返回   华枫论坛 > ◆主题论坛◆ > 乐海拾贝

发表新主题 回复
推荐  
只看楼主 主题工具
旧 Feb 2nd, 2009, 20:54     #1
道光廿五
级别:14 | 在线时长:259小时 | 升级还需:26小时级别:14 | 在线时长:259小时 | 升级还需:26小时级别:14 | 在线时长:259小时 | 升级还需:26小时级别:14 | 在线时长:259小时 | 升级还需:26小时级别:14 | 在线时长:259小时 | 升级还需:26小时级别:14 | 在线时长:259小时 | 升级还需:26小时

道光廿五 的头像

注册日期: Dec 2008
帖子: 870
积分:7
精华:4
道光廿五 has a reputation beyond repute道光廿五 has a reputation beyond repute道光廿五 has a reputation beyond repute道光廿五 has a reputation beyond repute道光廿五 has a reputation beyond repute道光廿五 has a reputation beyond repute道光廿五 has a reputation beyond repute道光廿五 has a reputation beyond repute道光廿五 has a reputation beyond repute道光廿五 has a reputation beyond repute道光廿五 has a reputation beyond repute
默认 情人节的歌

TIFFANY (All This Time)

TO ALL THE GIRLS WHOM I LIKED OR LOVED AND WHO LIKED OR LOVED ME

i first time heard this beautiful song in 80's,
20years've gone by so quickly...
i miss my old life...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKB4ce6pvjA
All this time

I know some day you'd need to find

Something that you left behind

Something I can't give you

All these tears

And like a light love disappears

But hearts are good for souvenirs

And memories are forever

All this time

All in all I've no regrets

The sun still shines the sun still sets

The heart forgives the heart forgets

But what will I do now with all this time

One more kiss

Even though it's come to this

I'll close my eyes and make a wish

Hoping you'll remember

All this time

And the heart forgives, the heart forgets

Say goodbye

Apart we'll make another try

But don't be sorry if you cry

I'll be crying too

All this time

All this time

And the heart forgives, the heart forgets

What will I do now with all this time

此帖于 Feb 2nd, 2009 21:18 被 道光廿五 编辑。
道光廿五 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 2nd, 2009, 21:17   只看该作者   #2
道光廿五
级别:14 | 在线时长:259小时 | 升级还需:26小时级别:14 | 在线时长:259小时 | 升级还需:26小时级别:14 | 在线时长:259小时 | 升级还需:26小时级别:14 | 在线时长:259小时 | 升级还需:26小时级别:14 | 在线时长:259小时 | 升级还需:26小时级别:14 | 在线时长:259小时 | 升级还需:26小时

道光廿五 的头像

声望: 70998
道光廿五 has a reputation beyond repute道光廿五 has a reputation beyond repute道光廿五 has a reputation beyond repute道光廿五 has a reputation beyond repute道光廿五 has a reputation beyond repute道光廿五 has a reputation beyond repute道光廿五 has a reputation beyond repute道光廿五 has a reputation beyond repute道光廿五 has a reputation beyond repute道光廿五 has a reputation beyond repute道光廿五 has a reputation beyond repute
默认

hold an old friends hand(by Tiffany)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ijOtH1EoFs

Another year and I'm still here

The grass just will not grow on this old hill

Still I just cant let it go,

I don't believe it's cause I'm cold

or partial to the crazy life I'm caught in

Sometimes I feel the hand of time

moving like its body was broke

its then I miss your sighs

and the tender words you spoke

Hey, that's ok-come on around and get yourself together

Won't you come on around and hold an old friends hand

Babe I promise not to throw you

You don't have to stay, I just want to hold you

Won't you come on around

and hold an old friend's hand

Another year is dead and gone

The sun don't want to shine, on this old hill

or anything that's mine

I don't believe it hurts to grow

even when the crop you sow is a failure

Sometimes I wish I had no pride

I'd go off and sell my soul

how do you say goodbye

to the only truth you've known

Hey, that's okay-come on around and get yourself together

Won't you come on around and hold an old friend's hand

Baby, baby, I promise not to throw you

You don't have to stay, I just want to hold you

Won't you come on around

and hold an old friend's hand

Oh babe, honey everybody makes mistakes

We feel a lot of life that way

Don't you think by now I know that?

