邓小闲
当平心地
级别:25 | 在线时长:769小时 | 升级还需:11小时

邓小闲 的头像

注册日期: Nov 2006
帖子: 1,706
积分:3
精华:3
邓小闲 has a reputation beyond repute邓小闲 has a reputation beyond repute邓小闲 has a reputation beyond repute邓小闲 has a reputation beyond repute邓小闲 has a reputation beyond repute邓小闲 has a reputation beyond repute邓小闲 has a reputation beyond repute邓小闲 has a reputation beyond repute邓小闲 has a reputation beyond repute邓小闲 has a reputation beyond repute邓小闲 has a reputation beyond repute
默认

《memory》我擅长唱。巴巴拉·屎堆山的歌都很容易唱。但是不喜欢。不喜欢小资的那个调调,自艾自怜,假惺惺地积极生活,其实却全无激情和梦想。

如汝今者,承听我法,此则因声,而有分别。纵灭一切见、闻、觉、知,内守幽闲,犹为法尘,分别影事。我非敕汝,执为非心,但汝于心,微细揣摩,若离前尘,有分别性,即真汝心。若分别性,离尘无体,斯则前尘,分别影事。尘非常住若变灭时,此心则同龟毛兔角;则汝法身,同于断灭。其谁修证,无生法忍?
邓小闲 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Sep 12th, 2007, 17:16     #2
邓小闲
当平心地

邓小闲 的头像

声望: 5884610
邓小闲 has a reputation beyond repute邓小闲 has a reputation beyond repute邓小闲 has a reputation beyond repute邓小闲 has a reputation beyond repute邓小闲 has a reputation beyond repute邓小闲 has a reputation beyond repute邓小闲 has a reputation beyond repute邓小闲 has a reputation beyond repute邓小闲 has a reputation beyond repute邓小闲 has a reputation beyond repute邓小闲 has a reputation beyond repute
默认

引用:
作者: Broadway 查看帖子
偶买疙瘩, 遇到一高手, 你这样评价巴巴拉·屎堆山的歌, 一个字, 你牛。

不过我想你或多或少有点因为她的经历或私生活而不喜欢她的歌吧, 瞎猜。

洒啦·不来满和巴巴拉的版本都或多或少让我感动, 不过还是喜欢巴巴拉的多一点点。
Listen more and you will be able to tell the spririt of different artists.

These two women you have just mentioned are both super pretentious. They make me puke.

By the way, I seldom care about the private life of artists, and I know nothing of Barbara's life.
邓小闲 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Sep 14th, 2007, 00:57     #3
邓小闲
当平心地

邓小闲 的头像

默认

引用:
作者: Broadway 查看帖子
可我对你对那两个女人的看法还不敢狗同,毕竟,她们的成就和才华让他们有骄傲的资本。
Judge by the feeling of your heart, not by how many copies and tickets they sell and how much money they make.

Usually the best sellers are far from the best arts. The best arts, which deal with deep emotion and unearthly beauty, usually can not be appreciated by common people. The most popular ones are not the worst, for sure; but they are not the best, either.
邓小闲 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Sep 15th, 2007, 00:10     #4
邓小闲
当平心地

邓小闲 的头像

默认

Say, "DER ZAUBERFLOTE"(魔笛) by Mozart, conducted by Karl Bohm.

It is the best opera I have ever heard.

You are interested in singers. Fischer Dieskau is my favorite. You should try his "EIN DEUTSCHES REQUIEM"(德意志安魂曲). His voice is majestic, like the sound of god through a prophet.
邓小闲 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
发表新主题 回复

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以发表回复
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑自己的帖子

启用 BB 代码
论坛启用 表情符号
论坛启用 [IMG] 代码
论坛禁用 HTML 代码