返回   华枫论坛 > ◆城市板块◆ > 落基牛仔--卡尔加里

发表新主题 回复

只看楼主 主题工具
旧 Dec 28th, 2012, 16:57     #1
卡尔加一
级别:3 | 在线时长:30小时 | 升级还需:2小时级别:3 | 在线时长:30小时 | 升级还需:2小时级别:3 | 在线时长:30小时 | 升级还需:2小时

注册日期: Feb 2012
帖子: 251
积分:4
精华:1
卡尔加一 has a reputation beyond repute卡尔加一 has a reputation beyond repute卡尔加一 has a reputation beyond repute卡尔加一 has a reputation beyond repute卡尔加一 has a reputation beyond repute卡尔加一 has a reputation beyond repute卡尔加一 has a reputation beyond repute卡尔加一 has a reputation beyond repute卡尔加一 has a reputation beyond repute卡尔加一 has a reputation beyond repute卡尔加一 has a reputation beyond repute
默认 当代最著名布道家---葛培理

是美国当代著名的基督教福音布道家,第二次世界大战以后福音派教会的代表人物之一。他经常担任美国总统顾问,在盖洛普20世纪名人列表中排名第7。

1988年北京会见李鹏,1997年在美国会见江泽民
卡尔加一 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 28th, 2012, 17:01   只看该作者   #2
卡尔加一
级别:3 | 在线时长:30小时 | 升级还需:2小时级别:3 | 在线时长:30小时 | 升级还需:2小时级别:3 | 在线时长:30小时 | 升级还需:2小时

声望: 305150
卡尔加一 has a reputation beyond repute卡尔加一 has a reputation beyond repute卡尔加一 has a reputation beyond repute卡尔加一 has a reputation beyond repute卡尔加一 has a reputation beyond repute卡尔加一 has a reputation beyond repute卡尔加一 has a reputation beyond repute卡尔加一 has a reputation beyond repute卡尔加一 has a reputation beyond repute卡尔加一 has a reputation beyond repute卡尔加一 has a reputation beyond repute
默认

1959年,他带领了澳大利亚历史上最成功的布道会,带动了此后15年的教会增长,建立了许多新教堂,组成许多家庭圣经小组,持续了35年。参加人数最多的一次是1970年代在南韩汉城(首尔),当时有一百万人出席。

http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E8%91%...9F%B9%E7%90%86
卡尔加一 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 28th, 2012, 17:17   只看该作者   #3
卡尔加一

默认

艾申豪威尔总统对宗教的看法

This is what i have found out about religion; it gives you courage to make the decisions you must make in a crisis and then the confidence to leave the results to a Higher Power; Only by trusting God can a man carrying responsibility find peace and repose.

艾申豪威尔总统对葛培理Graham的看法
Billy Graham is one of the best ambassadors out country has but he told me 'i am an ambassador of heaven'.

此帖于 Dec 28th, 2012 20:20 被 卡尔加一 编辑。
卡尔加一 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 28th, 2012, 17:26   只看该作者   #4
卡尔加一

默认

lYNDON Johnson总统写给GRAHAM

My mind went back to those lonely occasion at the White House when your friendship helped to sustain a President in an hour of trial.....No one will ever know how you helped to lighten my load or how much warmth you brought in to our house. But I know;
卡尔加一 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 28th, 2012, 17:29   只看该作者   #5
卡尔加一

默认

尼克松总统对GRAHAM的看法

I could tell Billy Graham anything in confience and it would never make the public print....and he could speak to me in confidence. We were two people who could , in effect, let our hair down.
卡尔加一 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 28th, 2012, 17:31   只看该作者   #6
thunderbay2011
级别:34 | 在线时长:1352小时 | 升级还需:13小时级别:34 | 在线时长:1352小时 | 升级还需:13小时级别:34 | 在线时长:1352小时 | 升级还需:13小时级别:34 | 在线时长:1352小时 | 升级还需:13小时级别:34 | 在线时长:1352小时 | 升级还需:13小时级别:34 | 在线时长:1352小时 | 升级还需:13小时

thunderbay2011 的头像

注册日期: Mar 2011
帖子: 7,939
声望: 26601244
thunderbay2011 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbay2011 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbay2011 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbay2011 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbay2011 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbay2011 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbay2011 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbay2011 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbay2011 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbay2011 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbay2011 has a reputation beyond repute
默认

