janelu
级别:0 | 在线时长:0小时 | 升级还需:5小时

注册日期: Dec 2004
帖子: 21
janelu is on a distinguished road
默认

[QUOTE=motorola]刚刚收到大使馆来信,要求重新填申请表和家庭成员表,并且要求体检。不止什么时候可以拿到签证。
我父母是2003 五月申请的,

my parents are April 2003, have not got medical notice yet.

you are so lucy!
janelu 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Sep 9th, 2005, 12:44   只看该作者   #42
temppangxie
八爪大王
级别:26 | 在线时长:788小时 | 升级还需:49小时级别:26 | 在线时长:788小时 | 升级还需:49小时

temppangxie 的头像

注册日期: Jul 2004
帖子: 3,822
精华:4
声望: 2469620
temppangxie has a reputation beyond reputetemppangxie has a reputation beyond reputetemppangxie has a reputation beyond reputetemppangxie has a reputation beyond reputetemppangxie has a reputation beyond reputetemppangxie has a reputation beyond reputetemppangxie has a reputation beyond reputetemppangxie has a reputation beyond reputetemppangxie has a reputation beyond reputetemppangxie has a reputation beyond reputetemppangxie has a reputation beyond repute
默认

引用:
作者: 老马过河
我老妈今年77了,前两个月申请探亲被拒,怀疑有移民倾向,我想还不如有机会给她办移民得了,不知年龄上有什么限制?
谢谢
no.

衷心祝愿你母亲身体健康,长命百岁

“行间夹注”(打一动物)
temppangxie 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Sep 10th, 2005, 03:04   只看该作者   #43
soconfused
级别:0 | 在线时长:1小时 | 升级还需:4小时

注册日期: Aug 2005
帖子: 26
声望: 10
soconfused is on a distinguished road
默认 to motorola

引用:
作者: motorola
刚刚收到大使馆来信,要求重新填申请表和家庭成员表,并且要求体检。不止什么时候可以拿到签证。
我父母是2003 五月申请的,
You are really lucky! Can I ask you where you submitted your application material? Beijing or Canada? Any other paper notice from the Embassy before you received the medical exam notice? Have you tried to renew or remind the Embassy before the medical exam notice?

Thank you very much!

Best Wishes!
soconfused 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Sep 10th, 2005, 14:37   只看该作者   #44
老马过河

老马过河 的头像

帖子: 72
老马过河 is on a distinguished road
默认

引用:
作者: temppangxie
no.

衷心祝愿你母亲身体健康,长命百岁

非常感谢!
所以现在想趁她身体还好,过来看一看,哪怕不喜欢这里,待一两个月也好,可是可恨的签证关却怀疑有什么移民倾向,凭什么,她以为谁都喜欢在这里带着吗?真来气!

过河,过河,过河!!!
老马过河 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Sep 10th, 2005, 23:41   只看该作者   #45
motorola

帖子: 17
声望: 0
motorola is an unknown quantity at this point
默认

当然是在北京申请的,如果在加拿大/美国申请会快一些。
2003年10月交的landing fee,再以后就没有动静,直到2005年9月给了体检通知。当然之间我发了几个email/fax 问进展,结果是让我们耐心等待。说2003年以后申请的(北京)要到2006 或2007年开始处理。

不懂你的第三个问题。(Have you tried to renew or remind the Embassy before the medical exam notice?)

引用:
作者: soconfused
You are really lucky! Can I ask you where you submitted your application material? Beijing or Canada? Any other paper notice from the Embassy before you received the medical exam notice? Have you tried to renew or remind the Embassy before the medical exam notice?

Thank you very much!

