返回   华枫论坛 > ◆生活板块◆ > 移民 探亲 团聚 入籍 签证

发表新主题 回复

只看楼主 主题工具
旧 Jul 4th, 2006, 09:56     #1
flycloud
级别:2 | 在线时长:12小时 | 升级还需:9小时级别:2 | 在线时长:12小时 | 升级还需:9小时

注册日期: Jul 2004
帖子: 57
flycloud is a jewel in the roughflycloud is a jewel in the roughflycloud is a jewel in the rough
默认 【分享】成功申请妈妈探亲

一次通过,多谢坛子里各位好心人士的大力帮助!
申请清单如下:
Part A: The Applicant’s Forms
. IMM5257B form (2 copies);
. “Family Composition/Education and Employment” form;
. Receipt of the application processing fee;

Part B: Supporting documents from Applicant
. Inviting letter from daughter and son-in-law;
. Applicant’s letter to Embassy officer stating the purpose of visit;
. Applicant’s Original House Property certificate;
. Applicant’s bank books (stating history records);
. Applicant’s retirement certificate indicating pension;
. Mother-and-daughter’s relationship notarized certificate;
. Applicant’s passport;
. 4 passport-size photos;
. 2 self-addressed labels;
. Applicant’s original “Hukou Zheng”;
. Family’s photos.

Part C: Supporting Documents from Inviters
. Inviters’ inviting letter to Embassy Officer;
. Photocopies of inviters’ Visa, Passport;
. Employment letter for inviter;
. Inviter’s original “Notice of Assessment” for 2005 from Canada Revenue Agency;
. Inviters’ notarized bank statement;
. Inviters’ pay stubs;
. Copy of inviters’ apartment rental contract;

另外:一定要把所有的材料放在一个袋子里,并且不要封口,这是我妈妈今天刚得到的经验。
至于邀请信什么的,如果需要就PM我。
flycloud 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jul 4th, 2006, 10:55   只看该作者   #2
alone021
级别:1 | 在线时长:11小时 | 升级还需:1小时

注册日期: Mar 2006
帖子: 64
声望: 15
alone021 is on a distinguished road
默认

请问材料袋不要封口?不太明白。因为最近准备去签,是否材料收件人会打散了收?那么就不一定是按我们自己准备的checklist的顺序了。

这样理解对吗?谢谢!
alone021 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jul 4th, 2006, 10:59   只看该作者   #3
sunvv
级别:57 | 在线时长:3511小时 | 升级还需:85小时级别:57 | 在线时长:3511小时 | 升级还需:85小时级别:57 | 在线时长:3511小时 | 升级还需:85小时级别:57 | 在线时长:3511小时 | 升级还需:85小时级别:57 | 在线时长:3511小时 | 升级还需:85小时

sunvv 的头像

帖子: 4,504
声望: 1149627
sunvv has a reputation beyond reputesunvv has a reputation beyond reputesunvv has a reputation beyond reputesunvv has a reputation beyond reputesunvv has a reputation beyond reputesunvv has a reputation beyond reputesunvv has a reputation beyond reputesunvv has a reputation beyond reputesunvv has a reputation beyond reputesunvv has a reputation beyond reputesunvv has a reputation beyond repute
默认

引用:
作者: alone021
请问材料袋不要封口?不太明白。因为最近准备去签,是否材料收件人会打散了收?那么就不一定是按我们自己准备的checklist的顺序了。

这样理解对吗?谢谢!
官方有要求装材料的袋子不能封口么?
你要愿意的话,打个checklist出来,和所有材料放在一个信封里不就完事了。
这些根本不是key point,关键在于你的材料真实性以及准确性,封不封口只是个人经验而已,你别搞得象保险箱一样就行了。没听说过签证官因为你不封口就给你签证,你封口就拒签的。
把精力和时间花在这些无关紧要的方面根本就不值得。
好好准备就是了,good luck

年轻人,May the force be with you.
sunvv 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jul 5th, 2006, 12:28   只看该作者   #4
yanqs
级别:5 | 在线时长:57小时 | 升级还需:3小时

注册日期: Jul 2006
帖子: 11
声望: 0
yanqs is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

楼主总结得很不错,已PM楼主,谢谢!
yanqs 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jul 6th, 2006, 11:34   只看该作者   #5
urgentanswer
级别:13 | 在线时长:242小时 | 升级还需:10小时级别:13 | 在线时长:242小时 | 升级还需:10小时级别:13 | 在线时长:242小时 | 升级还需:10小时级别:13 | 在线时长:242小时 | 升级还需:10小时级别:13 | 在线时长:242小时 | 升级还需:10小时

注册日期: Jun 2006
帖子: 66
声望: 0
urgentanswer is an unknown quantity at this point
Question