引用:
作者: 卡尔加一 查看帖子
艾申豪威尔总统对宗教的看法

This is what i have found out about religion; it gives you courage to make the decisions you must make in a crisis and then the confi...
现在是现状是,重大问题交给了不存在的上帝,例如无限膨胀的人口问题,结果就永远都得不到解决。

或者有权的人借上帝之名做极端错误决策却不需要负责任。

让美国人口在过去20年从两亿急升到三亿,就是一个这样极其错误的决策。

Think with your mind. Feel with your heart. Fart with your ass(h).
thunderbay2011 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 28th, 2012, 17:34   只看该作者   #7
卡尔加一

默认

Graham 在尼克松葬礼上的致词

There comes a moment when we all must realize that life is short, and in the end the only thing that really counts is not how others see us, but how God sees us. For the believer there is hope beyond the grave, because Jesus Christ has opened the door to heaven for us by His death and resurrection.
卡尔加一 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 28th, 2012, 17:36   只看该作者   #8
thunderbay2011
级别:34 | 在线时长:1352小时 | 升级还需:13小时级别:34 | 在线时长:1352小时 | 升级还需:13小时级别:34 | 在线时长:1352小时 | 升级还需:13小时级别:34 | 在线时长:1352小时 | 升级还需:13小时级别:34 | 在线时长:1352小时 | 升级还需:13小时级别:34 | 在线时长:1352小时 | 升级还需:13小时

thunderbay2011 的头像

thunderbay2011 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbay2011 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbay2011 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbay2011 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbay2011 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbay2011 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbay2011 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbay2011 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbay2011 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbay2011 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbay2011 has a reputation beyond repute
默认

名人说的,不一定就是真理,老毛有语录,希特勒也有语录。
thunderbay2011 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 28th, 2012, 17:42   只看该作者   #9
卡尔加一

默认

卡特总统对宗教的看法
To me, God is real. To me, the relationship with God is very personal thing. God is ever present in my life. He gives me guidance when i turn to Him...
We ought constantly to search our national and individual consciousness and strive to do better, which doesn't mean to be more powerful and autocratic, but more filled with love and understanding and compassion and humility.

卡特评价GRAHAM
Billy and Ruth Graham have been to visit us both in the governor's mansion in Grogia and in the white House. His reputation is above reproach or suspicion. He's been a Christlike figure with a global beneficial impact in evangelism.
卡尔加一 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 28th, 2012, 17:59   只看该作者   #10
卡尔加一

默认

里根总统对宗教的看法
I'm sure there will be those who will question my participation here tonight. People have become so concerned with church-state separation that we have interpreted freedom of religion into freedom from religion. There is no greater need in our land today than to rediscover our sporitual heritage.

里根遇刺时的感受
i appreciated Billy Graham being on hand at a time that was rather difficult. I remember that i wanted him to know that i had called on the Almighty for help and if He did not have some other plan, then i would recover and regain my health. But i didn't think i could call on God for help without saying that whatever life was left for me belonged to Him. I also asked the Lord to make well the young man that had shot me. I didn't feel that i could ask that i'd be saved....unless i had a prayer for the other person also.