Best Wishes!
motorola 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Sep 13th, 2005, 04:32   只看该作者   #46
soconfused

默认 Many Thanks to Motorola

引用:
2003年10月交的landing fee,再以后就没有动静,直到2005年9月给了体检通知。当然之间我发了几个email/fax 问进展,结果是让我们耐心等待。说2003年以后申请的(北京)要到2006 或2007年开始处理。

不懂你的第三个问题。(Have you tried to renew or remind the Embassy before the medical exam notice?)
多谢啊,你已经回答了我所有的问题啊,我想my parents可能也快轮到啦吧,衷心祝所有的父母移民都能如愿以偿!
soconfused 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Sep 14th, 2005, 08:57   只看该作者   #47
Sunny_life
级别:0 | 在线时长:2小时 | 升级还需:3小时

帖子: 134
Sunny_life is an unknown quantity at this point
默认

引用:
多谢啊,你已经回答了我所有的问题啊,我想my parents可能也快轮到啦吧,衷心祝所有的父母移民都能如愿以偿!
Hi, is there any possibility that I can submit application to Canada/US embassy instead of BJ? Thanks.
Sunny_life 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Sep 16th, 2005, 21:00   只看该作者   #48
soconfused

默认

引用:
作者: Sunny_life
Hi, is there any possibility that I can submit application to Canada/US embassy instead of BJ? Thanks.
I am not sure what your question is, do you mean you want to submite your application of immigration for your parents and establish the file to embassy in US instead of BJ in China? I know it could be done years ago if conditions meet, but not sure whether policy has been changed so far, therefore I suggest you to go to the official websites and follow the rules there.
soconfused 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Sep 16th, 2005, 21:05   只看该作者   #49
soconfused

默认 To Motorola

引用:

HI, Motorola,

I have to ask you one more questions, are your parents in China now? or they are in Canada now or they've been to Canada to visit you during their immigration waiting time, since my mom is with my sister in Canada now, she got her visiting visa early this year then stay here (the immigration waiting time is too long to wait, so...). We thus are not sure whether this will affect her immigration process.

Thanks a lot!
soconfused 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Sep 24th, 2005, 18:47   只看该作者   #50
motorola

默认

我的父母现在国内. 他们没有申请 VISITOR签证.(但是他们在申请移民之前,来到加国探亲一次)

不太清楚你的这种情况. 不知道在加那拿大境内申请的平均时间是多长. 很多人都是在加国境内申请移民的.

引用:
HI, Motorola,

I have to ask you one more questions, are your parents in China now? or they are in Canada now or they've been to Canada to visit you during their immigration waiting time, since my mom is with my sister in Canada now, she got her visiting visa early this year then stay here (the immigration waiting time is too long to wait, so...). We thus are not sure whether this will affect her immigration process.

Thanks a lot!
motorola 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Sep 25th, 2005, 18:35   只看该作者   #51
soconfused

默认 To Motorola again, thank you very much!

引用:
我的父母现在国内. 他们没有申请 VISITOR签证.(但是他们在申请移民之前,来到加国探亲一次)

不太清楚你的这种情况. 不知道在加那拿大境内申请的平均时间是多长. 很多人都是在加国境内申请移民的.
Hello, Motorola,

My parents' situation is their cases were submitted and established in Beijing not in Canada or USA. But my mom is in Canada now by visitor visa, she got her visa after submitted the immigration application in Beijing.

Now I want to ask you whether your parents' online status has been changed from 12 to other number, such as the number corresponding to medical exam notice has been issued, or their cases are still 12 (being processed) after your parents receive that notice? We are waiting for the medical notice in Canada now, very much rely on the website update, and be afraid sometime the letter will get lost in China, although there is friend in China to take care of the letter from immigration office.

Thank you very much for answering my previous questions, and waiting for your reply here.

Have a nice week!
soconfused 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Sep 30th, 2005, 00:51   只看该作者   #52
motorola

默认

我的父母 体检已经结束,但是结果(状态)还是12(FILE IS UNDERREVIEW)

他们前几天才补交的材料(新的申请表,无犯罪证明),有可能过了十一后,网上的状态才会变.