Look it's brought us both back

Now-while the leaves still dance on the wind

While the moon and the clouds start spinning

Will you whisper my name again?

Again and again oh again

Hey that's okay-come on around and get yourself together

Won't you come on around and hold an old friend's hand

Around and around with you I've been (hold an old friends)

flat on the ground and up again (hold an old friend's hand)

nobody knows for sure

just when everything changes (won't you whisper my name again)

Again and again oh again.
道光廿五 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 2nd, 2009, 21:21   只看该作者   #3
道光廿五

道光廿五 的头像

默认

Tiffany "We're Both Thinking of Her"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxkvLbBsFWc

Can't you hear me talking to ya baby

I Can't seem to get through

Are you wishing I was someone new?

You know I'm your one and only

But things are changing fast

I Got a feeling tonight might be our last

You're running in the wrong direction

I'm running out of time

Cause baby we're both thinking of her tonight

We're both thinking of her

We're both thinking of her tonight

What's she got that I ain't got-she's got you

Ain't it funny me and her were best friends

And I remember those nights

Trading things about you till she got it right

Don't want to seem a little plastic

I don't know where to start

Deep in my mind I know who's on your heart

You're running away with my best friend

I'm running out of time

We're both thinking of her

We're both thinking of her tonight

What's she got that I ain't got-she's got you

Wo, she's got you

Tell me something you know the words

What's it gonna be

Baby tell me what you don't see in me

We're both thinking of her (we're both thinking of her)

We're both thinking of her tonight (we're both thinking)

(we're both thinking of her )

道光廿五 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 3rd, 2009, 10:46   只看该作者   #4
Paladinn
级别:2 | 在线时长:19小时 | 升级还需:2小时级别:2 | 在线时长:19小时 | 升级还需:2小时

注册日期: Jul 2007
帖子: 86
声望: 1411435
Paladinn has a reputation beyond reputePaladinn has a reputation beyond reputePaladinn has a reputation beyond reputePaladinn has a reputation beyond reputePaladinn has a reputation beyond reputePaladinn has a reputation beyond reputePaladinn has a reputation beyond reputePaladinn has a reputation beyond reputePaladinn has a reputation beyond reputePaladinn has a reputation beyond reputePaladinn has a reputation beyond repute
默认 劉嘉亮 - 親愛的不要離開我

劉嘉亮 - 親愛的不要離開我

Paladinn 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 3rd, 2009, 17:50   只看该作者   #5
401sleeper
级别:33 | 在线时长:1254小时 | 升级还需:38小时级别:33 | 在线时长:1254小时 | 升级还需:38小时级别:33 | 在线时长:1254小时 | 升级还需:38小时级别:33 | 在线时长:1254小时 | 升级还需:38小时级别:33 | 在线时长:1254小时 | 升级还需:38小时

401sleeper 的头像

注册日期: May 2007
帖子: 3,390
积分:43
精华:11
声望: 2816213
401sleeper has a reputation beyond repute401sleeper has a reputation beyond repute401sleeper has a reputation beyond repute401sleeper has a reputation beyond repute401sleeper has a reputation beyond repute401sleeper has a reputation beyond repute401sleeper has a reputation beyond repute401sleeper has a reputation beyond repute401sleeper has a reputation beyond repute401sleeper has a reputation beyond repute401sleeper has a reputation beyond repute
默认 深蓝乐队--二月十四

帅哥 401sleeper 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 3rd, 2009, 20:37   只看该作者   #6
道光廿五

