返回   华枫论坛 > ◆生活板块◆ > 网友随笔

发表新主题 回复

只看楼主 主题工具
旧 Jun 5th, 2011, 14:16     #1
Cargle
走遍千里
级别:28 | 在线时长:914小时 | 升级还需:43小时级别:28 | 在线时长:914小时 | 升级还需:43小时级别:28 | 在线时长:914小时 | 升级还需:43小时级别:28 | 在线时长:914小时 | 升级还需:43小时

注册日期: Jun 2010
帖子: 1,892
积分:12
精华:3
Cargle has a reputation beyond reputeCargle has a reputation beyond reputeCargle has a reputation beyond reputeCargle has a reputation beyond reputeCargle has a reputation beyond reputeCargle has a reputation beyond reputeCargle has a reputation beyond reputeCargle has a reputation beyond reputeCargle has a reputation beyond reputeCargle has a reputation beyond reputeCargle has a reputation beyond repute
默认 交流

对于大陆移民来说,在加拿大工作和生活,交流至关重要。就是如何非常清楚的理解老外们的意思和如何清楚表达自己的意思。我在这方面的能力稍微差点儿。能力虽然差点儿,不过我比较敢说,不管对方明白不明白,先噼里啪啦说一通。其结果往往是说完以后,电话的另一头先保持沉默,沉默好一会儿,怯生生的传来这个声音:“你的意思是不是。。。。”弄了半天,我在讲话,他在猜谜。

因为我坚持在KIJIJI等老外相对多的网站发广告,所以这种事情经常发生。

比如说上个星期。有一个住在多伦多东面二百公里的BELLEVILLE小镇的老外在KIJIJI上看到我的广告。他要急着给在香港的旅游的儿子邮寄一些东西。因为是陌生人,而且见不到面,所以彼此都挺谨慎。我们先是谈运输方式,再谈价钱,然后是如何具体操作,付款方式。。。最后还要确认他儿子在香港的地址电话,等等。反复协商,光电子邮件来回就发了数十封。前后折腾好几天,最后总算达成了一个对他来说操作起来相对简单的协议:他把东西先从BELLEVILLE发给我,然后再从我这里发到香港。

今天早上,我高高兴兴的告诉他:所有工作都做好了,你周一可以把东西发给我。他在电话里说,“我儿子全球旅游的,现在已经离开了香港去中国大陆了。等他到了大陆,我再和他联系。。。”

唉,这通折腾的,过几天还要再折腾一次,没准可能要折腾好几次吧。

瑞士军刀,斩钉截铁。
Cargle 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jun 6th, 2011, 12:45   只看该作者   #2
-GoGoGo-
流狼.土狼屯
级别:74 | 在线时长:5783小时 | 升级还需:142小时级别:74 | 在线时长:5783小时 | 升级还需:142小时级别:74 | 在线时长:5783小时 | 升级还需:142小时级别:74 | 在线时长:5783小时 | 升级还需:142小时级别:74 | 在线时长:5783小时 | 升级还需:142小时级别:74 | 在线时长:5783小时 | 升级还需:142小时级别:74 | 在线时长:5783小时 | 升级还需:142小时级别:74 | 在线时长:5783小时 | 升级还需:142小时级别:74 | 在线时长:5783小时 | 升级还需:142小时级别:74 | 在线时长:5783小时 | 升级还需:142小时

-GoGoGo- 的头像

注册日期: Jun 2005
住址: 土狼屯
帖子: 27,020
积分:26
精华:12
声望: 21685773
-GoGoGo- has a reputation beyond repute-GoGoGo- has a reputation beyond repute-GoGoGo- has a reputation beyond repute-GoGoGo- has a reputation beyond repute-GoGoGo- has a reputation beyond repute-GoGoGo- has a reputation beyond repute-GoGoGo- has a reputation beyond repute-GoGoGo- has a reputation beyond repute-GoGoGo- has a reputation beyond repute-GoGoGo- has a reputation beyond repute-GoGoGo- has a reputation beyond repute
发送 MSN 消息给 -GoGoGo-
默认

被老外几十个EMAIL耗掉宝不少贵青春时间, 结果这一单生意还没做成

[仓廪实而知礼节 衣食足而知荣辱]
在苍茫的大海上,狂风卷集着乌云。在乌云和大海之间,流狼像黑色的闪电,在高傲地飞翔......
帅哥 -GoGoGo- 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jun 6th, 2011, 19:01   只看该作者   #3
梦醒十分
级别:30 | 在线时长:1043小时 | 升级还需:42小时级别:30 | 在线时长:1043小时 | 升级还需:42小时