引用:
Hello, Motorola,

My parents' situation is their cases were submitted and established in Beijing not in Canada or USA. But my mom is in Canada now by visitor visa, she got her visa after submitted the immigration application in Beijing.

Now I want to ask you whether your parents' online status has been changed from 12 to other number, such as the number corresponding to medical exam notice has been issued, or their cases are still 12 (being processed) after your parents receive that notice? We are waiting for the medical notice in Canada now, very much rely on the website update, and be afraid sometime the letter will get lost in China, although there is friend in China to take care of the letter from immigration office.

Thank you very much for answering my previous questions, and waiting for your reply here.

Have a nice week!
motorola 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Sep 30th, 2005, 18:58   只看该作者   #53
LLGD

注册日期: Dec 2004
帖子: 35
LLGD is on a distinguished road
默认

担保配偶移民时,被担保人(在中国国内)需要到指定医师处体检,www://cic.gc.ca网站上提到的做体检时的两个表格我怎么在网上和移民局给我的材料中找不到啊?

1. "The DMP will need the Appendix D (我有Appendix D) to complete the appropriate medical forms for yourself and each of your family members undergoing the medical exam. One of these forms, the Medical Report - Section A (IMM 1017 EFC) is used to match your medical file to your immigrant file".

这个Medical Report - Section A (IMM 1017 EFC) 在哪里找到?是不是由医师准备,而不需要我们准备。

2. "The DMP will ask you and each of your family members to complete and sign your own copy fo the Medical Report - Section B (form IMM 5419)"

这个Medical Report - Section B (form IMM 5419)在哪啊?是不是也由医师准备?

谢谢指点!
LLGD 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Oct 6th, 2005, 11:19   只看该作者   #54
FireROR
级别:48 | 在线时长:2534小时 | 升级还需:63小时级别:48 | 在线时长:2534小时 | 升级还需:63小时级别:48 | 在线时长:2534小时 | 升级还需:63小时级别:48 | 在线时长:2534小时 | 升级还需:63小时级别:48 | 在线时长:2534小时 | 升级还需:63小时级别:48 | 在线时长:2534小时 | 升级还需:63小时级别:48 | 在线时长:2534小时 | 升级还需:63小时级别:48 | 在线时长:2534小时 | 升级还需:63小时

帖子: 6,096
积分:5
精华:3
声望: 8049986
FireROR has a reputation beyond reputeFireROR has a reputation beyond reputeFireROR has a reputation beyond reputeFireROR has a reputation beyond reputeFireROR has a reputation beyond reputeFireROR has a reputation beyond reputeFireROR has a reputation beyond reputeFireROR has a reputation beyond reputeFireROR has a reputation beyond reputeFireROR has a reputation beyond reputeFireROR has a reputation beyond repute
默认

想问问那个担保申请中要求的婚姻证明啥地方去做啊?
FireROR 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Oct 6th, 2005, 13:29   只看该作者   #55
temppangxie
八爪大王

temppangxie 的头像

temppangxie has a reputation beyond reputetemppangxie has a reputation beyond reputetemppangxie has a reputation beyond reputetemppangxie has a reputation beyond reputetemppangxie has a reputation beyond reputetemppangxie has a reputation beyond reputetemppangxie has a reputation beyond reputetemppangxie has a reputation beyond reputetemppangxie has a reputation beyond reputetemppangxie has a reputation beyond reputetemppangxie has a reputation beyond repute
默认

你当初移民的结婚证明什么样的?
temppangxie 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Oct 6th, 2005, 14:12   只看该作者   #56
FireROR
级别:48 | 在线时长:2534小时 | 升级还需:63小时级别:48 | 在线时长:2534小时 | 升级还需:63小时级别:48 | 在线时长:2534小时 | 升级还需:63小时级别:48 | 在线时长:2534小时 | 升级还需:63小时级别:48 | 在线时长:2534小时 | 升级还需:63小时级别:48 | 在线时长:2534小时 | 升级还需:63小时级别:48 | 在线时长:2534小时 | 升级还需:63小时级别:48 | 在线时长:2534小时 | 升级还需:63小时

