需:5小时

注册日期: Jan 2005
帖子: 46
PerterMan is on a distinguished road
Talking

引用:
作者: Millwright
我至今没发现一个没有经过一定时间锻炼,考了证就找到工作的人。也可能本人消息闭塞。知情者请跟贴,让我开开眼。可千万别和我说某某就是这么找到的$15/h Millwright的工作。不知Plumber的行情,对millwright的位置来说,给你$15,在人家的心目中你根本就不是licensed millwright,尽管他嘴上承认.

这种要求动手能力极强的工作不是我们大多中国人的长项,除了实践没啥捷径可走。个人感觉,很多人考证的热情高国对实践经验的渴望。不踏踏实实步步为营,总想来点快的,抄近道,很可能最后是竹篮打水。国内第一批卖假酒的大发一笔,但长不了,后来的恐怕没那么幸运。

(it seems my point is too negative, please be patient, more positive point will follow. to be continued)
hi,buddy,we're Chinese,Whatever you're Canadian Citizen or immigrant! you can discuss these questions with each other.But I wish that you guy don't say anything to white ,black or brown guys. Some of us like talking our shortcomings to those guys. you know,this is so bad to all of us.in fact, every colour has their shortcomings and we are either. like us,we come here and we cann't find any suitable job as we can do. so a few of us try to do those jobs that they have never done. I think that it's positive. why some of us say in a negative way?I tell you some truths:My boss is a master electrician,he's been working for 40 years in Canada. He still makes some mistakes in our jobs. According to my experience, there're lot of junk trade workers in Canada,around us. So, don't give our Chinese a negative point.We're one person as those colours look at us. You can'nt change your skin,your mind,your essences.Good luck,guys!
PerterMan 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
发表新主题 回复

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以发表回复
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑自己的帖子

启用 BB 代码
论坛启用 表情符号
论坛启用 [IMG] 代码
论坛禁用 HTML 代码