注册日期: Nov 2004
帖子: 3,468
积分:129
精华:50
声望: 30044808
梦醒十分 has a reputation beyond repute梦醒十分 has a reputation beyond repute梦醒十分 has a reputation beyond repute梦醒十分 has a reputation beyond repute梦醒十分 has a reputation beyond repute梦醒十分 has a reputation beyond repute梦醒十分 has a reputation beyond repute梦醒十分 has a reputation beyond repute梦醒十分 has a reputation beyond repute梦醒十分 has a reputation beyond repute梦醒十分 has a reputation beyond repute
默认

说明我们是一群语言上的弱势群体,有的时候它真把我们的心弄的疼。

我们生来都是旅人 游世界便是我的梦想
梦醒十分 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jun 6th, 2011, 21:20   只看该作者   #4
Cargle
走遍千里
级别:28 | 在线时长:914小时 | 升级还需:43小时级别:28 | 在线时长:914小时 | 升级还需:43小时级别:28 | 在线时长:914小时 | 升级还需:43小时级别:28 | 在线时长:914小时 | 升级还需:43小时

声望: 22174065
Cargle has a reputation beyond reputeCargle has a reputation beyond reputeCargle has a reputation beyond reputeCargle has a reputation beyond reputeCargle has a reputation beyond reputeCargle has a reputation beyond reputeCargle has a reputation beyond reputeCargle has a reputation beyond reputeCargle has a reputation beyond reputeCargle has a reputation beyond reputeCargle has a reputation beyond repute
默认

引用:
作者: -GoGoGo- 查看帖子
被老外几十个EMAIL耗掉宝不少贵青春时间, 结果这一单生意还没做成
引用:
作者: 梦醒十分 查看帖子
说明我们是一群语言上的弱势群体,有的时候它真把我们的心弄的疼。
这单总算做成了。累死我了。吐血了。

We want to ship a parcel from our home in Ontario to our son, in Hong Kong.
Please provide the rates and times for the following package:
weight: approx. 8 kg.
size: 66X20X46 cm.
It is a suitcase with a few personal items.
Please respond soon.
Thank you.
Joy

Hi Joy,
To Hong Kong, 8 kg, 66cm, 46cm, 20cm
3 business days: $XXX.00
5 business days: $XXX.00
We can offer you $XXX.00 by 5 business days' service if you walk in.
Best Regards,
Terry

Is there any difficulty if the suitcase we are sending is a used one? what kind of paperwork would we need to fill out? can we deliver it to you directly? would our son be able to pick it up at your office in hong kong?
Thank you again,
Joy

No difficulty. We will fill the paperwork for you.
It's better you come to my office in Markham. We will deliver to your son's address in Hong Kong directly. If you can not come to my office. Just send me an email tell me the shipping detail: Your address, Your son's address in Hong Kong, Telephone Number. I will make all documents for you,. You just drop it off to an UPS store in Belleville and pay me on line by Paypal.
Please call me if you have other questions.
Terry

We need to send this parcel in the next few days.
You say to take the package to an UPS store. Will it cost us more than the $xxx.00 you quoted?
Please email to send the document and tell us how to go ahead with this shipment. Do we need to get any declaration form?
Confirm total cost.
Thank you.
Joy

Hi Joy,
We will charge you $xxx.00 totally. We need your telephone Number. and receiver's telephone Number. We also need the packing list: Items, Qty and value for each item.
Once I get this information, I will create the UPS label & document for you. You just drop off to a closed UPS store. If you go to a UPS store directly and do not use my UPS account, they will charge you much more than $xxx.00 for sure. You do not have to send me any forms; I only need the packing list and commercial value for each item.
I notice the receiver's address is a postal restate. Is it a postal office box (PO BOX)?
Because couriers can only deliver to a physical address they can not deliver to a PO BOX.
Please make sure it's a physical address.
Another way you can choose is send the parcel to our address by Purolator. ( address see below)
I send the parcel to HONG KONG from Markham. From Belliville to Markham will cost $10.00. We will charge you $xxx.00+10.00 totally by this way.
I will create a Purolator shipping label. What you should do is only stick the label on your box, and drop off to this location.
Purolator shipping centre
43 TANK FARM RD., RR 6
BELLEVILLE, ON
K8N4Z6
Terry