道光廿五 的头像

默认

谢谢Paladinn和401sleeper两位朋友。你们的加入为这个帖子增辉不少。希望更多的朋友继续帖更多情人节的歌
道光廿五 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 3rd, 2009, 21:41   只看该作者   #7
苹果叔
黑叔
级别:47 | 在线时长:2430小时 | 升级还需:66小时级别:47 | 在线时长:2430小时 | 升级还需:66小时级别:47 | 在线时长:2430小时 | 升级还需:66小时级别:47 | 在线时长:2430小时 | 升级还需:66小时级别:47 | 在线时长:2430小时 | 升级还需:66小时级别:47 | 在线时长:2430小时 | 升级还需:66小时级别:47 | 在线时长:2430小时 | 升级还需:66小时

苹果叔 的头像

注册日期: Jul 2004
住址: 黑苹果乐园
帖子: 3,672
积分:42
精华:12
声望: 90333521
苹果叔 has a reputation beyond repute苹果叔 has a reputation beyond repute苹果叔 has a reputation beyond repute苹果叔 has a reputation beyond repute苹果叔 has a reputation beyond repute苹果叔 has a reputation beyond repute苹果叔 has a reputation beyond repute苹果叔 has a reputation beyond repute苹果叔 has a reputation beyond repute苹果叔 has a reputation beyond repute苹果叔 has a reputation beyond repute
默认

Tiffany是一个在80年代比较出名的一个小才女,另一个叫Debbi Gibson。只是很快都消失了。Tiffany更是后来沦落为Playboy的裸模。。。世事变迁哪!

凭借回忆和想像,生活在过去。
帅哥 苹果叔 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 3rd, 2009, 21:58   只看该作者   #8
道光廿五

道光廿五 的头像

默认

引用:
作者: Envying 查看帖子
Tiffany是一个在80年代比较出名的一个小才女,另一个叫Debbi Gibson。只是很快都消失了。Tiffany更是后来沦落为Playboy的裸模。。。世事变迁哪!

Tiffany本名Tiffany Renee Darwish,1971年10月2日出生於加州小镇Norwalk,2岁时开始学习哼歌、跳舞,展露表演天份,8岁时就正式在地区性俱乐部、表演中担任乐团主唱,演唱乡村歌曲。12岁时,音乐製作人George Tobin听到Tiffany的演唱惊为天人,立刻签下Tiffany,展开长达两年的歌唱及表演训练,并挑选合适的歌曲试唱。14岁那年,Tiffany的试唱带获得MCA唱片公司的青睞,签下一纸合约,开始录製正式专辑。

Tiffany的首张同名专辑在1987年夏天发行,当时的西洋乐坛对於这么年轻的新人并无成功行销模式可循,此时製作人George Tobin与唱片公司脑力激盪推出一个大胆创新又低成本的行销手法:让Tiffany巡迴全美的各大购物中心免费走唱-这是让大眾近距离认识Tiffany的演唱天赋及舞台魅力最直接的方式。购物中心的过路人潮起初对於这位没没无闻的小女孩投以异样的眼光,但渐渐地越来越多人被Tiffany所吸引,开始有人专程前往购物中心聆听她的演唱,歌迷开始聚集,媒体也注意到这个特殊的现象,开始报导Tiffany。1987年11月Tiffany的首支单曲「I Think We're Alone Now」这首翻唱自Tommy James & The Shondells的老歌新唱,一举挤下当时如日中天的流行乐之王Michael Jackson的新歌「Bad」,荣登Billboard流行单曲榜的冠军,以16岁稚龄成为全美最年轻的单曲榜冠军女歌手,在西洋乐坛投下震撼的惊嘆号,也正式宣告Teenage风潮来临。

1988年初,抒情小品「Could've Been」再接再厉登上全美冠军,「I Think We're Alone Now」隔海在英国称冠,同名专辑「Tiffany」更在全美狂卖四百万张,登上Billboard流行专辑榜冠军,Tiffany成为史上最年轻的冠军专辑女歌手,并创下多项乐坛纪录。之后推出的第三张单曲「I Saw Him Standing There」是翻唱自Beatles的名作,虽然乐评对於Tiffany青春疯狂的詮释方式不太认同,但超旺的人气还是把此曲拱上TOP 7,并打入舞曲榜。

