返回   华枫论坛 > ◆生活板块◆ > 枫叶丽人

发表新主题 回复

只看楼主 主题工具
旧 May 16th, 2011, 22:59     #1
qin11
级别:3 | 在线时长:28小时 | 升级还需:4小时级别:3 | 在线时长:28小时 | 升级还需:4小时级别:3 | 在线时长:28小时 | 升级还需:4小时

注册日期: Aug 2004
帖子: 49
qin11 is on a distinguished road
默认 这个新闻没人关注吗,跟我多年的怀疑差不多。

Chinese baby trafficking leaves farmers forlorn

Children taken under guise of one-child policy and sent to be adopted abroad

By Anthony Germain, CBC News

Posted: May 16, 2011 5:08 AM ET

Last Updated: May 16, 2011 5:08 AM ET
Read 151 comments151Back to accessibility links

The terraced agricultural heartland of Hunan province in southern China, where the officials who enforce the country's one-child policy are under investigation for seizing babies and sending them to orphanages for a fee. (Anthony Germain/CBC)

Supporting Story Content

Story Sharing Tools

Share with Add This
Print this story
E-mail this story

Related Links
IN DEPTH: Foreign adoptions by the numbers
End of Supporting Story Content
Back to accessibility links

Beginning of Story Content

Forty-seven year old Yang Li Bing puffs on a cigarette as he shuffles through photos of a daughter he hasn’t seen in seven years.

“After she was taken in 2004, I could hardly sleep and I asked my wife if we could have another. But losing Yang Ling was too difficult," he says. "My wife left me.”

Yang is one of many poor farmers in the remote village of Gao Ping in China's Hunan province, where residents say the family-planning officials who enforce the country's one-child policy have seized at least 20 babies and sent them to orphanages to be adopted abroad.

Yang says he has little faith in the Communist Party’s ability to investigate misconduct by the local officials. After Yang went public with his story, other farmers came forward. The incidents all happened between 2002 and 2005.
Yang Li Bing holds his daughter, Yang Ling, who he alleges was taken away by authorities. (Anthony Germain/CBC)
At the time, Yang — like many poor farmers — was working far away in a factory in Guangdong province when he received a call from his father.

“As soon as I was told they had taken Yang Ling, I rushed back to Hunan and went to the family planning office. But they told me I was too late. My daughter had been adopted by a family in the United States.”

Yang argued that he was not in violation of the one-child policy, he says. His one-year-old daughter was his only child.

“An official told me to stop complaining, that I was still young enough to have another child," he says. "When I kept demanding they return my daughter, several uniformed people in the family-planning office took me outside and beat me.”

Took daughter by force

Another villager, 40-year-old Zeng You Dong, tells a similar story. With four daughters, Zeng admits that he was in violation of the population control law. In the Chinese countryside, many farmers keep trying to have children until a son is born.

Zeng says his second and third daughter were twins. Shortly after their births in 2002, he and his wife decided that Zeng’s brother could take care of the elder twin.

Zeng was also away working when his brother called to say the one-child-policy officials had swarmed the house and used force to seize the girl.

'I know she probably has a better life in the United States, but she was never an abandoned baby. I loved her and I want her back'—Yang Li Bing

“When I returned, they said I could pay a fine to get her back. Then they doubled the fine, later they tripled it," Zeng says. "In the end, I couldn’t pay and they told me it didn’t matter: She had already been sent from the orphanage and to a foreign family, probably Americans.”

Couples in the United States, where demand for foreign babies is highest, have adopted more than 70,000 Chinese babies since the early 1990s. Spain is second, followed by Canada, now home to more than 11,000 babies from China.

It is nearly impossible to determine how many adoptions consist of children stolen from their birth parents. After a similar scandal in 2005 in a different part of Hunan province, a study in the Cumberland Law Review determined that as many as 1,000 babies had been kidnapped and sold to orphanages for a finder’s fee worth a couple hundred dollars per baby. A Chinese orphanage owner who was later sentenced to prison was found to be using the adoption profits to open a number of private old-age homes.

Foreign couples often pay up to $35,000 in a variety of administrative costs and fees to adopt a Chinese child. But where the money flows, and how the various agencies and middle men in the adoption process get paid, is difficult to track. One thing is certain: That kind of money being paid to orphanages in China’s poorest provinces creates a strong incentive to produce babies for foreign adoptions.

Apart from the cash incentive, family-planning officials operate under a great deal of pressure and are expected to meet population control quotas.