Our phone number is : 613-xxxxxxx
Our son who is in Hong Kong has no telephone, but has email and small laptop there. We do have a friend in mainland China with a telephone if that would help. Let us know which one would be the best.
The package will be:
A suitcase with 2 backpacks, shorts, portable phone, stuffed toy. The value altogether would be approx. $125 Canadian.
We understood that a Certificate of Origin from the Chamber of Commerce is needed. Let us know if this is something you do.
Thank you.
Joy

To Hong Kong is OK. Hong Kong is a free port. No any customs clearance charge. I create a map from your home(A) to Purolator shipping centre(B) in Belliville. Please see attach file.
Terry

I printed the Purolator label and will take parcel to Purolator office in our city.
Our son is backpacking, so not staying in hotel in Hong Kong. Just post office pick up.
Our friend in mainland China telephone number is: 139xxxxxxx, name is Chen xxxxx.
Thank you.
Joy

I will put in your friend’s telephone Number in the system and send the UPS tracking No. once I get your parcel. Please transfer the UPS tracking No. to your son. When the parcel come to Hong Kong, your son should take the tracking No. and ID to pick up by himslef.

Terry

Hi Terry,
I just took the parcel to Purolator (tracking number 3294xxxxxxx). I think you will get it tomorrow to send to our son in Hong Kong.
I'm not sending a cell phone in the box, so it can be taken off the list of contents. Only a suitcase ($20), 2 backpacks ($50), shorts ($20), stuffed toy ($10). Total $100
Please tell me how to pay you $xxx with Paypal. Also the UPS tracking number to give to our son to pick up in HK.
Let me know if it will likely arrive in HK, so I can email him the info.
Thank you so much. You have been so helpful.
Joy

When I get the parcel tomorrow, I will create an UPS shipment. You will receive an UPS tracking Number by tomorrow afternoon. I also send you email and show you how to pay by Paypal. It's very easy.
Thanks,
Terry

。。。。。。。

此帖于 Jun 6th, 2011 22:01 被 Cargle 编辑。
Cargle 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jun 7th, 2011, 10:06   只看该作者   #5
-GoGoGo-
流狼.土狼屯
级别:74 | 在线时长:5783小时 | 升级还需:142小时级别:74 | 在线时长:5783小时 | 升级还需:142小时级别:74 | 在线时长:5783小时 | 升级还需:142小时级别:74 | 在线时长:5783小时 | 升级还需:142小时级别:74 | 在线时长:5783小时 | 升级还需:142小时级别:74 | 在线时长:5783小时 | 升级还需:142小时级别:74 | 在线时长:5783小时 | 升级还需:142小时级别:74 | 在线时长:5783小时 | 升级还需:142小时级别:74 | 在线时长:5783小时 | 升级还需:142小时级别:74 | 在线时长:5783小时 | 升级还需:142小时

-GoGoGo- 的头像

注册日期: Jun 2005
住址: 土狼屯
帖子: 27,020
积分:26
精华:12
声望: 21685773
-GoGoGo- has a reputation beyond repute-GoGoGo- has a reputation beyond repute-GoGoGo- has a reputation beyond repute-GoGoGo- has a reputation beyond repute-GoGoGo- has a reputation beyond repute-GoGoGo- has a reputation beyond repute-GoGoGo- has a reputation beyond repute-GoGoGo- has a reputation beyond repute-GoGoGo- has a reputation beyond repute-GoGoGo- has a reputation beyond repute-GoGoGo- has a reputation beyond repute
发送 MSN 消息给 -GoGoGo-
默认

老四太WS了, 太媚外了, 对老外客户如此的耐心, 一边翻着文曲星还能耐心回十几个EMAIL, 国人大妈也只不过督促接送机要准时到达机场的区区两个电话, WS老四却大大的一番微词
帅哥 -GoGoGo- 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jun 7th, 2011, 10:15   只看该作者   #6
Cargle
走遍千里

声望: 22174065
Angry

引用:
作者: -GoGoGo- 查看帖子
老四太WS了, 太媚外了, 对老外客户如此的耐心, 一边翻着文曲星还能耐心回十几个EMAIL, 国人大妈也只不过督促接送机要准时到达机场的区区两个电话, WS老四却大大的一番微词
不用文曲星,我用GOOGLE翻译的。
中年男国医既然已经被定义为WS的群体,我作为其中典型一员,岂能独善其身?WS,可劲地WS。
Cargle 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
发表新主题 回复

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以发表回复
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑自己的帖子

启用 BB 代码
论坛启用 表情符号