返回   华枫论坛 > ◆其他◆ > 时事闲聊区

发表新主题 回复

只看楼主 主题工具
旧 Aug 28th, 2007, 02:30     #1
googlegoogle
Banned
级别:3 | 在线时长:29小时 | 升级还需:3小时级别:3 | 在线时长:29小时 | 升级还需:3小时级别:3 | 在线时长:29小时 | 升级还需:3小时

注册日期: Jan 2007
帖子: 313
积分:4
精华:1
googlegoogle is an unknown quantity at this point
默认 "Asks you to believe my supernatural power"

In today this market economy society, any product sale all cannotleave the advertisement propaganda, therefore Guang Jia in salespromotion product time, all few Wang Poshi sold the melon to indulgein self-glorification. The Li master fully realizes this field ofendeavor, in promotes Falungong in the process, similarly has carriedon the spare no effort boast to oneself. Why Mr. does Li dare so on agrand scale to blow own horn? Because his already under the free timepacked oneself, has deified. Since he is a big god or the BuddhaBodhisattva, then he said anything certainly is right, you naturallycannot weigh by average man's understanding, suspected. "Transfers Law Turn" center to write: "Only has me in the domestic andforeign real main stories high function law to do." "I become an official the most important goal, is must toward the highlevel in the belt person, is true toward the high level in the beltperson." Mr. Li declared oneself becomes an official the goal, is must towardthe high level belt person, passes on the high function the law. Butthis matter is this company sole management, was the world also onlyhas him to do, misses this family not to have that shop, attracted theperson very much. "Transfers Law Turn" to add that, "Our law turn big method is in a Buddhist 84,000 methods method, neverpublicly has spread in our this humanity civilization time, but,widely passed the person in a prehistoric time. I in end plunder thetime greatly to spread once again it, therefore extremely precious." "Transfers Law Turn" also to say that, "At present the world only has me to execute in the public biography,I have handled a predecessor has not done the matter, moreover hasoperated such a front door in end the law time. Actually is themillennium does not meet, ten thousand years do not meet." The law turn big method has spread in the prehistoric civilization,but or glistens for the first time in this civilization is taken tothe threshing ground. Although is the Buddhist is big method, butBuddha had not actually said - - Buddha has not said, how also drawsin the relations with the Buddhist? - - Is I (Li Hongzhi) first timespreads him, the such rare opportunity, everybody comes in a bighurry! Slightly has religious or the philosophy general knowledge people allknew that, the truth is has the universality inevitably, isuniversally applicable. In the absolute truth stratification plane,all are equal. The Li master said that, "Most recent several years have many practice the person says: Icompared to Bodhisattva merit high, I am higher than the Buddha merit,the others listened to think very unreliably. Actually he speaks notto be all unreliable, the merit truly is all must build up very muchin the world high." Mr. Li blows a cowhide wave is higher than a wave, simply arrived thesituation which forgets oneself: His skill all must be higher than theBuddha Bodhisattvas, really is lets the person praise to the heavens. "At North America First session Buddhist meeting Viewpoints" centersaid that, "What doesn't exist? I said in Chinese that place, now has 100 millionpeople in study us in a big way method, we also have many disciples inworld each place in study this in a big way method, the populationquite has already been considerable." China has 100 million people to build up Falungong? I definitely didnot believe. But this cowhide has the summons very much the ability:If is only the minority person's belief, the persuasive power isobviously insufficient, but has 100 million people to believe that,obviously this law certainly cannot have the question, certainly isworth trusting. You do not believe me (Li Hongzhi)? That has bravedgreat misdeed of the world. "At North America First session Buddhist meeting Viewpoints" centeralso said that, "I do this matter, not only a person, I also must displacement alllives, the matter completely come (applause)." This cowhide was extraordinarier. Mr. Li wants to do matter not onlyperson, but also must any question which appears the material worldall correct. Some this kind of person appears in the world, allquestions all may obtain the properly solution: From now on no matterwill appear any nature and man-made disaster, my Li Hongzhi people allwere allowed to solve. But in fact, goes to war the place also isgoing to war, the area which hits by disaster also is hitting bydisaster, how doesn't the Li master stretch out you to aid helps oneanother? Has a look him to say the line, felt Mr. Li really dares to blow canblow, if the view turn big method has any strangely place, nothing butis he these is unreliable and the also unreliable cowhide. Was only apity that, by Mr. Li's quality, then is the cowhide has not been ableto blow strict and is complete, slightly has the religious generalknowledge the person, certainly can see flaw. The regrettable reason,in the society also has some religions to be blind, only then causesFalungong to seize the opportunity to sneak in, causes it to goastray.
googlegoogle 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
发表新主题 回复

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以发表回复
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑自己的帖子

启用 BB 代码
论坛启用 表情符号
论坛启用 [IMG] 代码
论坛禁用 HTML 代码