Babies' names changed

This latest baby-trafficking scandal to hit Hunan has a different twist: Family planning officials are accused of abusing their power to designate babies as "abandoned" despite evidence those babies were still wanted by their parents.

Furthermore, it appears those officials also used their administrative power to give the babies new identities. In this case, all 20 babies in question were re-named "Shao," a reference to Shaoyang, the city closest to where the children were abducted. By changing their identities and processing the stolen children through legally recognized orphanages, the chances of any impoverished Chinese parent ever finding their child are almost nonexistent.

Farmer Yang says officials forged a document claiming he voluntarily gave up his daughter. But Yang can’t read or write. Though uneducated, he has a rustic eloquence when he describes the stealing of children from his village as a violation of basic law and human rights.

“I know she probably has a better life in the United States, but she was never an abandoned baby. I loved her, and I still love her and I want her back.”

After agreeing to be interviewed by CBC News, Yang was apprehended by police and held for several hours. He and the other villagers were warned not to talk to any foreign journalists. Despite being beaten for raising a fuss about his stolen daughter, Yang remains defiant.

“Kids are not products," he says. "Not everything made in China is made for export."
qin11 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 May 16th, 2011, 23:03   只看该作者   #2
sage
wicked witch of the north
级别:57 | 在线时长:3509小时 | 升级还需:87小时级别:57 | 在线时长:3509小时 | 升级还需:87小时级别:57 | 在线时长:3509小时 | 升级还需:87小时级别:57 | 在线时长:3509小时 | 升级还需:87小时级别:57 | 在线时长:3509小时 | 升级还需:87小时

sage 的头像

注册日期: Nov 2005
帖子: 24,222
积分:208
精华:58
声望: 26437171
sage has a reputation beyond reputesage has a reputation beyond reputesage has a reputation beyond reputesage has a reputation beyond reputesage has a reputation beyond reputesage has a reputation beyond reputesage has a reputation beyond reputesage has a reputation beyond reputesage has a reputation beyond reputesage has a reputation beyond reputesage has a reputation beyond repute
默认

一个孩子3千美刀呢。

引用:
谁把中国儿童变成了外国人?
http://www.scol.com.cn 四川在线 (2011-5-14 10: 46 :11) 来源:四川在线-麻辣烫评论
  湖南省邵阳市隆回县高平镇计生干部为征收社会抚养费,强行抱走部分村民婴儿,制造“非法收养”的假象,然后送至当地福利院后以每个婴儿3000美元的价格被海外领养。(新华网2011年5月13日)

这不是第一次听说国家干部巧取豪夺婴儿了,记得以前贵州就出现过这样的事情。感谢社会的发展,让网络出现,上网一查,果然又发现几例:2009年7月1日,《南方都市报》以“‘制造’弃婴”为题,长篇报道了“镇远弃婴事件”。该篇报道在摘要中称,“贵州镇远县福利院将交不出罚款的超生婴儿强行抱走→在公告中称之为‘弃婴’→送养国外牟利→每送养一名孩子,福利院可获3000美金赞助;”“2005年11月,湖南省衡阳市公安机关在破获一起团伙贩婴案件中,发现其幕后指使竟然是福利院。几年来,衡阳市辖区内的衡南、衡阳、衡山、衡东、祁东、常宁6县(市)民政局福利机构违反有关法律和规定,从人贩子手中收买被拐卖的婴儿,然后将数百名婴儿送入涉外收养渠道,收取高额捐赠费从中牟取暴利,”

计生干部抓计生工作,天经地义,但是如果以营利为目的,就大大不该。可以推测一下他们的动机:上级定下计划生育工作指标,控制人口增长,不能让人超生,可实际情况是有些人非要生个男孩不可,生一个是女孩,生一个是女孩,在没有实现生育男孩的目标前,已经超生了很多,计生干部们该怎么办?他们前期工作只能是宣传教育,可再强大持续的宣传也抵不上传统的男孩传香火的观念。他们后期工作只能是罚款。假如违法超生的是个亿万富翁,不管罚款以哪个省的收入为基准,人家交罚款都不会皱眉头,问题的关键是那些超生的人比较穷,根本拿不出钱,或者拿出钱了就会影响以后的生活,计生干部们于是想出了一个两全其美的办法:第一,抱走超生婴儿,这样就相当于本地人没有超生,他们完成了工作;第二,把婴儿交给福利院,让他们变相卖给外国人,这样还能为国家创点外汇,当然这些外汇最后变成了福利院和计生干部们的局部私利。