FireROR has a reputation beyond reputeFireROR has a reputation beyond reputeFireROR has a reputation beyond reputeFireROR has a reputation beyond reputeFireROR has a reputation beyond reputeFireROR has a reputation beyond reputeFireROR has a reputation beyond reputeFireROR has a reputation beyond reputeFireROR has a reputation beyond reputeFireROR has a reputation beyond reputeFireROR has a reputation beyond repute
默认

引用:
你当初移民的结婚证明什么样的?

似乎没做.要不就放在国内了,好像记得当初叫了结婚证复印件就ok啦
FireROR 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Oct 6th, 2005, 14:22   只看该作者   #57
temppangxie
八爪大王

temppangxie 的头像

默认

引用:
作者: FireROR
似乎没做.要不就放在国内了,好像记得当初叫了结婚证复印件就ok啦
果然又是个糊里糊涂办完移民的,找中介的吧。哪怕没办过你也想得到,
光是复印行吗?---》公证复印

上面是中文他们看得懂吗?--》翻译

你自己翻译他们信吗?--》找有资质的人
temppangxie 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Oct 6th, 2005, 14:41   只看该作者   #58
FireROR

默认

引用:
果然又是个糊里糊涂办完移民的,找中介的吧。哪怕没办过你也想得到,
光是复印行吗?---》公证复印

上面是中文他们看得懂吗?--》翻译

你自己翻译他们信吗?--》找有资质的人
找这里的中文律师么?几年前办移民出来的,自己办的恐怕不多吧?糊里糊涂也称不上,不过手头的公证书里面,没有看到有结婚公证.要么就是没从移民局退回来,要么就是没做过公证.
FireROR 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Oct 17th, 2005, 21:40   只看该作者   #59
DEC28
级别:21 | 在线时长:565小时 | 升级还需:7小时级别:21 | 在线时长:565小时 | 升级还需:7小时级别:21 | 在线时长:565小时 | 升级还需:7小时级别:21 | 在线时长:565小时 | 升级还需:7小时级别:21 | 在线时长:565小时 | 升级还需:7小时

帖子: 542
积分:1
精华:2
声望: 149
DEC28 will become famous soon enoughDEC28 will become famous soon enough
默认 请laotang 帮助回答几个问题

引用:
作者: laotang
父母团聚移民, 历尽各种曲折, 终于成功. 都是自己办的. 愿意回答大家的问题

1. 相信自己. 千万别详细所谓的移民顾问. 都是骗钱的垃圾.

2. 加拿大移民局的网站非常重要. 要象学习三个呆表一样深刻学习, 认真领会. 吃深, 吃透.
担保父母移民,我的sponsorship的材料都已经准备好了。那么父母的申请移民的材料在哪里呀?也是在cic上吗?还是在加拿大的中国(香港)领事馆的网站上?还有我在加拿大
把spohsorship的材料寄到mississauga,那么父母的材料可以什么时候寄?寄到哪里?
一定要等到sponsorship批了才可以寄吗?
问的问题有点多,谢先了。
DEC28 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Oct 18th, 2005, 00:08   只看该作者   #60
temppangxie
八爪大王

temppangxie 的头像

默认

引用:
作者: DEC28
担保父母移民,我的sponsorship的材料都已经准备好了。那么父母的申请移民的材料在哪里呀?也是在cic上吗?还是在加拿大的中国(香港)领事馆的网站上?还有我在加拿大
把spohsorship的材料寄到mississauga,那么父母的材料可以什么时候寄?寄到哪里?
一定要等到sponsorship批了才可以寄吗?
问的问题有点多,谢先了。
cic.
yes, after you are proved.
temppangxie 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
发表新主题 回复

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以发表回复
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑自己的帖子