但人红是非多,就在Tiffany事业如日中天的时候,Tiffany的继父与製作人George Tobin对於酬劳发生歧见,后来更上演一场家庭监护权的争夺官司,Tiffany破碎的家庭背景被披露在大眾面前,原本清纯的邻家女孩形象受到负面影响,第四张抒情单曲「Feelings of Forever」便只有达到TOP35。

1988年秋天,Tiffany在风风雨雨中推出第二张专辑「Hold An Old Friend's Hand」,首支抒情单曲「All This Time」,Tiffany以忧鬱内敛的唱腔唱出恋人分手的心情,直入TOP 6,第二支单曲「Radio Romance」走轻快活泼的路线打入TOP35,第三支单曲「Hold An Old Friend's Hand」则名列成人抒情榜TOP35。专辑在全美卖出了二百万张,登上Billboard流行专辑榜第17名,表现差强人意。

1989年,Tiffany与NKOTB、Tommy Page联合展开全美巡迴演唱,原本为Tiffany暖场的NKOTB,当时却成为爆红的少年天团,Tiffany的演唱曲目被删减,相较之下沦为二线主秀。此时又传出Tiffany与NKOTB中人气帅哥Jon Knight热恋的传言,Tiffany成为全美少女公敌,演艺前途堪虑。同年,Tiffany获邀担任卡通电影【Jetsons:The Movie】女主角Judy Jetson的配音工作,并录製原声带歌曲。

1990年,力求突破瓶颈的Tiffany离开原製作人Geroge Tobin,转投入NKOTB的经纪人Dick Scott旗下,一改过去流行摇滚+乡村蓝调的曲风,改走R&B、Funk路线,在乐迷与乐评的惊嘆声中,以复古狂野的阿哥哥女郎姿态推出第三张专辑「New Inside」。推出后虽然得到不少乐评的正面评价,但由於缺乏有力的行销与宣传,Tiffany成为了昨日黄花,唯一值得一提的是,其中的抒情单曲「Here In My Heart」出自名词曲创作家Diane Warren之手,Tiffany也唱的诚挚感人。

1991年,Tiffany获邀参与由David Foster所发起精神支援波斯湾战士的百位艺人义唱活动「Voices That Care」。同年,Tiffany在一次摄影场合中,结识了化妆师Bulmaro Garcia Jr.,两人迅速坠入爱河,并於1992年结婚,生下一子Elijah Bulmaro。

1993年,Tiffany与原製作人George Tobin再次携手合作,於亚洲市场推出走乡村摇滚路线的第四张专辑「Dreams Never Die」,在台湾、日本、香港等地都登上冠军,畅销百万张以上。原本MCA唱片计划在1994年秋天要以胜利之姿在美国盛大发行这张专辑,但Tiffany却意外发现这张专辑中有许多歌曲早已被George Tobin交给其他旗下艺人录製过,待Tiffany唱红该曲后,George Tobin再顺势推出新人,不满自己被利用的Tiffany正式和George Tobin拆伙,这张专辑当然也就此绝版。

1994年以后,亚洲巡迴演唱后,Tiffany逐渐淡出乐坛,远离镁光灯,享受家庭生活,同时沉淀自己,思考下一步。

而MCA唱片公司则分别於亚洲(1995)及美国(1996)为Tiffany发行了精选辑。

1995-2000年,Tiffany的声音只出现在少数合辑中,包括为街头游民义唱的「In Harmony With The Homeless」专辑、钢琴歌手Rick Rhodes的专辑、电影【The Thin Pink Line】原声带及U2、Blondie的致敬专辑中。