计生干部有错,但错了多少,似乎很难定量。他们也是以抓计生工作为名,也是走的合法程序,按一般人的直觉,应该定性为“贩卖人口罪”,可他们因为是干工作、程序又合法,所以与“贩卖人口罪”又不沾边。福利院错了吗?好像是错了,但如果他们不从人贩子手中买婴儿,而是从计生干部手中弄婴儿,他们就没错。他们也是按照国家的有关收养法规办事的,收养分为国内收养和涉外收养,因为相关规定外国人收养中国婴儿,福利院可以收取低于3000美元的捐赠。正是有了这样的规定,福利院收受捐赠就高不就低,便成了3000美元的定例。

那究竟是谁错了?看来看去,只有是超生的人。他们违反了国家政策,是“弃婴”的直接制造者。但是仅仅谴责他们管用吗?他们的男孩才能传香火的观念是天生就有的吗?为什么计划生育的国策施行了这么多年,他们的观念还没有被转变过来?

不管怎样,一部分中国婴儿确确实实是变成了外国人,他们被欧美人士领养,为中国创了一些外汇,为中外文化交流做出了一些贡献。那些婴儿,在中国只会给生他的父母带来负担,让他们背上沉重的罚款,在外国,却会给养他的父母带来欢乐,带来幸福。

让中国儿童不再继续变为外国人,让他们多年以后不再成为一个只具有中国人的脸而不具有中国人的心的香蕉人(黄皮白心),这是一个很复杂的难题。

source:http://comment.scol.com.cn/html/2011...9_861464.shtml

The only question with wealth is, what do you do with it? - John D. Rockefeller
sage 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 May 16th, 2011, 23:10   只看该作者   #3
qin11
级别:3 | 在线时长:28小时 | 升级还需:4小时级别:3 | 在线时长:28小时 | 升级还需:4小时级别:3 | 在线时长:28小时 | 升级还需:4小时

声望: 10
默认

WOW, 在中国竟然也有报道。 进步了。。。。
qin11 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 May 16th, 2011, 23:12   只看该作者   #4
qin11

声望: 10
默认

看完中国的报道,原来是说谁也没错。我呸!
qin11 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 May 16th, 2011, 23:37   只看该作者   #5
sage
wicked witch of the north
级别:57 | 在线时长:3509小时 | 升级还需:87小时级别:57 | 在线时长:3509小时 | 升级还需:87小时级别:57 | 在线时长:3509小时 | 升级还需:87小时级别:57 | 在线时长:3509小时 | 升级还需:87小时级别:57 | 在线时长:3509小时 | 升级还需:87小时

sage 的头像

帖子: 24,222
积分:208
精华:58
声望: 26437171
sage has a reputation beyond reputesage has a reputation beyond reputesage has a reputation beyond reputesage has a reputation beyond reputesage has a reputation beyond reputesage has a reputation beyond reputesage has a reputation beyond reputesage has a reputation beyond reputesage has a reputation beyond reputesage has a reputation beyond reputesage has a reputation beyond repute
默认

独生女也有被强行抱走的。说是交不齐社会抚养费。
sage 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 May 17th, 2011, 17:32   只看该作者   #6
笑熬漿糊
级别:79 | 在线时长:6716小时 | 升级还需:4小时级别:79 | 在线时长:6716小时 | 升级还需:4小时级别:79 | 在线时长:6716小时 | 升级还需:4小时级别:79 | 在线时长:6716小时 | 升级还需:4小时级别:79 | 在线时长:6716小时 | 升级还需:4小时级别:79 | 在线时长:6716小时 | 升级还需:4小时级别:79 | 在线时长:6716小时 | 升级还需:4小时

笑熬漿糊 的头像

住址: Edmonton
帖子: 33,333
积分:36
精华:10
声望: 146144934
笑熬漿糊 has a reputation beyond repute笑熬漿糊 has a reputation beyond repute笑熬漿糊 has a reputation beyond repute笑熬漿糊 has a reputation beyond repute笑熬漿糊 has a reputation beyond repute笑熬漿糊 has a reputation beyond repute笑熬漿糊 has a reputation beyond repute笑熬漿糊 has a reputation beyond repute笑熬漿糊 has a reputation beyond repute笑熬漿糊 has a reputation beyond repute笑熬漿糊 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

在英國有個中國人,還是MM,一直在幫助這些孩子尋根,好像影響很大,有過報道。

擎傲世之龍碼 從混沌中明清澈
笑熬漿糊 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
发表新主题 回复

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以发表回复
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑自己的帖子

启用 BB 代码