返回   华枫论坛 > ◆生活板块◆ > 移民 探亲 团聚 入籍 签证

发表新主题 回复
追加精华  
只看楼主 主题工具
旧 Apr 24th, 2005, 18:54     #1
ChinaSmileJoe
级别:92 | 在线时长:8924小时 | 升级还需:97小时级别:92 | 在线时长:8924小时 | 升级还需:97小时级别:92 | 在线时长:8924小时 | 升级还需:97小时级别:92 | 在线时长:8924小时 | 升级还需:97小时级别:92 | 在线时长:8924小时 | 升级还需:97小时级别:92 | 在线时长:8924小时 | 升级还需:97小时级别:92 | 在线时长:8924小时 | 升级还需:97小时级别:92 | 在线时长:8924小时 | 升级还需:97小时

ChinaSmileJoe 的头像

注册日期: Jul 2004
帖子: 79,350
积分:163
精华:102
ChinaSmileJoe has a reputation beyond reputeChinaSmileJoe has a reputation beyond reputeChinaSmileJoe has a reputation beyond reputeChinaSmileJoe has a reputation beyond reputeChinaSmileJoe has a reputation beyond reputeChinaSmileJoe has a reputation beyond reputeChinaSmileJoe has a reputation beyond reputeChinaSmileJoe has a reputation beyond reputeChinaSmileJoe has a reputation beyond reputeChinaSmileJoe has a reputation beyond reputeChinaSmileJoe has a reputation beyond repute
默认 探亲邀请函英文样本

以下是我用过的邀请函(写给移民签证官员的,可以不要用中文写给父母的邀请信),请根据实际情况酌情修改,不然,你可以想象一下老师批改一模一样的作文时的心情:

Invitation Letter

Dear Sir/Madam,

I, ____________, residing at _________________, would like to invite my mother/father, _________, residing at _____________, to visit us in Canada for about ____ months starting from ________.

The purpose of the visit is social as well as tourism within Canada. During her/his/their visit, she/he/they will stay with us at the above address and we will be responsible for all her/his/their expenses including the round trip air fare to Canada, food, housing, travelling within Canada, medical insurance and all other expenses.

We will make sure that my mother/father will leave Canada before the expiration of her/his/their authorized stay. Please kindly grant her/his/them a Temporary Resident Visa.

Please do not hesitate to contact me via telephone at 123-456-7890 or E-mail me at abc@cde.com if you have any questions.

Best regards,

xxx
帅哥 ChinaSmileJoe 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Sep 10th, 2005, 13:06   只看该作者   #2
temppangxie
八爪大王
级别:26 | 在线时长:788小时 | 升级还需:49小时级别:26 | 在线时长:788小时 | 升级还需:49小时

temppangxie 的头像

帖子: 3,822
精华:4
声望: 2469620
temppangxie has a reputation beyond reputetemppangxie has a reputation beyond reputetemppangxie has a reputation beyond reputetemppangxie has a reputation beyond reputetemppangxie has a reputation beyond reputetemppangxie has a reputation beyond reputetemppangxie has a reputation beyond reputetemppangxie has a reputation beyond reputetemppangxie has a reputation beyond reputetemppangxie has a reputation beyond reputetemppangxie has a reputation beyond repute
默认