2000年,在乐迷逐渐淡忘这位昔日少女歌后之际,Tiffany回归摇滚路线,以独立女性创作歌手身分,推出创作专辑「The Color of Slience」,由独立厂牌Eureka在美限量发行四万张,并举办自Elton John以来最成功的大学巡迴演唱。这张以摇滚为基调,巧妙融合电子、民谣、流行、抒情曲风的专辑,歌词犀利且具女性自觉,成熟度高的令人惊讶,一推出即获得乐评一面倒的讚誉,单曲「Open My Eyes」、「If Only」、「Christening」…等都是令人印象深刻的好歌。Billboard杂誌说「这是一张充满思想、智慧的优秀专辑,也是2000最好的专辑之一,.让人想起1995年Alanis Morissette於葛莱美奖大放异彩的~Jagged Little Pills」;All Music Guide也盛讚「这是一张让人惊喜、不受拘束、充满想法的专辑,并巧妙融合了电子、摇滚及抒情的专辑」;并被Billboard资深乐评选为2000年度10大最佳专辑之一。

可惜的是,良好的乐评并不能为Tiffany带来一纸有力的唱片合约。

Tiffany陆续与多家主要唱片公司接触,但唱片公司都没有勇气签下她,主要原因即在於她背负著昔日「少男杀手」、「购物中心歌后」的盛名。因为之前的印象已经深植人心,要重新塑造Tiffany的困难度远比包装一位没没无闻的新人来得更高。昔日盛名竟成为阻碍Tiffany日后复出的魔咒。

2002年,极思转型的Tiffany接受Playboy的邀约,登上2002年4月的封面女郎,大胆展露成熟性感风情,并大谈的音乐理念,希望一举打破她过去根深蒂固的少女形象,结果虽然如愿得到许多媒体的曝光,但还是未能得到主流唱片公司的青睞。

2002-2004年,Tiffany陆续获邀在美、英两地的活动场合及俱乐部演唱、并举办多场小型巡迴演唱会。这段期间,Tiffany也在一些纪念合辑中现声:日本艺人竹内玛丽亚、早安少女组、冈本真夜及西洋艺人Tina Turner、Shania Twain的纪念专辑中,都可听到Tiffany重新詮释其他艺人成名曲的功力;而在饶舌歌手Krazie Bone的单飞专辑「Thug on Da Line」中,Tiffany也跨刀现声。

2004年八月,离婚一年多的Tiffany再婚了,对象是小她四岁的英国企业家Ben George。

2005年,Tiffany先跨刀参与欧陆新秀DJ二人组Second Sun的新专辑,之后陆续参加了英美两地当红Reality Show-Hit me baby one more time,和也曾红极一时的Gloria Gaynor、Vanilla Ice、Belinda Carlisle、Sophie B. Hawkins、Shakin Stevens等同台演出,获得热烈迴响;六月,推出全舞曲创作专辑「Dust Off and Dance」,有别於前作的摇滚风,以电子乐为主,其中并收录成名曲「I Think We're Alone Now」的Remix版,强劲的音符、深度的歌词、充满力量的自信歌声,再度获得大好评。

虽然顶著偶像光环出道,但平心而论,Tiffany的音域宽广,歌声充满丰沛情感,沙哑磁性嗓音中带著绝佳的爆发力,唱腔多元,踏入歌坛十多年来,历经乡村、蓝调、民谣、摇滚、R&B、Funk、抒情、舞曲等各种曲风的洗礼,不论哪种曲风,都是游刃有餘,确实是一个优秀的歌手。

她曾四度来台,两次宣传、两次开演唱会,舞台上充满巨星的风采,舞台下则亲切体贴地让週遭的人感到如沐春风,与她接触过的唱片公司员工、媒体朋友与歌迷都留下美好的回忆。

而经过人生的大起大落,Tiffany变的更加成熟自在,对音乐的热情也未曾消退,她已成立自己的独立唱片品牌,相信不管是否会再被主流所接纳,她未来仍会继续唱出新的旋律。
道光廿五 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 4th, 2009, 15:09   只看该作者   #9
Paladinn
级别:2 | 在线时长:19小时 | 升级还需:2小时级别:2 | 在线时长:19小时 | 升级还需:2小时

注册日期: Jul 2007
帖子: 86
声望: 1411435
Paladinn has a reputation beyond reputePaladinn has a reputation beyond reputePaladinn has a reputation beyond reputePaladinn has a reputation beyond reputePaladinn has a reputation beyond reputePaladinn has a reputation beyond reputePaladinn has a reputation beyond reputePaladinn has a reputation beyond reputePaladinn has a reputation beyond reputePaladinn has a reputation beyond reputePaladinn has a reputation beyond repute
默认 徐子崴 有缘人

