旧 Mar 31st, 2008, 21:50   只看该作者   #2
nineoclock
级别:0 | 在线时长:3小时 | 升级还需:2小时

注册日期: Mar 2008
帖子: 7
声望: 0
nineoclock is an unknown quantity at this point
默认 some suggestion

My opinion, since you want to learn photography, then I assume you would need a D-SLR, unless you want to go back to film. As a first camera, I don't suggest to spend a lot of money on it. A intro level D-SLR from any major camera manufacture should do the job. Personally, I like Nikon and Canon they make pretty good camera and with a whole lines of cameras, from beginner to the pros. You shouldn't have any trouble to find a decent camera with reasonable price. Myself have been using Nikon for over 10 years, I like it, and never have any problem with it. Down to the brand, my view of it is just sometime personal preference, try them out side by side, go to a reputable camera store, where you'll be able to have hands on experience on different brands and models. Read user/pro reviews about certain camera you want to buy, then ask the sales persons opinion, and make your own choice.
After all, it's your first camera, no need to be too fancy, but for the future upgrade, if you want to get into photography seriously, pick brand wisely, switch between brand might be painful and expensive once you have more than one lens.

anyway, camera is not the most important thing in photography, it is your view to the world.

Have fun and take a lot of photos
帅哥 nineoclock 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
发表新主题 回复

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以发表回复
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑自己的帖子

启用 BB 代码
论坛启用 表情符号
论坛启用 [IMG] 代码