Cool_China
级别:0 | 在线时长:0小时 | 升级还需:5小时

Cool_China 的头像

注册日期: Apr 2005
帖子: 520
Cool_China will become famous soon enough
默认 听到多大博士在读生的发音依然如此糟糕,我心里很痛心

听到多大博士在读生的发音依然如此糟糕,我心里很痛心

我正在多大学习Commerce 和Linguistics 专业。尽管英语口语依然需要提高,但我已过英语发音关。作为一个英语学习者,我非常清楚英语里什麽音对国人来讲是难点。你可能通过2-3年的大量练习最终琢磨出一些发音原理,但其中你也可能走了很多很多的弯路。和我一起学习,你会有一种恍然大悟的感觉。运用我教给你的发音技巧,你的英语发音和口语练习一定会事半功倍。

很多人迷信老外(我以前也一样)。但我切身体会到不是每一个老外可以做老师。他们的音可以发得非常标准,可是他们就是不知如何才能让你也做得和他们一样 --- 这,就是我的使命。

工作经验:曾经在Toronto的一个社区中心教英语对话,发音,和TOEFL.

$20 plus 2学时的学习会让你受益匪浅。衷心祝愿每一个国人在发音上不输给老外。

416-4603168 找 Frank
Email;pleaseyou_69@hotmail.com
----------------------------------------------------------------
I currently study at the University of Toronto, majoring Commerce and Linguistics. My pronunciation is close to the native, though still having to work on my conversation. As an English learner, I understand which sound in English is hard for the Chinese to pronounce. You might get through this obstacle years later, time-consuming possibly, and then realize how to make correct sounds. But with me, you will find a shortcut to your goal. Pronunciation is not that hard as you might have thought of.

Many of us trust English-speaking people (I did a couple of years before), but not every English C speaking person can be a qualified teacher. They can pronounce English quite accurately, however, they just DO NOT know how to bring you to that point as well. Pushing you to that point is my very mission. I wish that every Chinese wouldn’t lose to English C speaking people on the pronunciation.

WORKING EXPERIENCE: I once taught English conversation, pronunciation, and TOEFL at a community center in East Toronto.

$20 with 2 hours will help you make a big difference. Pronunciation can never be easier.

Frank can be reached either by:

Phone:416-4603168

Email; pleaseyou_69@hotmail.com
Cool_China 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Apr 4th, 2005, 16:00   只看该作者   #2
rabbitjessy
级别:29 | 在线时长:997小时 | 升级还需:23小时级别:29 | 在线时长:997小时 | 升级还需:23小时级别:29 | 在线时长:997小时 | 升级还需:23小时级别:29 | 在线时长:997小时 | 升级还需:23小时级别:29 | 在线时长:997小时 | 升级还需:23小时

注册日期: Jul 2004
帖子: 7,737
积分:93
精华:32
声望: 2018741
rabbitjessy has a reputation beyond reputerabbitjessy has a reputation beyond reputerabbitjessy has a reputation beyond reputerabbitjessy has a reputation beyond reputerabbitjessy has a reputation beyond reputerabbitjessy has a reputation beyond reputerabbitjessy has a reputation beyond reputerabbitjessy has a reputation beyond reputerabbitjessy has a reputation beyond reputerabbitjessy has a reputation beyond reputerabbitjessy has a reputation beyond repute
Cool

引用:
作者: Cool_China
听到多大博士在读生的发音依然如此糟糕,我心里很痛心

我正在多大学习Commerce 和Linguistics 专业。尽管英语口语依然需要提高,但我已过英语发音关。作为一个英语学习者,我非常清楚英语里什麽音对国人来讲是难点。你可能通过2-3年的大量练习最终琢磨出一些发音原理,但其中你也可能走了很多很多的弯路。和我一起学习,你会有一种恍然大悟的感觉。运用我教给你的发音技巧,你的英语发音和口语练习一定会事半功倍。

很多人迷信老外(我以前也一样)。但我切身体会到不是每一个老外可以做老师。他们的音可以发得非常标准,可是他们就是不知如何才能让你也做得和他们一样 --- 这,就是我的使命。

工作经验:曾经在Toronto的一个社区中心教英语对话,发音,和TOEFL.

$20 plus 2学时的学习会让你受益匪浅。衷心祝愿每一个国人在发音上不输给老外。

416-4603168 找 Frank
Email;pleaseyou_69@hotmail.com
----------------------------------------------------------------
I currently study at the University of Toronto, majoring Commerce and Linguistics. My pronunciation is close to the native, though still having to work on my conversation. As an English learner, I understand which sound in English is hard for the Chinese to pronounce. You might get through this obstacle years later, time-consuming possibly, and then realize how to make correct sounds. But with me, you will find a shortcut to your goal. Pronunciation is not that hard as you might have thought of.