有缘人

Paladinn 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 4th, 2009, 21:15   只看该作者   #10
Michele
级别:0 | 在线时长:3小时 | 升级还需:2小时

注册日期: Jul 2004
帖子: 29
声望: 0
Michele is an unknown quantity at this point
默认 给你们-张宇

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uThiNYcWDF0

好象作为wedding song更合适一点,歌词很朴实也很感人。很久没听张宇的歌了,翻出来听听看。
Michele 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 5th, 2009, 20:10   只看该作者   #11
cara
级别:8 | 在线时长:105小时 | 升级还需:12小时级别:8 | 在线时长:105小时 | 升级还需:12小时级别:8 | 在线时长:105小时 | 升级还需:12小时级别:8 | 在线时长:105小时 | 升级还需:12小时

注册日期: Mar 2008
帖子: 267
积分:1
精华:1
声望: 32603
cara has a reputation beyond reputecara has a reputation beyond reputecara has a reputation beyond reputecara has a reputation beyond reputecara has a reputation beyond reputecara has a reputation beyond reputecara has a reputation beyond reputecara has a reputation beyond reputecara has a reputation beyond reputecara has a reputation beyond reputecara has a reputation beyond repute
默认 My Valentine - Martina Mcbride

cara 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 5th, 2009, 20:19   只看该作者   #12
cara
级别:8 | 在线时长:105小时 | 升级还需:12小时级别:8 | 在线时长:105小时 | 升级还需:12小时级别:8 | 在线时长:105小时 | 升级还需:12小时级别:8 | 在线时长:105小时 | 升级还需:12小时

注册日期: Mar 2008
帖子: 267
积分:1
精华:1
声望: 32603
cara has a reputation beyond reputecara has a reputation beyond reputecara has a reputation beyond reputecara has a reputation beyond reputecara has a reputation beyond reputecara has a reputation beyond reputecara has a reputation beyond reputecara has a reputation beyond reputecara has a reputation beyond reputecara has a reputation beyond reputecara has a reputation beyond repute
默认 Taylor Swift - Love Story

cara 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 11th, 2009, 22:04   只看该作者   #13
道光廿五

道光廿五 的头像

默认 To all the girls

Willie Nelson and Julio iglesias

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSAODcg--Dc

To all the girls I've loved before
Who travelled in and out my door
I'm glad they came along
I dedicate this song
To all the girls I once caressed
And may I say I've held the best
For helping me to grow
I owe a lot I know
The winds of change are always blowing
And every time I try to stay
The winds of change continue blowing
And they just carry me away
To all the girls who shared my life
Who now are someone else's wives
I'm glad they came along
I dedicate this song
To all the girls who cared for me
Who filled my nights with ecstasy
They live within my heart
I'll always be a part
Of all the girls I've loved before
The winds of change are always blowing
And every time I try to stay
The winds of change continue blowing
And they just carry me away
To all the girls we've loved before
Who travelled in and out our doors
We're glad they came along
We dedicate this song
Who travelled in and out our doors
We're glad they came along
We dedicate this song
Lyrics: To all the Girls I've Loved Before,
Willie Nelson [end]
道光廿五 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 14th, 2009, 17:46   只看该作者   #14
道光廿五

道光廿五 的头像

默认 cherish the love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_CgR0WkqcA
verse 1--
lets take a walk together near the open shore hand in hand you and i..
lets cherish every moment we have been given the time is passin by..
i hope and pray before i lay down by your side if u receive your..
callng before i awake could i make it through the night..

chorus--
cherish the love we had, we should chersih the life we live..
cherish the love, cherish the life, cherish the love..
cherish the love we had, for as long as we both shall live..

cherish the love we had, for as long as we both shall live..

