只看楼主 主题工具
旧 Jan 17th, 2005, 11:49     #1
transfer
级别:0 | 在线时长:0小时 | 升级还需:5小时

注册日期: Jan 2005
帖子: 8
transfer is on a distinguished road
默认 请教有关在线付款的问题

记得很久以前在这里看到一篇文章,好像是讨论做在线电话卡生意的(网站好象是computer sky什么), 其中提到过如何找到一个合适的可以处理在线付款的公司, 因为现在急需这方面的资料, 所以请各位帮忙. 我所需要的就是能够处理信用卡,绝大多数是美国卡的解决方案. 希望价格比较合适, 并又shopping cart提供, 这样可以省开发时间. 谢谢.
transfer 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 17th, 2005, 15:17   只看该作者   #2
yx

注册日期: Jul 2004
帖子: 120
声望: 0
yx is an unknown quantity at this point
默认

How about paypal. If you have ATM and can charge credit card. Your website only need SSL. What kind of website you working on. If it is an online store, check my website http://www.yixiu.net. I know it is not good for computer online store. like dell.
yx 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 17th, 2005, 16:10   只看该作者   #3
transfer

声望: 10
默认

Paypal is one choice, I am planning to provide multiple gateways. The bad thing is that most of my transactions are settled in US$ and the online payment companies in Canada always charge extra fees for this.
transfer 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 17th, 2005, 20:46   只看该作者   #4
yx

帖子: 120
yx is an unknown quantity at this point
默认

引用:
作者: transfer
Paypal is one choice, I am planning to provide multiple gateways. The bad thing is that most of my transactions are settled in US$ and the online payment companies in Canada always charge extra fees for this.
Yes They want more money.
yx 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 18th, 2005, 10:20   只看该作者   #5
bandwidth
级别:5 | 在线时长:48小时 | 升级还需:12小时

注册日期: Nov 2004
帖子: 88
bandwidth is on a distinguished road
默认

我帮客户做过这些付费网关,
firepay
2checkout
paypointusa
stormpay
paypal
你可以比较比较,都是收美元的, 最流行的PAYPAL和2CHECKOUT 不见得好, 我听客户说过有钱给PAYPAL HOLD住, 拿不出来了.
如果金额不大, 都无所谓, 如果交易额大, 还是到银行自己开一个吧, 稳当.
bandwidth 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 18th, 2005, 12:53   只看该作者   #6
transfer

默认

多谢回复。还有一事请教,您所提到的到银行开一个,是指直接用银行的网关吗?如果是的话,它的费用与其他方式相比如何?我找了一些加拿大的本地公司,基本的收费都在4%(MDR + Transaction Fee)上下,还不包括monthly fee.
transfer 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 18th, 2005, 13:02   只看该作者   #7
cyber-patroller
级别:14 | 在线时长:273小时 | 升级还需:12小时级别:14 | 在线时长:273小时 | 升级还需:12小时级别:14 | 在线时长:273小时 | 升级还需:12小时级别:14 | 在线时长:273小时 | 升级还需:12小时级别:14 | 在线时长:273小时 | 升级还需:12小时级别:14 | 在线时长:273小时 | 升级还需:12小时

住址: GTA
帖子: 110
声望: 32104
cyber-patroller has a reputation beyond reputecyber-patroller has a reputation beyond reputecyber-patroller has a reputation beyond reputecyber-patroller has a reputation beyond reputecyber-patroller has a reputation beyond reputecyber-patroller has a reputation beyond reputecyber-patroller has a reputation beyond reputecyber-patroller has a reputation beyond reputecyber-patroller has a reputation beyond reputecyber-patroller has a reputation beyond reputecyber-patroller has a reputation beyond repute
默认 www.soltrus.com provides payment gateway, you can choose

引用:
多谢回复。还有一事请教,您所提到的到银行开一个,是指直接用银行的网关吗?如果是的话,它的费用与其他方式相比如何?我找了一些加拿大的本地公司,基本的收费都在4%(MDR + Transaction Fee)上下,还不包括monthly fee.
one of the two plans below according to the volum of your monthly transaction.

1.VeriSign Payflow Pro
http://www.soltrus.com/english/products/payflowpro.html

2.VeriSign Payflow Link
http://www.soltrus.com/english/produ...yflowlink.html

Very good rate, however, the only thing you need is to get a merchant account from a Canadian bank.
cyber-patroller 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 18th, 2005, 14:48   只看该作者   #8
bandwidth

默认

4% 不算高了, 2checkout比这还高呢, STOREPAY好象是4.5%.就是PAYPAL便宜, 但不太方便,要求用户先注册. 我想有个平衡点在用银行还是用第三方网关, 如果你的交易额达到一定数额, 那用银行好(月费是固定的, 交易多,相当月费摊到每个交易上的费用就小), 相反交易少, 那就用第三方网关. 还有用后者要省事些. 和银行怎么做连接, 我没有做过, 你需要自己问问银行.
To : cyber-patroller, 刚才看了看PAYFLOW, 我感觉它是要在银行收4%之后再加他们的费用,是不是这样? 好象PAYFLOW就是解决上面朋友所要的和银行连接的问题吧? 你用过吗? 多谢!