Many of us trust English-speaking people (I did a couple of years before), but not every English C speaking person can be a qualified teacher. They can pronounce English quite accurately, however, they just DO NOT know how to bring you to that point as well. Pushing you to that point is my very mission. I wish that every Chinese wouldn’t lose to English C speaking people on the pronunciation.

WORKING EXPERIENCE: I once taught English conversation, pronunciation, and TOEFL at a community center in East Toronto.

$20 with 2 hours will help you make a big difference. Pronunciation can never be easier.

Frank can be reached either by:

Phone:416-4603168

Email; pleaseyou_69@hotmail.com
This morning ,on my way to office , I heard that DJ in the radio to discuss "Accent". Through his interview to many ppl , nowadays speaking English with accent is widely accept by this society now. Some men even mentioned that woman who speak English with accent sound very sexy and charming .
rabbitjessy 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Apr 4th, 2005, 16:06   只看该作者   #3
kendeenew
北约克区青年联合会
级别:5 | 在线时长:53小时 | 升级还需:7小时

kendeenew 的头像

帖子: 707
声望: 918
kendeenew is a splendid one to beholdkendeenew is a splendid one to beholdkendeenew is a splendid one to beholdkendeenew is a splendid one to beholdkendeenew is a splendid one to beholdkendeenew is a splendid one to beholdkendeenew is a splendid one to beholdkendeenew is a splendid one to behold
默认 就是喜欢

引用:
作者: rabbitjessy
This morning ,on my way to office , I heard that DJ in the radio to discuss "Accent". Through his interview to many ppl , nowadays speaking English with accent is widely accept by this society now. Some men even mentioned that woman who speak English with accent sound very sexy and charming .

sexy and charming
kendeenew 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Apr 4th, 2005, 18:11   只看该作者   #4
fushao
级别:1 | 在线时长:6小时 | 升级还需:6小时

fushao 的头像

帖子: 719
精华:1
声望: 476
fushao is a glorious beacon of lightfushao is a glorious beacon of lightfushao is a glorious beacon of lightfushao is a glorious beacon of lightfushao is a glorious beacon of light
默认

引用:

这话爱听.

家穷人丑,一米四九。小学文化,农村户口。破屋三间,薄田一亩。冷锅热灶,老婆没有。一年四季,药不离口,今日上网,广征女友,革命路上,并肩携手
fushao 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Apr 5th, 2005, 14:24   只看该作者   #5
tracyd
居委会主任
级别:16 | 在线时长:324小时 | 升级还需:33小时级别:16 | 在线时长:324小时 | 升级还需:33小时级别:16 | 在线时长:324小时 | 升级还需:33小时级别:16 | 在线时长:324小时 | 升级还需:33小时

住址: 多伦多
帖子: 2,010
声望: 948618
tracyd has a reputation beyond reputetracyd has a reputation beyond reputetracyd has a reputation beyond reputetracyd has a reputation beyond reputetracyd has a reputation beyond reputetracyd has a reputation beyond reputetracyd has a reputation beyond reputetracyd has a reputation beyond reputetracyd has a reputation beyond reputetracyd has a reputation beyond reputetracyd has a reputation beyond repute
默认

引用:
Some men even mentioned that woman who speak English with accent sound very sexy and charming .
1-2 weeks ago, I watched a Movie in Television, a lady and her daughter want to attract a old rich man for marriage so that the lady can cheat him to get money after divorce. The lady is an American without any accent. But when she spoke to that old man with strong accent. Probably those men like this kind of sexy and charming voice with strong accent. Funny!
tracyd 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Apr 5th, 2005, 14:27   只看该作者   #6
rabbitjessy
级别:29 | 在线时长:997小时 | 升级还需:23小时级别:29 | 在线时长:997小时 | 升级还需:23小时级别:29 | 在线时长:997小时 | 升级还需:23小时级别:29 | 在线时长:997小时 | 升级还需:23小时级别:29 | 在线时长:997小时 | 升级还需:23小时

帖子: 7,737
积分:93
精华:32
声望: 2018741
rabbitjessy has a reputation beyond reputerabbitjessy has a reputation beyond reputerabbitjessy has a reputation beyond reputerabbitjessy has a reputation beyond reputerabbitjessy has a reputation beyond reputerabbitjessy has a reputation beyond reputerabbitjessy has a reputation beyond reputerabbitjessy has a reputation beyond reputerabbitjessy has a reputation beyond reputerabbitjessy has a reputation beyond reputerabbitjessy has a reputation beyond repute
默认