转贴一个邀请信样本:给父母的,by piaopiaotu (NaoNao)
http://www.rolia.net/forum/forum_sho...95566&_bno=40&
~~~~~~
your name
address
tel

your mom's name
address

Dear Mom,

How are you these days? I am doing okay for my first pregnancy, and we are still overjoyed at the thought of having a baby.

We also have big news for you. We decided to invite you to come visit us this fall. You know, I have always wanted you to be with me when I go through labor and delivery for the first time, and most important, we can share the happiest moment together expecting the newest member of our family.

I am so sorry that Dad has to take care of staff at home and can not come here with you, but at least you can come and provide support. Also the timing is perfect, my due day is October 30th, and you can stay with us for about two months until the end of November.

You know right now I live in Niagara Falls, the very famous Place. In October you will enjoy the most beautiful time in Niagara Falls! I know that you will miss Daddy and do not like the cold winters, so you can go back to china before the real winter comes. How does this sound? I know you would totally agree with this plan.

I have prepared all the documents from my part as well as a checklist of all documents you need to get the Visa. You can also check the official web site at http://www.beijing.gc.ca to get more information you may need. Once you get the visa, please book the round trip air tickets right away with exact date of return. This is very important. An open-ended ticket could cause problems since the pre-Christmas time is very busy for airlines.

I can’t wait to see you at this special moment. We can go shopping for baby's clothes, car seat, stroller and lot of other things together and wait for the coming of the baby. How wonderful it is! This fall must be the most memorable fall we've ever had.
Best wish and Good Luck.

Love,

Daughter, xxx
Son in law, xxx

“行间夹注”(打一动物)
temppangxie 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Sep 10th, 2005, 13:27   只看该作者   #3
vanman8
级别:0 | 在线时长:0小时 | 升级还需:5小时

注册日期: Apr 2005
帖子: 51
声望: 10
vanman8 is on a distinguished road
默认 原文范本

__Date_________

__Name________
__Address_______

Tel: ___________
E-mail : ________

Canadian Consulate General
Suite 668 - 1376 Nanjing Xi Lu
Shanghai 200040
China (PRC)

Re: Invitation Letter

Dear Sir/Madam,

I, ____________, residing at _________________, would like to invite my mother,
_________, residing at _____________, to visit us in Canada for about ____ months
starting from ________.

The purpose of the visit is social as well as tourism within Canada. During her visit,
she will stay with us at the above address and we will be responsible for all her
expenses including the round trip air fare to Canada, food, housing, travelling within
Canada, medical insurance and her all the other expenses.

We will make sure that my mother will leave Canada before the expiration of her
authorized stay. Please kindly grant her a Temporary Resident Visa.

Please do not hesitate to contact me via telephone or E-mail if you have any questions.

Best regards,

锇锩Υ堂夥呀踊,烟钱照付★

可提供优质的接机\送机服务。

请提前预约1-604-438-6521 dong

vancouverman@163.com
vanman8 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Sep 10th, 2005, 13:29   只看该作者   #4
vanman8
级别:0 | 在线时长:0小时 | 升级还需:5小时

注册日期: Apr 2005
帖子: 51
声望: 10
vanman8 is on a distinguished road
默认 再给加一个退休证明范本

退休证明:
Retirement Certification

_______________________ Company
xxx _____________Road
Shanghai, P.R. China
Tel: 021-_________
Fax: 021-_________

This is to certify that Ms_______ is a retired employee of our company who was hired as _________ for the period from _______ to the _______. Her retirement date was _______. Her current retirement pension has been paid on monthly basis at the amount of RMB _____ per month.

Sincerely,

Date: ________________

退休证明
________________公司
__________路xxx号
中国上海市
电话:021-__________
传真:021-__________

兹证明 _________ 女士 自_______至______任职于本公司,曾担任______职务,且于________退休, 现每月退休工资为人民币________。

此致

敬礼

(签章)
年 月 日
vanman8 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Sep 10th, 2005, 13:33   只看该作者   #5
temppangxie
八爪大王
级别:26 | 在线时长:788小时 | 升级还需:49小时级别:26 | 在线时长:788小时 | 升级还需:49小时

temppangxie 的头像

帖子: 3,822
精华:4
声望: 2469620
temppangxie has a reputation beyond reputetemppangxie has a reputation beyond reputetemppangxie has a reputation beyond reputetemppangxie has a reputation beyond reputetemppangxie has a reputation beyond reputetemppangxie has a reputation beyond reputetemppangxie has a reputation beyond reputetemppangxie has a reputation beyond reputetemppangxie has a reputation beyond reputetemppangxie has a reputation beyond reputetemppangxie has a reputation beyond repute
默认

谢谢啦,不过这几个样本坛子上已经贴过了,有没有其他的?
temppangxie 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
感谢 temppangxie
此篇文章之用户:
linxuejing (Mar 19th, 2009)
旧 Sep 13th, 2005, 21:40   只看该作者   #6
飞鱼
级别:8 | 在线时长:108小时 | 升级还需:9小时级别:8 | 在线时长:108小时 | 升级还需:9小时级别:8 | 在线时长:108小时 | 升级还需:9小时级别:8 | 在线时长:108小时 | 升级还需:9小时

飞鱼 的头像

帖子: 1,015
积分:6
精华:3
声望: 1301
飞鱼 has much to be proud of飞鱼 has much to be proud of飞鱼 has much to be proud of飞鱼 has much to be proud of飞鱼 has much to be proud of飞鱼 has much to be proud of飞鱼 has much to be proud of飞鱼 has much to be proud of飞鱼 has much to be proud of飞鱼 has much to be proud of
默认

转贴Rolia上的一个,不过有些地方需要修改

Dear Sir/Madam:

I hereby submit this letter to support my parents, Mr. XXX and Mrs. YYY, to apply for their visitor visas to Canada. I'd like to invite my parents to Canada to visit my family during Christmas and the Chinese New Year holiday, ideally starting from December 18, 2004.

As the Senior Consultant of the zzz , my father needs to go back to China for business at the end of February 2005.

My parents are submitting their application documents along with this letter to your office for processing. As the inviters, my wife and I are willing to submit the official letters from our employers, and our notices of assessment of year 2003 from CCRA, recent 6-month bank statements and latest payroll stubs.

My wife and I will give FULL financial support for my parents' travel to Canada, including the round-trip tickets, local transportation, food and board, insurance, recreation, and any others that may occur.

We appreciate your attention to the application and look forward to the good news.

Sincerely yours,
飞鱼 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
发表新主题 回复

主题工具

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以发表回复
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑自己的帖子

启用 BB 代码
论坛启用 表情符号