引用:
作者: cyber-patroller
one of the two plans below according to the volum of your monthly transaction.

1.VeriSign Payflow Pro
http://www.soltrus.com/english/products/payflowpro.html

2.VeriSign Payflow Link
http://www.soltrus.com/english/produ...yflowlink.html

Very good rate, however, the only thing you need is to get a merchant account from a Canadian bank.
bandwidth 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 18th, 2005, 15:06   只看该作者   #9
cyber-patroller
级别:14 | 在线时长:273小时 | 升级还需:12小时级别:14 | 在线时长:273小时 | 升级还需:12小时级别:14 | 在线时长:273小时 | 升级还需:12小时级别:14 | 在线时长:273小时 | 升级还需:12小时级别:14 | 在线时长:273小时 | 升级还需:12小时级别:14 | 在线时长:273小时 | 升级还需:12小时

cyber-patroller has a reputation beyond reputecyber-patroller has a reputation beyond reputecyber-patroller has a reputation beyond reputecyber-patroller has a reputation beyond reputecyber-patroller has a reputation beyond reputecyber-patroller has a reputation beyond reputecyber-patroller has a reputation beyond reputecyber-patroller has a reputation beyond reputecyber-patroller has a reputation beyond reputecyber-patroller has a reputation beyond reputecyber-patroller has a reputation beyond repute
默认 Good news is that paypal changed its policy recently, and

引用:
作者: bandwidth
4% 不算高了, 2checkout比这还高呢, STOREPAY好象是4.5%.就是PAYPAL便宜, 但不太方便,要求用户先注册. 我想有个平衡点在用银行还是用第三方网关, 如果你的交易额达到一定数额, 那用银行好(月费是固定的, 交易多,相当月费摊到每个交易上的费用就小), 相反交易少, 那就用第三方网关. 还有用后者要省事些. 和银行怎么做连接, 我没有做过, 你需要自己问问银行.
To : cyber-patroller, 刚才看了看PAYFLOW, 我感觉它是要在银行收4%之后再加他们的费用,是不是这样? 好象PAYFLOW就是解决上面朋友所要的和银行连接的问题吧? 你用过吗? 多谢!
no longer requires customers to register before making payments, it definately helps alot.

For your second question, usually the bank discount rate is about 2%, you need a internet merchant account as well as a pay processing account, then you register with verisign's payflow or pro.

if you consider 1000 or 500 transactions for free, included in its monthly fee, which less than 100 bucks (Canadian money),The verisign's cost is really a tiny one. verisign has the lowest cost as I can find out on the market so far.

However, as I said that paypal no longer require payers to register (to have a paypal account), it may give big impact to other payment processing providers, because paypal charges only about 1.8~3.2% of each transactoin (plus 25~35 cents per transaction) depending on the volum of your monthly transaction, paypal becomes a general term pay processing provider because of its convenience, plus its' competitive discount rate. I am consider only provide paypal to handling all the internet payments soon.

However, it would be a different story if you purtend to be a multi-million business on the internet, you'd better to get a independent SSL seal, a payment gateway that accept all the credit cards, BBB seal, and as many those fancy seals as you can.

此帖于 Jan 18th, 2005 15:22 被 cyber-patroller 编辑。
cyber-patroller 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 18th, 2005, 15:38   只看该作者   #10
bandwidth

默认

刚才到我做过的网站上一试, 果然PAYPAL不用注册了, 不过还是挺复杂的, 跟注册要填的东西差不多. 你说银行只收2%, 不会吧, 我还问过HSBC, 新客户都是4%, 你说的是哪家银行? 多谢!

引用:
no longer requires customers to register before making payments, it definately helps alot.

For your second question, usually the bank discount rate is about 2%, you need a internet merchant account as well as a pay processing account, then you register with verisign's payflow or pro.

if you consider 1000 or 500 transactions for free, included in its monthly fee, which less than 100 bucks (Canadian money),The verisign's cost is really a tiny one. verisign has the lowest cost as I can find out on the market so far.