引用:
作者: flycloud
一次通过,多谢坛子里各位好心人士的大力帮助!
申请清单如下:
Part A: The Applicant’s Forms
. IMM5257B form (2 copies);
. “Family Composition/Education and Employment” form;
I wonder how to get notarized bank statement? The bank statements need to be notarized? Thanks!
urgentanswer 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jul 6th, 2006, 22:45   只看该作者   #6
millermin
越穷越光荣
级别:17 | 在线时长:392小时 | 升级还需:4小时级别:17 | 在线时长:392小时 | 升级还需:4小时级别:17 | 在线时长:392小时 | 升级还需:4小时级别:17 | 在线时长:392小时 | 升级还需:4小时级别:17 | 在线时长:392小时 | 升级还需:4小时

住址: ON
帖子: 2,717
积分:34
精华:13
声望: 634569
millermin has a reputation beyond reputemillermin has a reputation beyond reputemillermin has a reputation beyond reputemillermin has a reputation beyond reputemillermin has a reputation beyond reputemillermin has a reputation beyond reputemillermin has a reputation beyond reputemillermin has a reputation beyond reputemillermin has a reputation beyond reputemillermin has a reputation beyond reputemillermin has a reputation beyond repute
默认

紧急请教:这9 和10 两个表怎么填。特别是common law union 是什么?

9. Use of a Representative

10. Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union (please include this form to your application as appropriate)

谢谢
millermin 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jul 8th, 2006, 22:14   只看该作者   #7
millermin
越穷越光荣
级别:17 | 在线时长:392小时 | 升级还需:4小时级别:17 | 在线时长:392小时 | 升级还需:4小时级别:17 | 在线时长:392小时 | 升级还需:4小时级别:17 | 在线时长:392小时 | 升级还需:4小时级别:17 | 在线时长:392小时 | 升级还需:4小时

住址: ON
帖子: 2,717
积分:34
精华:13
声望: 634569
millermin has a reputation beyond reputemillermin has a reputation beyond reputemillermin has a reputation beyond reputemillermin has a reputation beyond reputemillermin has a reputation beyond reputemillermin has a reputation beyond reputemillermin has a reputation beyond reputemillermin has a reputation beyond reputemillermin has a reputation beyond reputemillermin has a reputation beyond reputemillermin has a reputation beyond repute
默认

楼主,pm你了,陪妈妈到那里完了。
millermin 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jul 10th, 2006, 10:17   只看该作者   #8
flycloud

声望: 269
flycloud is a jewel in the roughflycloud is a jewel in the roughflycloud is a jewel in the rough
默认

我的邀请信,其实大部分都是拷贝前人的帖子,然后再加了自己的一些东西。

invitor's information
To:Canadian Embassy
19 Dongzhimenwai Dajie
Chao Yang District
Beijing China 100600

Dear Sir / Madam:

Thank you for your time to consider my mother’s application for Temporary Visitor Visa to Canada. We would like to invite my mother (XXXXXXXX) to come to visit and stay with us during the most beautiful season, fall, as well as one of the most important festivals, Christmas, if possible. We hope this letter will provide you some information to help you make favorable decision on my mother’s application.

My mother has been retired as a senior technician from XXXXXX Comp., and enjoys her healthy and well-established life in China. She owns an around 90-square-meter residential property, has very good pension and health care coverage. We miss her so much. During her visit, we have planned for my mother to visit some very famous sight spots, for example, the Niagara Falls, the historical constructions in Ottowa and Montreal, the Royal Ontario Museum, etc. Also,because my young brother is going to get married next year, which is the most important experience for parents, so, for sure, my mother will go back before that.

As to my husband and I, like most immigrants, after experienced the hardest struggling time during our first phase of our new immigration life, now everything goes much better than before. My husband is working in XXXXXXXXX Inc., with salary at $XXXX/yr, and very good Group Insurance Benefits as well. And I was just laid off at the end of this April, is applying Employment Insurance, also looking for other job opportunities. Now, it comes with our missing to our parents. We want them to know we are living very well in Canada, to see the attractive sightseeing, and so many other good things in Canada, which can only be heard from us through telephone or Internet.

We would like to invite her to make an around 3 months’ visit to us, ideally starting from September 16, 2006. During her visit, my mother will live with us at the above address. She will bear her round trip airfares, and we will take care of the others, including daily expenditure, and traveling in Canada.

Thank you again for taking time to review the application. If you have any question regarding the application, please fell free to contact with us.

Sincerely yours,
Invitors
date

给妈妈的邀请信:

亲爱的妈妈:

我们现在在加拿大的生活已经逐渐进入正轨,尤其是在密西沙加这个城市.这里的人口相对少一些,而整个社区的人文环境都是很友善的,更不用说自然环境了,从我们的窗口往远处看,还能看到著名的安大略湖呢!还有,每一片小区里都有一条和各个大路相交的小径,周围是密密的树,每天饭后走在小径里非常的依然自得.总而言之,我们现在非常喜欢这里的一切,而单单一个”喜欢”还不足以描绘出我们的确切的体会!真的好希望能把我们所能看到的一切搬到您的面前,让您也能体会我们的感受.