里根对GRAHAM的看法
It was through Billy Graham that i found myself praying even more than on a daily basis... and that in the position i held(of President), that my prayers more and more were to give me the wisdom to make decisions that would serve God and be pleasing to Him.
卡尔加一 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 28th, 2012, 18:09   只看该作者   #11
卡尔加一

默认

老布什小布什一家都是虔诚的信徒
老布什评价GRAHAM
Billy Graham has been an inspiration in my life. It is my firm belief than no one can be President without a belief in God. without understanding the power of prayer, without faith. And Billy Graham helped me understand than. Billy has beenin our home many times and he's answered all the tough questions that children and adults can ask...And he answered all these questions so children understood. I thank God for bringing Billy Graham into the lives of my family. He gave us great strength and through him we better know God's Son, Jesus Christ.
卡尔加一 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 28th, 2012, 18:15   只看该作者   #12
卡尔加一

默认

克林顿评价GRAHAM

Billy and Ruth Graham have practiced the ministry of ....being friends with Presidents of both parties, counseling them in countless ways, always completely private, always completely genuine..We sat in the Oval Office reminiscing and talking about current circumstances, and I asked for Billy Graham's prayers for the wisdom and guidance of God.
卡尔加一 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 28th, 2012, 18:17   只看该作者   #13
卡尔加一

默认

agree
引用:
作者: thunderbay2011 查看帖子
名人说的,不一定就是真理,老毛有语录,希特勒也有语录。
卡尔加一 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 28th, 2012, 18:18   只看该作者   #14
thunderbay2011

thunderbay2011 的头像

默认

引用:
作者: 卡尔加一 查看帖子
agree
那你为啥又编语录给咱看?特别是小布什,整个一个弱智

http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/534761/566697.jpg
thunderbay2011 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 28th, 2012, 18:22   只看该作者   #15
卡尔加一

默认

犹太人基辛格评价GRAHAM

Billy Graham doesn't give you tactical advice on what to do politically. He talks about the moral dimension of the issues. And the reason world leaders have sought his advice is precisely because he doesn't try to tell them what they should do tomorrow.But he does try to show them a way of thinging about the problem that adds a new dimension to their thinking.
卡尔加一 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 28th, 2012, 18:23   只看该作者   #16
卡尔加一

默认

你不是说不一定吗,供参考
引用:
作者: thunderbay2011 查看帖子
那你为啥又编语录给咱看?特别是小布什,整个一个弱智
卡尔加一 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 28th, 2012, 18:27   只看该作者   #17
卡尔加一

默认

李鹏对GRAHAM说(中翻英)

The Chinese constitution guarantees freedom of religious belief.But in the past we didn't practice it in full.We are trying to correct the past.China needs moral power and spiritual forces if it is to prosper and grow strong.
卡尔加一 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 28th, 2012, 18:39   只看该作者   #18
卡尔加一

默认

GRAHAM对同学们当前信仰的看法

What are the problems students face? They're searching for something and if they don't believe in God, they must have a substitute for God. There is a great identity cirsis among students today. Who am I? What is the purpose of life? Where did i come from? Where am i going? The Bible has a direct answer to this great big philosophical question and unless God seals the vacuum among youth today, then some other ideology will, because young people must have a faith. They must believe in something to find fulfillment in their lives.
卡尔加一 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 28th, 2012, 18:52   只看该作者   #19
卡尔加一

默认

GRAHAM在世界宗教和平大会上的发言
I speak to you today as a follower of Jesus Christ. Each of us has our reference point and as a Christian the reference point by which i measure my life and thought is the Bible......

in spite of many fundamental differences we come together in an atmosphere of mutual respect and concern because we share at least two things in common. First, regardless of our background we are all members of the human race, and the problem with which we are dealing is one that affects every human on this planet, no matter what his cultural or political or religious views may be. Second, although we have various religious differences we share a basic conviction about the sacredness of human life and the need for spiritual answers to the problems that confront humanity.
卡尔加一 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
旧 Dec 28th, 2012, 19:01   只看该作者   #20
卡尔加一

默认

Graham的太太在中国出生于一个传教士医生家庭,在中国接受早期教育
卡尔加一 当前离线  
回复时引用此帖
发表新主题 回复

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以发表回复
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑自己的帖子

启用 BB 代码
论坛启用 表情符号