引用:
作者: tracyd
1-2 weeks ago, I watched a Movie in Television, a lady and her daughter want to attract a old rich man for marriage so that the lady can cheat him to get money after divorce. The lady is an American without any accent. But when she spoke to that old man with strong accent. Probably those men like this kind of sexy and charming voice with strong accent. Funny!
I saw the same movie as well. The woman pretend a Russian accent. It was funny .
rabbitjessy 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Apr 5th, 2005, 20:19   只看该作者   #7
flying heart
级别:16 | 在线时长:342小时 | 升级还需:15小时级别:16 | 在线时长:342小时 | 升级还需:15小时级别:16 | 在线时长:342小时 | 升级还需:15小时级别:16 | 在线时长:342小时 | 升级还需:15小时

帖子: 1,246
声望: 1629018
flying heart has a reputation beyond reputeflying heart has a reputation beyond reputeflying heart has a reputation beyond reputeflying heart has a reputation beyond reputeflying heart has a reputation beyond reputeflying heart has a reputation beyond reputeflying heart has a reputation beyond reputeflying heart has a reputation beyond reputeflying heart has a reputation beyond reputeflying heart has a reputation beyond reputeflying heart has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

You can never get rid of your accent! You may speak ten sentences without accent. But only one word can let other people know where you coming from. It is really doesn't matter having accent. So far you can communicate well.
flying heart 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Apr 5th, 2005, 20:27   只看该作者   #8
hdk1112
never end
级别:0 | 在线时长:2小时 | 升级还需:3小时

注册日期: Mar 2005
帖子: 12
声望: 10
hdk1112 is on a distinguished road
默认 这个标题够唬人的

请不要在论坛发布广告,发布广告请到分类广告区。
hdk1112 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Apr 5th, 2005, 20:27   只看该作者   #9
happyme
级别:0 | 在线时长:3小时 | 升级还需:2小时

帖子: 69
声望: 0
happyme is an unknown quantity at this point
默认 Accent 不好改, 但是语法错误容易改

"我心里很痛心"这句话少个"心"是否听起来顺耳些?
happyme 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Apr 6th, 2005, 20:11   只看该作者   #10
fushao
级别:1 | 在线时长:6小时 | 升级还需:6小时

fushao 的头像

帖子: 719
声望: 476
fushao is a glorious beacon of lightfushao is a glorious beacon of lightfushao is a glorious beacon of lightfushao is a glorious beacon of lightfushao is a glorious beacon of light
Talking

引用:
作者: happyme
'心'字不重复更顺流.
fushao 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Apr 6th, 2005, 20:36   只看该作者   #11
大漠紫禁令
红朵朵时代的老华枫
级别:1 | 在线时长:10小时 | 升级还需:2小时

大漠紫禁令 的头像

住址: Toronto
帖子: 298
声望: 266
大漠紫禁令 is a jewel in the rough大漠紫禁令 is a jewel in the rough大漠紫禁令 is a jewel in the rough
默认 那就改成"我很痛心"好了,瞧,又少了一字,

多顺溜!
引用:
作者: fushao
'心'字不重复更顺流.

华枫游泳俱乐部
大漠紫禁令 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Apr 6th, 2005, 20:49   只看该作者   #12
flydaniel
级别:14 | 在线时长:260小时 | 升级还需:25小时级别:14 | 在线时长:260小时 | 升级还需:25小时级别:14 | 在线时长:260小时 | 升级还需:25小时级别:14 | 在线时长:260小时 | 升级还需:25小时级别:14 | 在线时长:260小时 | 升级还需:25小时级别:14 | 在线时长:260小时 | 升级还需:25小时

帖子: 1,936
声望: 824423
flydaniel has a reputation beyond reputeflydaniel has a reputation beyond reputeflydaniel has a reputation beyond reputeflydaniel has a reputation beyond reputeflydaniel has a reputation beyond reputeflydaniel has a reputation beyond reputeflydaniel has a reputation beyond reputeflydaniel has a reputation beyond reputeflydaniel has a reputation beyond reputeflydaniel has a reputation beyond reputeflydaniel has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

谁能模仿一下黑人口音?我很有兴趣。
flydaniel 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Apr 6th, 2005, 21:08   只看该作者   #13
MayForth

注册日期: Feb 2005
帖子: 72
MayForth is on a distinguished road
Wink

my best wish is that someday I speak english as fluently as mandarin
MayForth 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Apr 6th, 2005, 21:52   只看该作者   #14
dudu200405

注册日期: Mar 2005
帖子: 91
声望: 164
dudu200405 has a spectacular aura aboutdudu200405 has a spectacular aura about
默认 it is important

I think the most important thing is communication. sometimes foreigner don't understand what is your meaning even you have a beautiful pronunciation. that is the problem.

see the black American English,that is some kind of fashion now.
see those Indian English,that accent.but they don't have problems on communications.