However, as I said that paypal no longer require payers to register (to have a paypal account), it may give big impact to other payment processing providers, because paypal charges only about 1.8~3.2% of each transactoin (plus 25~35 cents per transaction) depending on the volum of your monthly transaction, paypal becomes a general term pay processing provider because of its convenience, plus its' competitive discount rate. I am consider only provide paypal to handling all the internet payments soon.

However, it would be a different story if you purtend to be a multi-million business on the internet, you'd better to get a independent SSL seal, a payment gateway that accept all the credit cards, BBB seal, and as many those fancy seals as you can.
bandwidth 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 18th, 2005, 16:02   只看该作者   #11
transfer

默认

基本上有了一些眉目, 写出来大家讨论讨论.
大致来讲, 一笔online payment 的费用都包括三个或四个方面: monthly fee, processing fee, transaction fee 和setup fee (not for everyone). 其中, monthly fee就是月租费, 非常容易理解, 其他的就有不同的定义了. 拿Soltrus 的产品来说, 1Step 就是将processing fee 和 transaction fee合起来一块收. 这种方式是最常见的online payment的解决方案. 而payflow pro 和 payflow link就不同了, 它们只是收取了transaction fee, 相应的processing fee是由具体的processor来收取的. 所以, 我个人认为bandwith的理解是对的.
以下是我所收集到的一些信息, 供大家参考(Canadian local companies, Processing US$, starter plan, Visa & Master Card):
1. https://www.internetsecure.com
Monthly fee: $49
Processing fee: 4%
Transaction Fee: $1.25
Setup fee: free to Jan 31 or $199
个人感觉费用比较高.

2. http://www.optimalpayments.com
Monthly fee: $35
Processing fee: 2.75%
Transaction Fee: $0.35
Setup fee: $99
Reserve Rate: 5%
这是至今找到最低收费的了.但它同时要求5%的180天的Reserve, 就比较头痛了.

3. http://www.psigate.com
Monthly fee: $29.95
Processing fee: 3.95%
Transaction Fee: $0.45
Setup fee: $99
个人感觉价格适中.
4. http://www.moneris.com/
还没有具体数据,只是查到有网站在用它.

5. http://www.soltrus.com
产品的定义有所不同, 其中1Step可以用来比较.
1Step Monthly fee: $49
1Step Processing fee: 4%
1Step Transaction Fee: $1.5
1Step Setup fee: $149
个人感觉费用比较高.
6. http://www.paypal.com (not Canadian company, cross-board fees)

Monthly fee: $0
Processing fee: 2.9-3.9%
Transaction Fee: $0.3
Setup fee: $0

顺便更正一下bandwith的说法, paypal 已经更新了它的checkout, buyer 不再需要是paypal 的注册用户了. 客户可以先付款再决定是否注册 (可以在paypal 的merchant 部分查到). 众所周知, paypal有一定的限制, 但作为起步来讲, 我觉得作为一种备用方案, 还是很不错的.

以上都是个人的观点, 欢迎各位指正和补充.
transfer 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 18th, 2005, 16:06   只看该作者   #12
Coolkie
级别:2 | 在线时长:12小时 | 升级还需:9小时级别:2 | 在线时长:12小时 | 升级还需:9小时

帖子: 138
Coolkie is an unknown quantity at this point
默认

加拿大的 discount rate 没见过2%的(for internet), 我所知道最低的大概有2.35% for visa/master. gateway 一般 是 15c-35c/transaction. 没办法,加拿大就是黑,国内更黑,外卡收6%. 我觉得初期用个第三方的解决方案 pay as u go。等交易额上去了在办个internet machant accout,比较划算。
Coolkie 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 18th, 2005, 16:12   只看该作者   #13
Knowledge_IS_Power
Senior Emperor
级别:12 | 在线时长:192小时 | 升级还需:29小时级别:12 | 在线时长:192小时 | 升级还需:29小时级别:12 | 在线时长:192小时 | 升级还需:29小时级别:12 | 在线时长:192小时 | 升级还需:29小时

Knowledge_IS_Power 的头像

注册日期: Aug 2004
帖子: 508
声望: 56737
Knowledge_IS_Power has a reputation beyond reputeKnowledge_IS_Power has a reputation beyond reputeKnowledge_IS_Power has a reputation beyond reputeKnowledge_IS_Power has a reputation beyond reputeKnowledge_IS_Power has a reputation beyond reputeKnowledge_IS_Power has a reputation beyond reputeKnowledge_IS_Power has a reputation beyond reputeKnowledge_IS_Power has a reputation beyond reputeKnowledge_IS_Power has a reputation beyond reputeKnowledge_IS_Power has a reputation beyond reputeKnowledge_IS_Power has a reputation beyond repute
默认

Paypal still require people in countries outside North America to register.
Many countries do not support PayPal.