verse 2--
the world is always changing nothing stays the same..
but love will stand the test of time..
the next life that we live in remains to be seen will you be by my side..
i hope and pray before i lay down by your side and if u receive your..
callng before i awake could i make it through the night..

chorus--
cherish the love we had, for as long as we both shall live.

cherish the love we had, for as long as we both shall live

cherish the love, cherish the life, cherish the love.....
道光廿五 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 15th, 2009, 00:23   只看该作者   #15
笑熬漿糊
级别:79 | 在线时长:6716小时 | 升级还需:4小时级别:79 | 在线时长:6716小时 | 升级还需:4小时级别:79 | 在线时长:6716小时 | 升级还需:4小时级别:79 | 在线时长:6716小时 | 升级还需:4小时级别:79 | 在线时长:6716小时 | 升级还需:4小时级别:79 | 在线时长:6716小时 | 升级还需:4小时级别:79 | 在线时长:6716小时 | 升级还需:4小时

笑熬漿糊 的头像

注册日期: Nov 2005
住址: Edmonton
帖子: 33,333
积分:36
精华:10
声望: 146144934
笑熬漿糊 has a reputation beyond repute笑熬漿糊 has a reputation beyond repute笑熬漿糊 has a reputation beyond repute笑熬漿糊 has a reputation beyond repute笑熬漿糊 has a reputation beyond repute笑熬漿糊 has a reputation beyond repute笑熬漿糊 has a reputation beyond repute笑熬漿糊 has a reputation beyond repute笑熬漿糊 has a reputation beyond repute笑熬漿糊 has a reputation beyond repute笑熬漿糊 has a reputation beyond repute
默认 關於“愛”的含義和理解

The Blowers Daughter/Damien Rice

And so it is
Just like you said it would be
Life goes easy on me
Most of the time
And so it is
The shorter story
No love, no glory
No hero in her sky

I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes...

And so it is
Just like you said it should be
We'll both forget the breeze
Most of the time
And so it is
The colder water
The blower's daughter
The pupil in denial

I can't take my eyes...

Did I say that I loathe you?
Did I say that I want to
Leave it all behind?

I can't take my mind off of you
I can't take my mind off you
I can't take my mind off of you
I can't take my mind...
My mind...my mind...
'Til I find somebody new

擎傲世之龍碼 從混沌中明清澈
笑熬漿糊 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Feb 15th, 2009, 11:43   只看该作者   #16
笑熬漿糊
级别:79 | 在线时长:6716小时 | 升级还需:4小时级别:79 | 在线时长:6716小时 | 升级还需:4小时级别:79 | 在线时长:6716小时 | 升级还需:4小时级别:79 | 在线时长:6716小时 | 升级还需:4小时级别:79 | 在线时长:6716小时 | 升级还需:4小时级别:79 | 在线时长:6716小时 | 升级还需:4小时级别:79 | 在线时长:6716小时 | 升级还需:4小时

笑熬漿糊 的头像

注册日期: Nov 2005
住址: Edmonton
帖子: 33,333
积分:36
精华:10
声望: 146144934
笑熬漿糊 has a reputation beyond repute笑熬漿糊 has a reputation beyond repute笑熬漿糊 has a reputation beyond repute笑熬漿糊 has a reputation beyond repute笑熬漿糊 has a reputation beyond repute笑熬漿糊 has a reputation beyond repute笑熬漿糊 has a reputation beyond repute笑熬漿糊 has a reputation beyond repute笑熬漿糊 has a reputation beyond repute笑熬漿糊 has a reputation beyond repute笑熬漿糊 has a reputation beyond repute
引用:
作者: Michele 查看帖子
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uThiNYcWDF0

好象作为wedding song更合适一点,歌词很朴实也很感人。很久没听张宇的歌了,翻出来听听看。
不錯,這張宇和十一郎在一起也很長時間了,一唱一寫的。

有時候樸實一樣能讓人感動。

四百龍銀

此帖于 Feb 15th, 2009 12:00 被 笑熬漿糊 编辑。
笑熬漿糊 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
发表新主题 回复

主题工具