旧 Jul 6th, 2004, 11:41     #1
greenpepper
级别:0 | 在线时长:0小时 | 升级还需:5小时

greenpepper 的头像

注册日期: Jul 2004
帖子: 170
greenpepper is an unknown quantity at this point
默认

A newlywed couple wanted to join a church. The pastor told them, "We have special requirements for new parishioners. You must abstain from sex for one whole month."
The couple agreed and after two-and-a-half weeks returned to the Church. When the Pastor ushers them into his office, the wife is crying and the husband obviously very depressed.
"You are back so soon...Is there a problem?" the pastor inquired. "We are terribly ashamed to admit that we did not manage to abstain from sex for the required month...." the young man replied sadly. The pastor asked him what happened.
"Well, the first week was difficult...However, we managed to abstain through sheer willpower. The second week was terrible, but with the use of prayer, we managed to abstain."
"However, the third week was unbearable. We tried cold showers, prayer, reading from the Bible...anything to keep our minds off carnal thoughts. One afternoon, my wife reached for a can of paint and dropped it. When she bent over to pick it up, I was overcome with lust and had my way with her right then and there." admitted the man, shamefacedly.
"You understand this means you will not be welcome in our church," stated the pastor.
"We know." said the young man, hanging his head, "We're not welcome at Home Depot either."

I don't know where I will go tomorrow, I just keep dancing, dancing ... heehee, that is my mind.
greenpepper 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jul 6th, 2004, 12:38   只看该作者   #2
血蛤蟆
级别:7 | 在线时长:88小时 | 升级还需:8小时级别:7 | 在线时长:88小时 | 升级还需:8小时级别:7 | 在线时长:88小时 | 升级还需:8小时

血蛤蟆 的头像

帖子: 3,918
积分:7
精华:1
声望: 1499346
血蛤蟆 has a reputation beyond repute血蛤蟆 has a reputation beyond repute血蛤蟆 has a reputation beyond repute血蛤蟆 has a reputation beyond repute血蛤蟆 has a reputation beyond repute血蛤蟆 has a reputation beyond repute血蛤蟆 has a reputation beyond repute血蛤蟆 has a reputation beyond repute血蛤蟆 has a reputation beyond repute血蛤蟆 has a reputation beyond repute血蛤蟆 has a reputation beyond repute
发送 MSN 消息给 血蛤蟆
默认

GUA GUA!
血蛤蟆 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jul 6th, 2004, 19:35   只看该作者   #3
DoReMi

帖子: 42
声望: 0
DoReMi is an unknown quantity at this point
默认

i don't get it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> "We're not welcome at Home Depot either." <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

the door
DoReMi 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jul 7th, 2004, 06:32   只看该作者   #4
greenpepper

greenpepper 的头像

帖子: 170
声望: 9
greenpepper is an unknown quantity at this point
默认

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> i don't get it. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
"...One afternoon, my wife reached for a can of paint and dropped it. When she bent over to pick it up, I was overcome with lust and had my way with her right then and there." admitted the man, shamefacedly.
]

This happened at Home Depot.
greenpepper 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
发表新主题 回复

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以发表回复
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑自己的帖子

启用 BB 代码
论坛启用 表情符号