For Interenet Merchant accoutn you can not get 2% rate. Unless you lied about your business nature.

For global business American Express (US dollar) is also very important. I am going to register a US corporation for that.
Knowledge_IS_Power 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 18th, 2005, 16:17   只看该作者   #14
cyber-patroller

默认 Just checked with TD, its' published rate is 2.95%

引用:
作者: bandwidth
刚才到我做过的网站上一试, 果然PAYPAL不用注册了, 不过还是挺复杂的, 跟注册要填的东西差不多. 你说银行只收2%, 不会吧, 我还问过HSBC, 新客户都是4%, 你说的是哪家银行? 多谢!
Here is the link:
http://www.onlinemart.ca/EN/PaymentServicesPricing.asp

As I guess you would get a better deal by going through an agency instead of TD directly.

Any thought about TD's features? (no knowledge about its functionality, accessbility or compatibility)
cyber-patroller 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 18th, 2005, 16:19   只看该作者   #15
transfer

默认

引用:
作者: Knowledge_IS_Power
For global business American Express (US dollar) is also very important. I am going to register a US corporation for that.
That's true. AM is another big headache. I am quite sure that a US-based company can resolve most of these issues, like high rates and AM. However, how can you register a us company with a none us-residence?
transfer 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 18th, 2005, 16:24   只看该作者   #16
transfer

默认

引用:
Here is the link:
http://www.onlinemart.ca/EN/PaymentServicesPricing.asp

As I guess you would get a better deal by going through an agency instead of TD directly.

Any thought about TD's features? (no knowledge about its functionality, accessbility or compatibility)
It looks form here http://www.soltrus.com/english/solut...low_step2.html that TD only support Visa, is that true?
transfer 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 18th, 2005, 16:35   只看该作者   #17
cyber-patroller

默认 Yes, you are right, paypal doesn't support all over the world, but

引用:
作者: Knowledge_IS_Power
Paypal still require people in countries outside North America to register.
Many countries do not support PayPal.

For Interenet Merchant accoutn you can not get 2% rate. Unless you lied about your business nature.

Who cares, unless your business relay on third world people's buy power. Paypal support most of the developed countries, where most of the internet business happens.

Paypal has its cons, as you said, not supporting all the countires, on top of this, its charge back is the most annoy feature, no excause... (paypal was imfamous of its terrible customer service, however, getting better as I feel).

The most important pro of paypal is providing an easy access of credit card payment to all the people who hold at least a credit card. No one else can do this.

An internet merchant rate is slightly higher than one of a merchant account, but it could be closer for a large volum transaction business.

Very helpful info here.
cyber-patroller 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 18th, 2005, 16:46   只看该作者   #18
cyber-patroller

默认 The info on Soltrus' link could not be accurate as I can see

引用:
It looks form here http://www.soltrus.com/english/solut...low_step2.html that TD only support Visa, is that true?
on TD's webpage, at least TD support both Canadian and US currency. For CC types, not sure, but I guess TD should take at least VISA and Master (not sure, better to call TD to confirm).
cyber-patroller 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 18th, 2005, 16:57   只看该作者   #19
Knowledge_IS_Power
Senior Emperor
级别:12 | 在线时长:192小时 | 升级还需:29小时级别:12 | 在线时长:192小时 | 升级还需:29小时级别:12 | 在线时长:192小时 | 升级还需:29小时级别:12 | 在线时长:192小时 | 升级还需:29小时

Knowledge_IS_Power 的头像

注册日期: Aug 2004
帖子: 508
声望: 56737
Knowledge_IS_Power has a reputation beyond reputeKnowledge_IS_Power has a reputation beyond reputeKnowledge_IS_Power has a reputation beyond reputeKnowledge_IS_Power has a reputation beyond reputeKnowledge_IS_Power has a reputation beyond reputeKnowledge_IS_Power has a reputation beyond reputeKnowledge_IS_Power has a reputation beyond reputeKnowledge_IS_Power has a reputation beyond reputeKnowledge_IS_Power has a reputation beyond reputeKnowledge_IS_Power has a reputation beyond reputeKnowledge_IS_Power has a reputation beyond repute
默认

TD takes VISA (both currencies).
Knowledge_IS_Power 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jan 19th, 2005, 12:22   只看该作者   #20
transfer

默认

引用:

I just noticed from Paypal merchant integration guide that Paypal account optional function is only open to the US-based merchants only for now.
transfer 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
发表新主题 回复

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以发表回复
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑自己的帖子

启用 BB 代码
论坛启用 表情符号
论坛启用 [IMG] 代码
论坛禁用 HTML 代码