I think the last post has some good points
dudu200405 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Apr 6th, 2005, 21:58   只看该作者   #15
labour in Ca
级别:34 | 在线时长:1298小时 | 升级还需:67小时级别:34 | 在线时长:1298小时 | 升级还需:67小时级别:34 | 在线时长:1298小时 | 升级还需:67小时级别:34 | 在线时长:1298小时 | 升级还需:67小时级别:34 | 在线时长:1298小时 | 升级还需:67小时级别:34 | 在线时长:1298小时 | 升级还需:67小时

帖子: 1,675
声望: 24386031
labour in Ca has a reputation beyond reputelabour in Ca has a reputation beyond reputelabour in Ca has a reputation beyond reputelabour in Ca has a reputation beyond reputelabour in Ca has a reputation beyond reputelabour in Ca has a reputation beyond reputelabour in Ca has a reputation beyond reputelabour in Ca has a reputation beyond reputelabour in Ca has a reputation beyond reputelabour in Ca has a reputation beyond reputelabour in Ca has a reputation beyond repute
默认

Do u know what? russian ladies are very attracted to western guys

....................................................................................................
引用:
I saw the same movie as well. The woman pretend a Russian accent. It was funny .
labour in Ca 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Apr 6th, 2005, 23:21   只看该作者   #16
freebull
级别:0 | 在线时长:3小时 | 升级还需:2小时

注册日期: Dec 2004
帖子: 232
声望: 42
freebull is on a distinguished road
默认

引用:
作者: labour in Ca
Do u know what? russian ladies are very attracted to western guys

....................................................................................................
just a reminder, Russian beauties are western people as well. The beauty of them is world-wide recognized, that's part of reason why so many Russian women can make money in China.
freebull 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Apr 6th, 2005, 23:59   只看该作者   #17
六里台
Joe的马甲
级别:55 | 在线时长:3323小时 | 升级还需:37小时级别:55 | 在线时长:3323小时 | 升级还需:37小时级别:55 | 在线时长:3323小时 | 升级还需:37小时

六里台 的头像

帖子: 24,120
积分:30
精华:11
声望: 2147483647
六里台 has a reputation beyond repute六里台 has a reputation beyond repute六里台 has a reputation beyond repute六里台 has a reputation beyond repute六里台 has a reputation beyond repute六里台 has a reputation beyond repute六里台 has a reputation beyond repute六里台 has a reputation beyond repute六里台 has a reputation beyond repute六里台 has a reputation beyond repute六里台 has a reputation beyond repute
发送 MSN 消息给 六里台
默认

引用:
多大博士在读生英语发音如何糟糕都不要紧,楼主中文都如此糟糕实在是...

乌鸦落在猪身上,就看见别人黑!
六里台 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Apr 7th, 2005, 00:11   只看该作者   #18
Bennie

Bennie 的头像

注册日期: Aug 2004
帖子: 182
Bennie is on a distinguished road
默认

算了吧,楼主只不过想混口饭吃。帖子出来后,也不会有人去找他了,大家就放过他了吧!

RESP 416-876-8761
Bennie 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Apr 7th, 2005, 01:07   只看该作者   #19
阿童木
级别:18 | 在线时长:432小时 | 升级还需:5小时级别:18 | 在线时长:432小时 | 升级还需:5小时级别:18 | 在线时长:432小时 | 升级还需:5小时级别:18 | 在线时长:432小时 | 升级还需:5小时级别:18 | 在线时长:432小时 | 升级还需:5小时级别:18 | 在线时长:432小时 | 升级还需:5小时

阿童木 的头像

住址: Toronto, ON
帖子: 5,368
积分:8
精华:15
声望: 4690496
阿童木 has a reputation beyond repute阿童木 has a reputation beyond repute阿童木 has a reputation beyond repute阿童木 has a reputation beyond repute阿童木 has a reputation beyond repute阿童木 has a reputation beyond repute阿童木 has a reputation beyond repute阿童木 has a reputation beyond repute阿童木 has a reputation beyond repute阿童木 has a reputation beyond repute阿童木 has a reputation beyond repute
默认

引用:
我心已痛

越过辽阔天空啦……飞向遥远群星
善良勇敢的啦……铁臂阿童木
阿童木 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Apr 7th, 2005, 20:19   只看该作者   #20
Cool_China

Cool_China 的头像

注册日期: Apr 2005
帖子: 520
声望: 69
Cool_China will become famous soon enough
默认 hi, Comrades

It is clear that we care our pronunciation; we can see how many clicks we have got here. Communication matters, so does PRONUNCIATION. What I want to do is to share what I've learnt to people who really want it. Again, if you work now, my techniques will further help you effectively communicate with your colleagues.

pleaseyou_69@hotmail.com
416-460-3168

此帖于 Apr 9th, 2005 01:12 被 Cool_China 编辑。
Cool_China 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
发表新主题 回复

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以发表回复
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑自己的帖子

启用 BB 代码