返回   华枫论坛 > ◆ 工作学习◆ > 工作求职

发表新主题 回复

只看楼主 主题工具
旧 Apr 11th, 2006, 17:06     #1
匆匆的风
级别:4 | 在线时长:40小时 | 升级还需:5小时级别:4 | 在线时长:40小时 | 升级还需:5小时级别:4 | 在线时长:40小时 | 升级还需:5小时级别:4 | 在线时长:40小时 | 升级还需:5小时

注册日期: Feb 2005
帖子: 155
匆匆的风 is on a distinguished road
默认 "What are your weaknesses...?" ZT

"I was in a job interview and they asked, 'What are your weaknesses at work?' I responded, 'I anticipated that you'd ask this question. So I asked my 9-year-old daughter to tell me what my weaknesses are. She replied, 'chocolate milk shakes.' Everyone in the room laughed and I never had to actually answer the question."

"I was asked in a job interview if I had kids. I thought about answering 'four' because I really needed the job. Then I thought about answering 'No, that's an illegal question' and probably falling off their short list. I asked, 'Do you need kids to do this job?' The interviewer quickly moved on to his next question."

"I had a boss who was a total micromanager. He drove everyone crazy. One day I came up with a strategy; I sent him every e-mail that I received and asked him for his advice. After two days, I started e-mailing him asking for direction on e-mails I'd sent him days earlier. That afternoon he gave me a lecture on the importance of making your own decisions. He's left me alone ever since."

"Last year at the Christmas party, the boss gave us all Christmas cards. We opened them up only to find pink slips inside. He said he thought the party atmosphere would take the edge off of being let go."

"Trying to cut down on costs, my boss had a few of us in the office doing the mass mailings instead of paying a company to send them out for us. He didn't realize that the amount of money he was paying out in hourly wages to have all of us pulled off our regular jobs to do this far exceeded the amount he was trying to save. He said when we were done, 'I sure am glad that I'm not paying for this!'"

"The worst boss I ever saw actually asked his assistant to type her own termination letter."

"I once had an officemate who drove me crazy. He muttered to himself all the time and constantly interrupted me when I was busy or on the phone. I complained to my supervisor numerous times, but she never agreed to move him, so finally I decided to take the matter into my own hands. We worked in an old 1940s-era factory building, and this person's desk was directly under a huge ceiling fan dating from the original building. One morning, before he came in, I left an old oily machine nut on his desk. During the day I caught him occasionally glancing up at the fan. The next morning I dropped a rusty bolt on his desk. The next day I left another nut and a screw. That afternoon he went to our supervisor and asked to be moved."
匆匆的风 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Apr 11th, 2006, 18:00   只看该作者   #2
molly1234
级别:4 | 在线时长:42小时 | 升级还需:3小时级别:4 | 在线时长:42小时 | 升级还需:3小时级别:4 | 在线时长:42小时 | 升级还需:3小时级别:4 | 在线时长:42小时 | 升级还需:3小时

注册日期: Jan 2006
帖子: 105
声望: 159
molly1234 has a spectacular aura aboutmolly1234 has a spectacular aura about
Talking

精彩!
molly1234 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
发表新主题 回复

主题工具

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题