查看全部 主题工具
旧 May 14th, 2009, 19:34     #1
omega4
级别:2 | 在线时长:15小时 | 升级还需:6小时级别:2 | 在线时长:15小时 | 升级还需:6小时

注册日期: Dec 2007
帖子: 37
omega4 is an unknown quantity at this point
默认 stupid question

This is the same as you ask your wife: "Do you think there's any other man more suitable to be your husband than me". How can she answer that unless you allow her to try another husband?
omega4 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
感谢 omega4
此篇文章之用户:
路人乙 (May 14th, 2009)
旧 May 15th, 2009, 09:35     #2
omega4

声望: 0
默认

引用:
作者: forget 查看帖子
The problem is that Chinese has no choice for their ruling party or political system,
Ten years ago, if you had said that, Chinese including me woul...
What is the difference between now and ten years ago? Can the Chinese people choose their party and leaders now? Do they have fair elections? I assume you are very young as you say don't have wife. Once you get older, you will understand the world better and your comments will make a little bit more sense.
omega4 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 May 15th, 2009, 09:54     #3
omega4

声望: 0
默认

My short answer is there is no such party now because the CCP does not allow other parties to exist. Once the other political parties start to emerge, the CCP will likely shrinkly rapidly as a lot of its members join other parties that can better represent their values, so we will have a few significant parties competing for power in a short period of time. The same process happened in Russia, East Europe, Taiwan, South Korea, and all over the world as they moved from tyranny to democracy. Earlier this year Wen Jia Bao said the goal is to move China towards a democratic nation that respects human rights and freedom. Let's hope he is sincere and the process of this political change will be calm and peaceful in China
omega4 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
发表新主题 回复

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以发表回复
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑自己的帖子

启用 BB 代码
论坛启用 表情符号
论坛启用 [IMG] 代码
论坛禁用 HTML 代码