我和您的女婿商量好了,希望在加拿大最漂亮的季节里,秋季,请您来加拿大一游,看看这里美丽的自然风光和异国的风情.如果可以的话,我们还能一起度过加拿大最热闹的圣诞节!在这边,圣诞节就象是中国传统的春节一样隆重.除此之外,您完全不用担心语言问题,加拿大是一个非常多元化的国家,提供中文导游的旅行社比比皆是.所以您大可安心的在这边享受3个月的旅游.至于您在中国的财产,弟弟赵凯肯定会定期过去打理的,还有大姨和表姐,您可以请她们帮忙.而且,只有几个月的时间,不会有太大的影响的.最重要的是,如果弟弟赵凯最后决定明年结婚的话,肯定您能及时赶回去的,这个我们已经和他商量好了.正好您还能帮我们给他带回去我们给他的结婚礼物.

等您收到这封信和其它材料后,就可以向加拿大驻中国大使馆递交探亲旅游签证了.希望您的申请能被顺利通过.真的好希望能早日看到您!

您最亲爱的,
女儿,女婿

至于妈妈给大使馆的信,因为比较私人化,而且除了这部分外,几乎都是从坛子里前人贴出来的信查不多,所以就先不貼出来了。

祝你好运!
flycloud 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Jul 10th, 2006, 10:17   只看该作者   #9
flycloud

声望: 269
默认

我的邀请信,其实大部分都是拷贝前人的帖子,然后再加了自己的一些东西。

invitor's information
To:Canadian Embassy
19 Dongzhimenwai Dajie
Chao Yang District
Beijing China 100600

Dear Sir / Madam:

Thank you for your time to consider my mother’s application for Temporary Visitor Visa to Canada. We would like to invite my mother (XXXXXXXX) to come to visit and stay with us during the most beautiful season, fall, as well as one of the most important festivals, Christmas, if possible. We hope this letter will provide you some information to help you make favorable decision on my mother’s application.

My mother has been retired as a senior technician from XXXXXX Comp., and enjoys her healthy and well-established life in China. She owns an around 90-square-meter residential property, has very good pension and health care coverage. We miss her so much. During her visit, we have planned for my mother to visit some very famous sight spots, for example, the Niagara Falls, the historical constructions in Ottowa and Montreal, the Royal Ontario Museum, etc. Also,because my young brother is going to get married next year, which is the most important experience for parents, so, for sure, my mother will go back before that.

As to my husband and I, like most immigrants, after experienced the hardest struggling time during our first phase of our new immigration life, now everything goes much better than before. My husband is working in XXXXXXXXX Inc., with salary at $XXXX/yr, and very good Group Insurance Benefits as well. And I was just laid off at the end of this April, is applying Employment Insurance, also looking for other job opportunities. Now, it comes with our missing to our parents. We want them to know we are living very well in Canada, to see the attractive sightseeing, and so many other good things in Canada, which can only be heard from us through telephone or Internet.

We would like to invite her to make an around 3 months’ visit to us, ideally starting from September 16, 2006. During her visit, my mother will live with us at the above address. She will bear her round trip airfares, and we will take care of the others, including daily expenditure, and traveling in Canada.

Thank you again for taking time to review the application. If you have any question regarding the application, please fell free to contact with us.

Sincerely yours,
Invitors
date

给妈妈的邀请信:

亲爱的妈妈:

我们现在在加拿大的生活已经逐渐进入正轨,尤其是在密西沙加这个城市.这里的人口相对少一些,而整个社区的人文环境都是很友善的,更不用说自然环境了,从我们的窗口往远处看,还能看到著名的安大略湖呢!还有,每一片小区里都有一条和各个大路相交的小径,周围是密密的树,每天饭后走在小径里非常的依然自得.总而言之,我们现在非常喜欢这里的一切,而单单一个”喜欢”还不足以描绘出我们的确切的体会!真的好希望能把我们所能看到的一切搬到您的面前,让您也能体会我们的感受.

我和您的女婿商量好了,希望在加拿大最漂亮的季节里,秋季,请您来加拿大一游,看看这里美丽的自然风光和异国的风情.如果可以的话,我们还能一起度过加拿大最热闹的圣诞节!在这边,圣诞节就象是中国传统的春节一样隆重.除此之外,您完全不用担心语言问题,加拿大是一个非常多元化的国家,提供中文导游的旅行社比比皆是.所以您大可安心的在这边享受3个月的旅游.至于您在中国的财产,弟弟赵凯肯定会定期过去打理的,还有大姨和表姐,您可以请她们帮忙.而且,只有几个月的时间,不会有太大的影响的.最重要的是,如果弟弟赵凯最后决定明年结婚的话,肯定您能及时赶回去的,这个我们已经和他商量好了.正好您还能帮我们给他带回去我们给他的结婚礼物.

等您收到这封信和其它材料后,就可以向加拿大驻中国大使馆递交探亲旅游签证了.希望您的申请能被顺利通过.真的好希望能早日看到您!

您最亲爱的,
女儿,女婿

至于妈妈给大使馆的信,因为比较私人化,而且除了这部分外,几乎都是从坛子里前人贴出来的信查不多,所以就先不貼出来了。

祝你好运!
flycloud 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
发表新主题 回复

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以发表回复
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑自己的帖子